Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Create A New Topic - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A New Topic (183450 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A New Topic by kayzaer(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
I'm still not see'ng any new topic.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by adefolaade: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2013
Vacancy exist in a food company for the post of Accountant/store officer and quality control officer. Condition of application; must be ND/HND,BSC in any related courses.,must be residing within Ogun state,precisely Ogijo,shagamu area. Interested applicant should forward their resume via mail to adefola2008@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A New Topic by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks soooooooo much! :3
Re: How To Create A New Topic by BabeOnIdeas(f): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Thanks...,
being trying to start a topic to no avail until i found this .
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Bholar18: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Infact everytin in nairaland is still new 2 me but.... i must confess,i'm enjoyin myself!
Re: How To Create A New Topic by OmoUSH(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Great
Re: How To Create A New Topic by davidkelvin(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2013
Okay thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Chemdaniels: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
kool
Re: How To Create A New Topic by safeenaat1: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
thnx for the write up
Re: How To Create A New Topic by snude(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2013
[url][/url][color=#990000][/color]hope u got my previous post
Re: How To Create A New Topic by lovelyayo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
same noni
Re: How To Create A New Topic by bordw: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
that is good
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Xylvr(f): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2013
helpful
Re: How To Create A New Topic by ekenzify(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
yeah try well well
Re: How To Create A New Topic by ibkkwillz(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2013
Nice one
Re: How To Create A New Topic by nationdelivery(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2013
Am glad to be a part of this wonderful community.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by nationdelivery(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2013
Ok Thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by pastorimpact: 1:08pm On May 24, 2013
thank u
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nsikelelo(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2013
uspry1: @All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nsikelelo(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2013
uspry1: @All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
cool
Re: How To Create A New Topic by olumyde(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2013
ok. thanks for that.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by okefestus77(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2013
UNILAG M.Sc/PGD 2013/2014 is out...call for more information on 07035844352
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 30, 2013
This is absolutely great indeed.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
Okay.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by emamos: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Amen
uspry1: @stnelson1

I am really glad that you enjoyed reading my journal! grin

You are more than glad welcome joining NL to explore many new things you never knew it existed here! shocked

Finally, May Lord be with you! grin

You are more than glad welcome joining NL to explore many new things you never knew it existed here! shocked

Re: How To Create A New Topic by emamos: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Thank
Ninani: After having been a guest to this forum for quite a while, I finally registered a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the "new topic" button either, not even after reading this topic. There is no further button next to "mark as read",

Has it got something to do with me just being new to this board? What needs to be done before I can start my own topic?

Thanks for helping me out,
Ninani: After having been a guest to this forum for quite a while, I finally registered a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the "new topic" button either, not even after reading this topic. There is no further button next to "mark as read",

Has it got something to do with me just being new to this board? What needs to be done before I can start my own topic?

Re: How To Create A New Topic by emamos: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Thank
Ninani: looks like the button just appeared now, probably it took my reply to this thread to come out from its hideout wink
Thank
Ninani: looks like the button just appeared now, probably it took my reply to this thread to come out from its hideout wink
Thank[quote author=
Re: How To Create A New Topic by emamos: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2013
Tjad[quote author=Ninani]Thank you for the welcoming uspry.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by tayokem(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Its self explanatory

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (56) (Reply)

190 Thread On Funny Pics / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.