Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Create A New Topic - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A New Topic (183246 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A New Topic by Ritachukwura(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Finding it difficult want to start add my ad
Ninani:
After having been a guest to this forum for quite a while, I finally registered a few minutes ago. Unfortunately, I can't find the "new topic" button either, not even after reading this topic. There is no further button next to "mark as read",

Has it got something to do with me just being new to this board? What needs to be done before I can start my own topic?

Thanks for helping me out,
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Tino9n: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Many thanks for this post. I've been looking for this information for quite some time now.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by zubykings(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks for this
Re: How To Create A New Topic by TushElla(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
thanks poster..but is creating a topic the same as creating a thread Herr? bin looking for how to create a thread all this while
Re: How To Create A New Topic by TushElla(f): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
thanks poster..but is creating a topic the same as creating a thread Herr? bin looking for how to create a thread all this while
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Donenam(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Urrm.. Everybody seems happy.. Am still looking for d button o.
Re: How To Create A New Topic by mikjos: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool... but havent seen it yet
Re: How To Create A New Topic by mikjos: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Create A New Topic by bishie101(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Moderators, kindly push this to FP as it's gonna help other nairalanders not to fall victim.

So I was on nairaland as usual, enjoying posts and laughing to some very funny ones in the comment section only to see an advert from some person on data sell and share. I quickly looked at it and saw offers that are a bit more affordable compared to the rate I usually purchase (we all know in this hard times value for money is taken into consideration a lot, hence once you can get anything even by N1 cheaper you'll go for it).

I saved the image where the ad is with sellers contact (which I've attached), I then contacted this fellow via whatsapp. Well i was a bit suspicious but he did everything to clear my doubt while we chatted yet my mind wasn't cleared. I had wanted to purchase 7.5GB but later changed my mind t0 5.5GB which he said was for N1600 (in my mind even if it's scam it won't pain me so much to loose).

Well, the long and short is that after I did VTU to his number 07069485786 it took him an hour before responding to my subsequent chats as to when to credit me with the 5.5GB data I paid for , after that, I now saw a broadcast sms to me from "INFINITI" that Ive received a 5.5GB worth of data. I dialed my usual *461*6# and also *461*2# to confirm but nothing was there. I went back to whatsapp to ask how I can confirm the data he claimed to have sent (Ive attached our conversation where I was asking him), only for the local scammer to block me. I simply started laughing and ended up patronizing the people I usually buy from.

On a second thought i said to myself, if he scams 1600 (minimum) from 10 persons, thats 16k per day, in a week of say 5 days he has 80K and in a month 400k..

Please lets be mindful, i thought of reporting to mtn but i decided to allow the 1600 serve as his lunch money, he must be really hungry. This number isn't registered with Truecaller and my other friends claimed he's still active on whatsapp which clarifies that he blocked me, after scamming me. So the nature of his business is "scam and block"

I also asked him to send like two numbers of people that patronize him but he sent a chat conversation with a customer which I've attached to (well, i didnt fall for that chat conversation cos it can be with his accomplice)

Open your eyes guys..People are so hungry now and ready to cheat others.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create A New Topic by EKSamuel(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
OK
Re: How To Create A New Topic by mami1989: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2018
Hello good morning,please how much are experienced new staffs paid in Stanbic IBTC pensions limited
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Morhyeen(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Quality and Affordable bedsheets for sale!

Get your classy,elegant,unique bedspread at an affordable price!����...100% cotton,Attractive and does not fade,A trial will surely convince you

We Sell Wholesales and Retail;Call/Whatsapp:08064193445

1 Share

Re: How To Create A New Topic by EngrJacobJohnson(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2018
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
[/quote]
uspry1:
@All new members who have difficult finding a button to create a new topic.

How to create a new topic:

1.) First, you must reply to a Topic message to get started in order for the New Topic button appears.

2.) Then select which section (forum board) you would like to create a new topic.

3.) Click the "New Topic" button, do your thing the similar function as you reply the message. (see picture below)

That's it!
[quote author=uspry1 post=2372330]@All new
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Mimi911: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Thank u
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Hubaccountant: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Thank you
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Adaeze66(f): 1:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Thanks Ma, hopefully it works
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Thank you. I can't findthe create new topic button. Please help
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Damboi: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hello guys, My name z Damboi, I'm a story Writer and a blogger. I've read so many story here and I realized dat d stories here are great.

I want us to appreciate 1 of d many writers, u wanna know how? Simple!!!

Just visit [url]damboistories..com[/url], then Enter ur name in d suggestion box, D name of ur Favorite story and d story Writers name... D most Nominated 3 best stories will be announced, den we will know what next to do....

Dont 4get, it z just to appreciate d writers...
Re: How To Create A New Topic by cyberCodex: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Abeebakeem265: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cool
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Joshuer2020: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
Yes
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Patroit1989(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kemi Adeosun secretly leaves Nigeria
Nigeria’s former finance minister, Kemi Adeosun, has left the country, a day after her resignation, sources close to her told PREMIUM TIMES on Saturday.
Mrs Adeosun, finance minister since November 2015, stepped down from office on Friday after owning up to parading a forged youth service scheme certificate.
President Muhammadu Buhari accepted her resignation on Friday night, 69 days after PREMIUM TIMES first published a detailed investigation of how she obtained the fake document and went on to secure plush employments with it, including as head of Nigeria’s finance ministry.
Mrs Adeosun explained in her resignation letter that the PREMIUM TIMES investigation was true, but said she did not know the certificate was forged as she relied on associates who helped obtain it after she returned from the UK.
The former minister expressed her gratitude for the honour to serve her country.
Although Nigerians welcomed her resignation, which many even complained was long overdue, they also demanded her immediate prosecution. Some civic groups have already instituted legal action to compel federal authorities to file charges against her.
But a day after she stepped down, Mrs Adeosun, who was born and raised in England, departed the country, according to her associates who notified PREMIUM TIMES of the development Saturday evening.
“She has left Nigeria,” a source said. “She most likely is in the UK by now.”
When PREMIUM TIMES called her Nigerian line several times Saturday night, it rang through each time in the Europe internal phone ringing effect.
Telecoms experts who also dialled her number at PREMIUM TIMES’ instance Saturday evening also said the telephone certainly did not ring in Nigeria.
The government investigation into the scandal was coordinated by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha
[quote author=Patroit1989 post=71234139]Kemi Adeosun secretly leaves Nigeria
Nigeria’s former finance minister, Kemi Adeosun, has left the country, a day after her resignation, sources close to her told PREMIUM TIMES on Saturday.
Mrs Adeosun, finance minister since November 2015, stepped down from office on Friday after owning up to parading a forged youth service scheme certificate.
President Muhammadu Buhari accepted her resignation on Friday night, 69 days after PREMIUM TIMES first published a detailed investigation of how she obtained the fake document and went on to secure plush employments with it, including as head of Nigeria’s finance ministry.
Mrs Adeosun explained in her resignation letter that the PREMIUM TIMES investigation was true, but said she did not know the certificate was forged as she relied on associates who helped obtain it after she returned from the UK.
The former minister expressed her gratitude for the honour to serve her country.
Although Nigerians welcomed her resignation, which many even complained was long overdue, they also demanded her immediate prosecution. Some civic groups have already instituted legal action to compel federal authorities to file charges against her.
But a day after she stepped down, Mrs Adeosun, who was born and raised in England, departed the country, according to her associates who notified PREMIUM TIMES of the development Saturday evening.
“She has left Nigeria,” a source said. “She most likely is in the UK by now.”
When PREMIUM TIMES called her Nigerian line several times Saturday night, it rang through each time in the Europe internal phone ringing effect.
Telecoms experts who also dialled her number at PREMIUM TIMES’ instance Saturday evening also said the telephone certainly did not ring in Nigeria.
The government investigation into the scandal was coordinated by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/283860-kemi-adeosun-departs-nigeria.html
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Skappy10(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Lukaku12: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2018
nice
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Shar87: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thanks. Nice one
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by hossibel: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank you
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Marvel0626(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Create A New Topic by DSniperG: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Kwesigodspower: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Urgent Properties sales
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Samfee001(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cool
Re: How To Create A New Topic by Tbpclients: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Informative!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (56) (Reply)

190 Thread On Funny Pics / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.