Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Plain Truth About Making Money Online - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Plain Truth About Making Money Online (1069 Views)

Information Needed About Making Fancy Shopping Bags / Wholesale Imported Quality Plain POLO SHIRT(95% Catton / All About Making Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Hello, my name is Omole festus, I studied biochemistry but have a great flair for marketing and helping others. It's my pleasure to create this thread to present a worthwhile opportunity of earning residual income online. I am not an online "guru" though, but can at the same time share with you the little experience I have gained from engaging in several online businesses born out of the mind that the internet is a "money producing tree" which is actually what most people think it to be and have been faced with several disappointments which made them conclude that all online businesses are all scams and that it is impossible to earn online. But the good news is, you can actually earn online but with a condition and that is the objective of this thread. I will be right back. Just follow up.
Re: The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2013
morning pals, like I said yesterday, you can actually earn online but with a condition; you must have a product or services your are rendering. You see, the internet itself is not a money producing tree buy a platform for generating cash. I will at this point advice you to dispel every thought of making cash online without rendering services or selling something. keep in touch.
Re: The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Good morning pals, let me continue by saying there are several businesses you can do online but I will be majoring on affiliate marketing. Hey, don't back off, because I will be introducing you shortly to a business that can actually be classified under affiliate marketing but there is a world of difference between it and any affiliate marketing you know and that makes it so interesting.
Now, what is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a system of marketing where you will be given a unique link to market the company's products online and will be given commission if sales are eventually made through your link.
So, there is Just one way of earning and that is by generating sales which if you can't drive traffic to wherever you paste your links, it's likely you earn nothing.
Re: The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2013
Now, let me introduce to you a brilliant affiliate marketing where you are not necessarily obligated to make sales to earn residual income, yes you Heard me right.
The name of this company is STRONG FUTURE INTERNATIONAL (SFI).
SFI (Strong Future International)
Marketing Group was launched in 1998.
Starting with just one product, sold only
in the United States, SFI has now grown
to more than 98000 products and
services (and growing daily) sold in more
than 190 countries around the world.
SFI was created to allow anyone with a
computer and Internet access the
opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-
commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age
in his or her country can become an SFI
affiliate for free by filling out an online
registration form. There is no obligation
or purchase requirements of any kind.
Once registered, affiliates are provided
with professional Websites for marketing
SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also
provides all necessary sale support
services, such as customer service,
payment processing, and product
shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate
Re: The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
In this business, the primary yardstick of earning commission is to accumulate what they call versa points through:
#1 doing some tasks that will b provided you on your homepage
#2 by buying products or generating sales
#3 by referring others. These actions all head towards accumulating versa points, so you can see that earning commission is not Just limited to selling products. you can even buy the products personally and still be rewarded for it. all of these you will get to know better.
The higher your versa points, the higher your commission.
Re: The Plain Truth About Making Money Online by topfet(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
One of the challenges that faces online business like this is, method of payment of commission but I want to submit to you that this business is Just to wonderful in that area.
These are three ways to receive your commission:
# by check: immediately your commission hits $50, a check will be mailed down to you from the US through first class air mail.
#2 by ATM card: immediately your commission hits $20,it will be used to process your SFI cash card (ATM card )and it will b sent down to u and subsequent commission will be transferred to it and u can cash it by simply walking into any bank and make use of their machine
#3 direct bank transfer

(1) (Reply)

Stone Crusher Introduction And Purpose / We Need 500mt Vessel/barge To Lift Ago(lacasera)... / For Sale! Cheap Sales Of Samsung Flat Screen, AC, Rug Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.