Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? (1039 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by IamDrock(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Yeah what students all over Nigeria have to say about ASUU Strike, who is the real cause of the strike anyways? is it the Federal Government? or is it the Academic Staff Union of Universities officials? Find out below from Nigeria Students, you can always join ourdiscussion on our facebook page, click on the like to be able to comment and share your opinion. Student Report about ASUU Strike: who did you think is the cause of ASUU strike, FG orASUU? From Joy Ogbeide: ASUU is the cause! Greedy chubby fingers!! isshe screaming? From Oduwale Olusola Michael Durrey:ASUU has being stupid and they have not been doing well since FG have giving them some money, they just have to call-off the strike and start their negotiation aside.I rep OOU. From Ifeanyi Excel Nwachukwu:APC AND ASUU coupled with FG ALL IN THE NAME OF 2015 PRESIDENIAL POLITICAL AMBITION.(well, she didn’t tell us who is thecause, noshe did, all of them including APC?) From Agboola Muheedeen:None of the above,(www. This guy must be a son of ASUU and FG? how can students be the cause?) The cause is students because no protest since it happen. Let all thestudent of various universities that affect with the strike chose their representativeto come Abuja for pretesting if not una go stay through out thisyear at home. (Please all the students sayGod Forbid! we will not stay home all through this year. Amen) well, Ifeanyi Excel, the Nigeria Students has given FG and ASUU 7 days Ultimatum to call off the strike, read full detail here From Sunshine Mimi Musa: FG…..Because, if they implemented the agreement they had with ASUU since 2009 their would have been nothing like ASUU Strikein the first place. From Ezenwa Gift: There are alotof things to be achieved in this country Nigeria. nothing serious would be achieved in this country if we don’t begin tomake do of what we have at hand to achieve our desired positive results. LECTURERS! hmmmm….are they really making conspicuous impact in the education system? or are they just after FAT salaries for their personal interests? ‘SMH’. Well,the Edu system need a serious attention. A lot of questions are still left unanswered as regards to our Edu system. It’s a big pity on us all. I do not have a take on this issue. From Adekunle Samuel: Students saying ASUU is d cause of d strike need to rethink, common this guys, are fighting to increase the standard of education, but the FG is only conserned about 2015 elections. From Bashir Mustapha: Fed govtis the cos politicians steal our check opening private schools beyond the reach of the poor and sending their kids abroad to study to inherit them. FromJ oseph .O. DanielAm sure many ofuse are wise enough to know how corrupt our country is? no body want to settle for theless they all want to be in over high level, to me the two parties are the cause of this non implementstuff they are dragging, first andforemost federal government are just too weak and selfish to realize the effort of our dear lecturers striving to bring out they best in the Nigerian youth,all they know is whoopingmillings into their private account, family, business and all sort of rubbish they are investing up on. And also the ASUU members they should be ok with what they av been givenatleast they should think about the future of millionsof studentson street in which they are holding them back from their dear future all in the Name of their selfish interest as well, it now clear to everybody that evenasuu are also after the country wealth,if NT so why are they still at home, many of them av house and cars to mention few. yet theyare still demanding where as many of the students parent still lives as a tenant. and yet they canfoot the bill of their wards. time will not permit me to go on, cause i have many things to do and in fact am angry at the both parties. AND FINALLY FOR ME O.. I REALLY THINK ASUU IS THE BODY TO BE BLAMED FOR THIS STRIKE.. THEY ARENT READY TO WORK/THATS IT.SO TO YOU READING THIS, WHOM DO YOU THINK IS TO BE BLAMED FOR ASUU STRIKE IS IT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ASUU THEMSELVES?? DROP YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS BELOW.
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by IamDrock(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2013
FRONTPAGE GUESS..
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by Codedrock(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2013
IF YOU BLAME ASUU CLICK ON LIKE BELOW
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by Codedrock(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2013
IF YOU BLAME FG CLICK ON LIKE BELOW.
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by Lateef9961(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2013
I wil blame minister of agriculture 4 the strike
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by Codedrock(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lateef9961: I wil blame minister of agriculture 4 the strike
broda wetin you dey talk again naw?
Re: ASUU Strike:who Do You Think Is To Be Blamed For The Strike.ASUU Or FG? by timwezzb(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Which Season and Episode is this One??

(1) (Reply)

Withholding Our Salary Will Not Deter Us —ASUU / Details Of The Agreement Reached Between FG And ASUU / Aaua 2014/2015 Addmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.