Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof (464 Views)

Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / Why Do APC Members Get Angry When I Post Images Of Buhari / NCAA Bans Amaechiā€™s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof by memud6: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2013
I realised i got angry and frustrated when an aeroplane passes because i might be watching a film and at the point the film is getting interesting that when an aeroplane will passes with it noisy sound and i wont hear d tv set at that time or i might be communicating with someone at that moment i will have to increase my voice or waiting for it passes before i can communicate...i just decided to post this to know if it happens to you guys too..
Re: Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof by ITbomb(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2013
U dey complain aeroplane
If na my area wey witch dey fly anyhow, u for hear am. One sef even fly go turn our dish, we come go hold the person wey bin dey suspect but him say him no go anywhere that night say na another group bin get district meeting nearby.
Re: Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof by nekaa(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2013
No I dnt... Its just for a few seconds now....
Re: Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof by Jakumo(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2013
memud6: I realised i got angry and frustrated when an aeroplane passes because i might be watching a film and at the point the film is getting interesting that when an aeroplane will passes with it noisy sound and i wont hear d tv set at that time or i might be communicating with someone at that moment i will have to increase my voice or waiting for it passes before i can communicate...i just decided to post this to know if it happens to you guys too..

Airport authorities have been notified, and they will now divert all landing aircraft AROUND your house, so as not to disturb your TV watching and phone conversations. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: Do You Get Angry When An Aeroplane Passes Ontop Of Your Roof by RINE1: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2013
No i dont cos i knows one day am gonna fly up there.

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governor, Chief Theodore Orji Has Flagged Off The 2014 Budget Estimate / Woman, 28, Uses Fakes Pregnancy Bum To Smuggle 2kg Of Cocaine. / Kidnapped Anglican Archbishop Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.