Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers (526 Views)

Have Our Mothers Failed In Raising Their Sons? / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Who Cooks Better; Today's Girls, Or Our Mothers' Generation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
Many of us, by the time we attain a particular age, we begin to abuse our mothers probably because she has done what she shouldn't have done or have behaved in a childish manner- things that only babies or kids do. You basically didn't know that you are the cause for her childish behaviour. Some are even ashamed to show his/her mother to his/her friends simply because of his/her mother's 'child-caused-behaviour' Didn't agree with me? please read on...
There is a pipe-like tubular vein which
connects the brain and the mammary gland of every female, Once, a woman starts procreation, the vein increases in width. Once the baby start suckling, the liquid marshy cerebral fluid starts decreasing thereby reducing the thinking ability of our mothers.

That is the main reason why some of our mothers do misbehave or do some funny acts during old age!

without any doubt, You and I have changed their brain mode to what they are now, owing to our suckling- Except if you are not born by a female. lol.
So you mustn't be ashamed to show anybody your mother because you changed her to what she is now.
Take care of your mother.

May God reward all our mothers,

courtesy http://adigunsherif..com/2013/08/the-harm-we-have-caused-to-our-mothers.html

1 Like

Re: The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers by pheyikemi: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
I love my mum. God bless her and she'll live long to enjoy us (we her children)
N.B:
I love my dad too
Re: The Harm We Have Caused To Our Mothers by nekaa(f): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oh really nau? That just means my mom was so smart 7 kids couldn't drain more than a negligible amount of this marshy stuff u were talking about......

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Don't Be Carried Away By His Material Possession. / Honour Your Mother. / Botswana Court Orders Adultress To Pay Wife Compensation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.