Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

This Is Serious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Serious (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious by tetemu: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
I saw this on Auntie Agatha's blog. Please I am confused with this issue; my baby boy is eight months old.
Recently he has developed a habit which my husband and I have noticed. He makes this movement as if he is having sex. When we lie him down on our chest he will be pressing his private part on the body of the person carrying him although he wears pampers often.
My question is, could it be that someone is molesting my baby? He started this about two months ago when my husband traveled to bring his 21 year old sister to help me with the baby; especially with bringing him from the day care centre as I work from Monday-Friday and come back at about 7.p.m.
I noticed she is not reliable at all; she lies as if it is a necessity she cannot do without. She acts a child, refusing to accept the fact that she is a young adult.
There was a day my baby was pulling at her cloths, crying and demanding she should breastfeed him. I was shocked at the development and demanded to know if she breast feeds him when I am not at home. She answered in the negative. I also observed that after that day, my baby didn’t behave that way with her again.
I don’t know how to ask her about this new development to avoid hurting her incase she is innocent. When my husband noticed this issue he cried and prayed against it and I also prayed about it.
And I am sure it is not from his crèche because the owner is a Christian who has an all female staff and they all stay together. He only stays alone with my sister in-law.
Should I ask her? I am confused.
Baby’s Mom.
Re: This Is Serious by kevoh(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
tetemu: I saw this on Auntie Agatha's blog. Please I am confused with this issue; my baby boy is eight months old.
Recently he has developed a habit which my husband and I have noticed. He makes this movement as if he is having sex. When we lie him down on our chest he will be pressing his private part on the body of the person carrying him although he wears pampers often.
My question is, could it be that someone is molesting my baby? He started this about two months ago when my husband traveled to bring his 21 year old sister to help me with the baby; especially with bringing him from the day care centre as I work from Monday-Friday and come back at about 7.p.m.
I noticed she is not reliable at all; she lies as if it is a necessity she cannot do without. She acts a child, refusing to accept the fact that she is a young adult.
There was a day my baby was pulling at her cloths, crying and demanding she should breastfeed him. I was shocked at the development and demanded to know if she breast feeds him when I am not at home. She answered in the negative. I also observed that after that day, my baby didn’t behave that way with her again.
I don’t know how to ask her about this new development to avoid hurting her incase she is innocent. When my husband noticed this issue he cried and prayed against it and I also prayed about it.
And I am sure it is not from his crèche because the owner is a Christian who has an all female staff and they all stay together. He only stays alone with my sister in-law.
Should I ask her? I am confused.
Baby’s Mom.

You should start your investigation from the creche, leave Christianity out of it.
Re: This Is Serious by pilotseq: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
beta act fast b4 it turns to anoda tin... you just have to be very observant henceforth.. it could either be.

1. The crèche.
2. your sis in-law.
3. or just a habit he has formed on his own which he might get ova as tym goes on.

just have it in mind that it could be one of the above mentioned...
Re: This Is Serious by biolabee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
8 month old boy..

Sounds fictitious.. Sorry

But if you are really disturbed.. Schedule impromptu visits

Speak to other parents

Get someone else to watch your sister in law
Re: This Is Serious by Pampers: 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Are u sure u r nt just raising an alarm or reading false interpretations to d baby's actions. Babies act funny sometimes. It might just be a habit he developed. Its important to pray anyway and try to be vigilant. May God help we parents.
Re: This Is Serious by Stegomiah: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
This sounds so weird and unbelievable. Eight month old baby? All i can say is you have to find a means to correct the child from that behaviour, and be frugal in who handles/cares for the baby, cos pple are difficult to trust!
Re: This Is Serious by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Take it or leave it,your baby is being molested. Kids don't turn weird out of the blues,my bet is on your sis in law not the creche.Relatives abusing kids left in their care is no new gist, save your boy now that you still can.

Send this relative back before your poor decision to bring a help ruins an innocent child.
Re: This Is Serious by smartmom(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lets get this right; this is not YOUR story? so all the advice isnt necessary? or you saw a similar story on Aunty Agatha'd blog and want parents to be informed?
Re: This Is Serious by chy4luv: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
At Op,
If you check my post you will know that I don't normally comment here but I had to
There is no cause for alarm, my two kids did this especially when they have their pampers on.
I was also worried until I saw other kids doing it. They do it around that 8months.
Wait until you start noticing his morning erection
Re: This Is Serious by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
Morning attention is understandable but a kid rubbing his genitals against one is strange,how do you explain the part of the kid asking to be breastfed?I have sons and haven't notice this strange behaviour you said kids exhibit at 8 months.
Re: This Is Serious by mysticgal(f): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
i have a nephew who rocks up and down everytime infacyt just the way you explained it,he's hyperactive persay,but still follow your instincts and investigate your sil not leaving out the afore mentioned creche,i join you in prayer,no fear God is watching your baby.
Re: This Is Serious by lornaluv(f): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Ensure you and your husband are not having sex with him in the room as well.
Re: This Is Serious by Abbey2sam(m): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2013
False alarm.........
8 months
Sexin
Nah lie.......................

The baby is just doing his tin........

Or it might be sign of ET
Re: This Is Serious by ada85: 5:16am On Sep 04, 2013
I think he's just hyperactive.my 5month old daughter does this too especially when she wants us to throw her up and down.

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Must Not Marry / My Baby Is Addicted To Feeding Bottle. / An Aborted Child Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.