Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,473 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo (4148 Views)

Kim Kardashian Launches New Hair Line In Paris / Beyonce With Mother Tina Launches New Fashion Line At Selfridges / Will You Try A New Brand Of Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
...If there is anything that identifies a brand or product more is the logo. The significance of a logo in a life blood of a company can not be over emphasized.

In the light of the above essence, Mr Olufunsho Alexandra Olumuyiwa Ajagbonna, the CEO of FAJAG Concepts has officially launched a new company logo which serves as a far reaching image of the brand

FAJAG Concepts Nig. LTD was established in 2002 with an operational office in Lagos satellite town before it moved to Abuja in 2010 and now operating Asokoro and kubwa. The creative fashion house deals on male and female designs both in english and native wears.

The young designer who hails from Egbe Yagba West local government area of Kogi state is Public Administration graduate from kwara state polytechnic.

FAJAG Concepts Nig. LTD is notable for unique and non-everyday concepts in cloth designs, little wonder has consistently been a hot demand in the fashion market. The company has clothed and is still clothing top political personalities, artists and entertainment icons.

Mr Fajag as he is popularly called has done several exhibitions in Lagos and Abuja. He is not leaving any stone unturned in his proposed fashion event coming soon in Abuja which is tagged “Fajag Explosion”

According to him during a brief media chat with GLees MEDIA, " my clothing concept is my brain child, my style is born out of my creativity..even when Fashion fades, only style remains the same.” He further stated that “ Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening but only creative concept keeps alive as a designer in the industry of fashion"

The ever friendly Fajag says that the launching of the logo is to defined a standard and up his game to meet the rising demands of his highly placed customers and the trend in the fashion market.
Mr Fajag And GLees MEDIa Manager

Follow @gleesconcepts
Catch Us on BBM: 2A8A304F

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo by swtme(f): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg them dey do training
Re: PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
dammn

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
$wtme:
Abeg them dey do training

Valisimo fashions dey do training now,plus if you pay ya school fees at one payment them go dash you brand new sewing machine for you to carry go ya house sake of say them dey do promo now....them get training for full time and part time....no say i no tell you o, call 08096577157 or ping them on 2B08881A cheesy grin

Re: PHOTOS: Abuja's Famous Fashion Designer "FAJAG CONCEPTS" Launches New Brand Logo by swtme(f): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Valisimo fashions dey do training now,plus if you pay ya school fees at one payment them go dash you brand new sewing machine for you to carry go ya house sake of say them dey do promo now....them get training for full time and part time....no say i no tell you o, call 08096577157 or ping them on 2B08881A cheesy grin

Efosa una dey abuja?

(1) (Reply)

December Bonanza on Wholesale Kids Sneakers selling At 1750naira / Where To Buy Mac Cosmetics In Lagos? / Where Can I Buy Sunscreen In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.