Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble (2480 Views)

INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The fact that you are here further leads me to believe that this is a paid propaganda.

If NOI can predict who will win the Anambra polls, where it is very close and no one knows the outcome, I will believe that they are a real organization.

Anyone with even a passing interest in politics knew that Fashola was going to win. All the other candidates combined received less than 20% of the vote. GEJ was similarly poised to win considering the circumstances. Neither of those were difficult to predict. This is like saying you know that it will be hot tomorrow, which is obvious because we are in Africa.
Okay, you all knew that GEJ was going to win but the Buhari e-warriors on NL never said so before the election. In fact, nothing to suggest so on NL in those days. Even Buhari defeated GEJ on the polls conducted on NL. Why did Buhari and his goons head to tribunal after the election? Anyway, I dont have energy and time for back and forth senseless argument
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Donmams(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Below is the rating for last month. https://www.nairaland.com/1389190/president-jonathans-rating-improves-now

The trend is northwards. We'r just in 2013. It is becoming INCREASINGLY dangerous to criticise GEJ in public. By 2014 when other projects would have come on steam, those who criticise GEJ in public will be lynched by the public. By then, online critics and e-critics will be on their own.
Keep dreaming my friend! Keep dreaming.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
@moderators, a beg front page. Front page Or we will unleash Plan B, which is to factionalize Nairaland. Since after last Saturday's incident, it has become imperative to have plan B at all times and for all occasions. Lol..
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Viewing this topic: tomakint, Dike Chimezie(m), omanzo02, tawa89(m), emmatok, Kairoseki77, dualityand 2 guest(s)
@Tomakint..,wetin dey shelle? Its been long I saw your post on this forum. Hope all is well?
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2013
GEJ is to NIGERIA, what JESUS CHRIST is, to the GENTILES.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019, I will retire with the son of man, the Commander-in-Chief.

1 Like

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Kairoseki77: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ is to NIGERIA, what JESUS CHRIST is, to the GENTILES.

FRESH AIR TILL 2019, I will retire with the son of man, the Commander-in-Chief.

Shameless paid posters celebrating Ngozi's poll! grin
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Kairoseki77: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, a beg front page. Front page Or we will unleash Plan B, which is to factionalize Nairaland. Since after last Saturday's incident, it has become imperative to have plan B at all times and for all occasions. Lol..

Yes o!

Please put this on the front page!

You paid posters are doing more damage to GEJ than his failed policies. Do you really want everyone to see you promoting propaganda from someone in GEJ's cabinet? This is an insult to our intelligence and I hope you enjoy the public shaming that will result.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Shameless paid posters celebrating Ngozi's poll! grin
Yes my friend, I am shameless oh, there is no shame where money is involved. I am hansomely paid to magnify the name of the son of man who was ordained by Daddy Adeboye, to eradicate the problems of Nigeria, and dislocate all career politicians from their comfort zones.

Now, PDP is being renewed and all vagabonds in power are being dislodged one after the other.

What Jerry Rawlings did with the barrel of the gun, GEJ is doing it in silent humility.

Join me in thanking this great man. There is no one equal to him in Nigerian Politicosphere.

FRESH OXYGEN TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
I predict that sincere nigerian is on a monthly salary from pdp..and he has a duty to protect his salary to the detriment of nigerians
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Kairoseki77: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes my friend, I am shameless oh, there is no shame where money is involved. I am hansomely paid to magnify the name of the son of man who was ordained by Daddy Adeboye, to eradicate the problems of Nigeria, and dislocate all career politicians from their comfort zones.

Now, PDP is being renewed and all vagabonds in power are being dislodged one after the other.

What Jerry Rawlings did with the barrel of the gun, GEJ is doing it in silent humility.

Join me in thanking this great man. There is no one equal to him in Nigerian Politicosphere.

FRESH OXYGEN TILL 2019

Apparently, you and Sincere9gerian were the only two people polled by NOI! grin

This poll is the type of shameless lying that would usually make me upset, but it is so ridiculous that I have to smile. Up Nigeria!
We are the corruption capital of the world. grin
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
coolkris: I predict that sincere nigerian is on a monthly salary from pdp..and he has a duty to protect his salary to the detriment of nigerians
Aren't you enjoying my presence on this forum? I know you are?
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Apparently, you and Sincere9gerian were the only two people polled by NOI! grin

This poll is the type of shameless lying that would usually make me upset, but it is so ridiculous that I have to smile. Up Nigeria!
We are the corruption capital of the world. grin
My guy, take it easy. Many have GONE from hate-induced STROKE.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Kairoseki77: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My guy, take it easy. Many have GONE from hate-induced STROKE.

What is there to hate about propaganda produced by GEJ's finance minister and shamelessly promoted by paid posters?

I actually think it's funny. cheesy
We shall see if this makes it to the front page.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nothing surprises me in Nigeria anymore.....not even this blatant lie of a soar in rating..

2 Likes

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is this poll suppose to be a face saving attempt to the humilation at the killers of nest convention.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by idumuose(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Anyone who does not like GEJ from the SW should travel all
the way to Kuramo beach and jump into the ocean.Anyone who
doesn't like GEJ from the NE should move to Sambisa forest
and whatever boko haram does to them is their business.Any
one who doesn't like GEJ from NW should move to Kebbi and
get lost in the desert.Tell me which past president of Nigeria
is better than GEJ.What they have destroyed over the years is
what GEJ is repairing.GEJ until 2019.APC under Tinubu will sell
Nigeria like they have sold Lagos.Behold they shall in one way
but they will flee in seven ways.Whatsoever gang up that is not
of God will fall like a pack of cards.GEJ must complete his eight
year tenure insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by plaindealer: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r obviously confused. Maybe you should check the dictionary meaning of hypocrite. I support my president, not PDP. On election day, I'll vote for any party that features GEJ as its candidate for presidential election. I hope your ignorance has been cleared

So separating odeshuku from the pdp after pdp yansh don explode the new line of defense and deception

I normally laugh at hour Gej foolishness, but you are steadily and fast becoming a con man...
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Horus(m): 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Cheap Propaganda!. Jonathan's Rating Soars?, maybe they mean Jonathan's looting soars!
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by alaoeri: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Aren't you enjoying my presence on this forum? I know you are?
Yeah ωε they enjoy your presence & all your propagandas but a time is coming that you 'll run away or hide under another moniker just like your predecessor Beaf.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by ochejoseph(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
MY OPINION
It is Expedient that we discuss The Polls
objectively,and avoid Mudslinging the odds
against the president are staggering
1.APC antagonism
2. Splinter PDP
4.Boko Haram
5 Pipeline Vandalism ,ASSU to mention just
few,Some one us could easily die of
Suffocation in handling just one of this
Problems yet the president has Made
significant progresses on Some key sectors,despite the Myraid of hydra headed
Challenges
1.Power ( privatisation )
2 Agricultural rebirth
3 aviation turnaround
4. Fuel supply stability
5. SURE P
6.Rail and Inland water ways transport
7 attraction of FDI despite BH
8 sports &football rejuvenation ( nations
Cup ,hopefully world cup )
9 women empowermentetc
We are not yet there (promised Land) but the
fact that some people see some good in what
the president is doing should not offend
anyone our. Focus should not be on how best to run down Nigeria,but how to provide alternative Ideas and solutions to the problems that plague our land. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
BTW..... Where are all the Gej attack dogs aka okupe and the other clowns insulting and abusing everybody as if they are untouchable..?

I guess den don run for cover to save their own skin...

Like they say, nothing last forever. Your BS is home to roost.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
idumuose: Anyone who does not like GEJ from the SW should travel all
the way to Kuramo beach and jump into the ocean.Anyone who
doesn't like GEJ from the NE should move to Sambisa forest
and whatever boko haram does to them is their business.Any
one who doesn't like GEJ from NW should move to Kebbi and
get lost in the desert.Tell me which past president of Nigeria
is better than GEJ.What they have destroyed over the years is
what GEJ is repairing.GEJ until 2019.APC under Tinubu will sell
Nigeria like they have sold Lagos.Behold they shall in one way
but they will flee in seven ways.Whatsoever gang up that is not
of God will fall like a pack of cards.GEJ must complete his eight
year tenure insha Allah.

you are high on sarin gas mixed with gej urine. Even shonekan less than 3 month rule make the whole gej tenure look like an ali baba circus.

2 Likes

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by iphy42: 1:08am On Sep 04, 2013
It pains me to see people generalizing for a whole region. Who are you to say that the whole of SE or 90% of SE support GEJ? Pls, speak for yourselves. The SE will not be drawn into this sycophancy and bonfoolery!

2 Likes

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Rhemar(m): 2:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Pls, I nid 2 know hw these figures r arrived at. Isn't it d same GEJ running around nd begging 4 support? I'm sure Jonathan won't even allow himself to be fooled wt such ridiculous figures. Even if an opinion poll is to be conducted within his party hierachy 2day such stats will never surface I don't think all dis false media jingle is of any benefit 2 dis man.
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Symphony007: 6:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You'r having spasms of the fingers and trying to destroy the messenger simply because the message didn't favour your evil thoughts.

Well, for your information, NOI polls, has history, good track record and credibility. The surgical precision with which the NOI polls predicted the outcome of 2011 presidential and gubernatorial elections in Lagos is unparalled. Read below (note: poll was conducted in March 2011, while election was in April 2011):
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/noi-poll-jonathan-fashola-lead-survey-for-april-elections/
http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/19415-noi-polls-tips-jonathan-fashola-for-april-elections
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/noi-poll-53-nigerians-think-jonathan-ll-win/88321/
that does not answer my question. Where is their office? What is their criteria? How do they poll responders? At least i know all about gallup,rasmussen, NBC,fox,etc....never heard of NOI and will never believe and crap they produce,
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by agbameta: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2013
lol..according to madam eleke puff puff...
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by awodman: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Symphony007: that does not answer my question. Where is their office? What is their criteria? How do they poll responders? At least i know all about gallup,rasmussen, NBC,fox,etc....never heard of NOI and will never believe and crap they produce,

Thank goodness you know GALLUP...NOI is in conjuction with GALLUP...so what does that tell you about their credibility?
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by delvinmaya(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77:

What is there to hate about propaganda produced by GEJ's finance minister and shamelessly promoted by paid posters?

I actually think it's funny. cheesy
We shall see if this makes it to the front page.

strange benchmark dont you think? if it makes front page, its true or what?
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Kingspin(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: "The NOI Polls Limited is an opinion polling and research organisation, established by the current Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister of Economy of Nigeria Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, The company was set up in collaboration with the Gallup Organization, to be used as a representation of Nigerian public opinion. The NOI Polls is named after its creator, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (NOI). It is Nigeria's leading opinion polling and research organisation." - Taken directly from NOI Polls website!

Soooooo....Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala thinks Jonathan's approval rating has "soared". Anyone surprised? grin

OBJ was there for 8years and it took you guys 8yrs to reliance he was busy looting. Well, garbage talk is allowed. But the poll represent the reality on ground and forget about this your secondary school debate..GEJ is a neutral president for Nigeria all his projects is spread across the 6 zones of the country..No more awarding East coast road, Niger bridge, etc. on TV, or limit development to some part of this country. But now all 6 zones is receiving the FG presence, roads like Lagos/ibadan to Benin down to Eungu/PH road has receive better attention, the railways, airports, power ,agricuiture in just 2yrs we are seeing something and asking for more.. Projects is across the 6 zones now than before..thumbs up Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2013
@moderators, front page pls
Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2013
I can't believe this thread is not on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Poll Result: Jonathan's Rating Soars Despite PDP Trouble by oilyngbati1: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This is why I like @Gbawe. He saw the good news (BAD news for him) on this thread and left dejected. I hope he manages to have dinner tonight. Subsequently, he'll be visiting this thread as guest. Lol..
grin grin grin Sincere9gerian, where do you think that bigot called gbawe will get money to buy his #20 bread and beans for dinner? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lokoja-Abuja Road Blocked As Abuja Residents Leave In Droves / 100 Ways To Stop Biafra / Wailers Got It Wrong Again On Obj's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.