Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } (2052 Views)

Item sold / FAKE Samsung Galaxy S4 Is All Over Ikeja....don't Be SCAMMED!!! / item sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
95% New {used} Samsung Galaxy s4 for sale @ N45,000 give away price.
5 pcs imported directly from USA..

Phone= SAMSUNG galaxy
Model = S4
Condition= used
Comestic= 95 % new
Available in stock= 2pc
Accessories= charger, headpiece and jacket.

Color= white
Location=zhabadier communication, opp skye bank bwari Abuja.

Note. Buyer outside abuja pay extral cost of waybill and that depend on your location.

Call 07037781319

The phone are very clean without a single scrash. And i mean that..i'm currently using one of the phone to post this post.

Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Extom(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
If you're serious about it, I'll like to meet with you. I'll call you tomorrow.
But is the price bargainable
I stay in area 1.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom: If you're serious about it, I'll like to meet with you. I'll call you tomorrow.
I stay in area 1.
you are welcome any time. The last price is 45k...

Bwari is my location. Area 1 to bwari will only cost you N600 maximum both going and coming.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Extom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
dav8id: you are welcome any time. The last price is 45k...

Bwari is my location. Area 1 to bwari will only cost you N600 maximum both going and coming.
I'll call you sir.
If it can go for 40ground, then don't be shocked when you see me tomorrow.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Besto(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom: If you're serious about it, I'll like to meet with you. I'll call you tomorrow.
I stay in area 1.
beta go thea with 2 gallant army...2 gallant mopol...n make sure u wear bulletproof
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Extom(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Besto:
beta go thea with 2 gallant army...2 gallant mopol...n make sure u wear bulletproof
Hahahahaha
Why did you say so if I must ask?
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Besto(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom:
Hahahahaha
Why did you say so if I must ask?
S4 FOR 45K NT EVEN S3..{AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(In yoruba accent)
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Extom(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Besto:
I'm not a kid or a bush man bro. I've seen legitimate deals like this go through, especially when the products are shipped in.
Few days ago, a friend of mine but an Iphone5 for 50k... Beat that.
But I know my onions, and can't be too careful...
Thanks anyway.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Besto(m): 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom:
I'm not a kid or a bush man bro. I've seen legitimate deals like this go through, especially when the products are shipped in.
Few days ago, a friend of mine but an Iphone5 for 50k... Beat that.
But I know my onions, and can't be too careful...
Thanks anyway.
k..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jst ma 2cents
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by hardniola(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
hey,becareful wit ur money
awuffff maybe bad market sometime.
Wish u d best as u buy s4 for 45k
ahhhhhhhhhhh in Yoruba accent again.

1 Like

Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Besto(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
hardniola: hey,becareful wit ur money
awuffff maybe bad market sometime.
Wish u d best as u buy s4 for 45k
ahhhhhhhhhhh in Yoruba accent again.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
i will be very happy to comment when ppl lament of fraud> : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
grin grin I no fit laugh.. Ok, guys appreciate all those who call to confirm if this offer is real. I've done a lot of transaction here on nairaland both online and physical. Selling imported used gadget is my business , you can check my profile and read more. I also tech people how to start this business and also show them the hidding secret on how to source for cheapest. Gadget for profit.

I knew how much the s4 go at our local market here but I consider how much I buy it and I'm ok with the little profit I make.

Ok, to prove it real, anyone that is interested in the s4 most meet with me or send someone to check it before any payment...transaction can also take place at safety plAce eg bank or police station if you doubt ...

This offer is for real..and accessory include charger,catton ,headpiece and cover jacket.

The price still remain 45k last price.

Note. Nothing like keep it for me, first come first serve...

Goodluck all

Call 07037781319
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom:
I'll call you sir.
If it can go for 40ground, then don't be shocked when you see me tomorrow.
nope.. 45k last price sir.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by newman10(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
shocked I smell scam around here o
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Extom(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
dav8id: nope.. 45k last price sir.
Copy that.
I'll call you.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can assure anyone purchasing this item that he/she is gonna go home with their hands on their head!!! That's a fake Chinese s4!!!!! It is fake!! Look at the resolution of the screen carefully, and you'll also know why he didn't snap the phone without covering part of the screen!!!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
I stay in area 1.
bro.. I bet you'll come back here reigning curses on this guy after you must have purchased that brick he calls s4... it is fake!! This is the same dude that sent a bb torch 2 to my mum,the phone had a torch 1 back and a torch 2 casing in front, with a scattered screen... don't deal with him!! It is fake!!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Besto:
as in eh!!look at the screen... it is fake!!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Extom:
Copy that.
I'll call you.
you'll chase this guy down with cops I bet you!! You'll regret this deal!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2013
I appreciate all d contributions and calls. I have face atlease, though someone is will to grab the 2 pcs lelf but i won't sell it to him coz i want to proof those that did'nt believe it. Am waiting for all those that are coming down to verify this.

I also call on anyone that live in abuja to come and verify it, i will pay for your transport even if you are nt buying, just come and check out. I'm confident in what i'm saying.

The price still remain 45k..

Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
dav8id: I appreciate all d contributions and calls. I have face atlease, though someone is will to grab the 2 pcs lelf but i won't sell it to him coz i want to proof those that did'nt believe it. Am waiting for all those that are coming down to verify this.

I also call on anyone that live in abuja to come and verify it, i will pay for your transport even if you are nt buying, just come and check out. I'm confident in what i'm saying.

The price still remain 45k..

since you claim you're using the phone to write this post, kindly send us screenshots of the device...
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by dav8id(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2013
ALL ITEM SOLD ....

ITEM SOLD

ITEM SOLD

Thanks for your patronage..
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2013
Thought you had two pieces. ..send photos of the second one.
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by febbymi: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
dav8id: ALL ITEM SOLD ....

ITEM SOLD

ITEM SOLD

Thanks for your patronage..
Lol
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Ziggyzito(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
febbymi:
Lol
the guy knows his bubble has been shot!!
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Besto(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
pdp
whoz deceiving who..
Poster shot hmself on the feet
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by toluxa1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Clean Used Samsung Galaxy S4{ ITEM SOLD } by Shayz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
can i get a seller for that same price here in lagos? ASAP!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Watch Over 200 Satellite Channels Free For 1yr / Used Iphone 5 20k SOLDDDDD / DJ-5050 Home Theatre System @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.