Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? (7719 Views)

Geneva Original Gold Watch - Watch For An Unbeatable Price Unisex / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) / Diamond Ring: For 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by staaan(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Pls can i get a gd gold wedding ring with 25k. Wat shld be my least budget?
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
staaan: Pls can i get a gd gold wedding ring with 25k. Wat shld be my least budget?
Is it d whole set?
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by staaan(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2013
honey86:
Is it d whole set?
Yes. Whats ur experience?
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Well, its going to be difficult getting a real gold wedding set for the price you have in mind. Im not familiar with ibadan's gold market but you can get a 3 set in ilorin from 40k. It also depends on the design you choose and your taste.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by staaan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
honey86: Well, its going to be difficult getting a real gold wedding set for the price you have in mind. Im not familiar with ibadan's gold market but you can get a 3 set in ilorin from 40k. It also depends on the design you choose and your taste.
I ve done some market survey n i agree wit u. But i ve a couple of questions. These set dat r 4rm 40k r dey from italy or dubai, cos am told dat anytin frm d u US n UK wont make it. Are they brand new or sm1 is reselling. Cld i ve d pics of d set u r talking abt? Finally wat reasonable price wld i get a standard, uncommon set, dat glitters. U can send pix via watsapp using 08032404804. Tx
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Well mallams buy mostly from Dubai, Saudi and Italy. I don't sell gold but I just know about it. Rings in the UK and US are very expensive. They are brand new ring. The thing is good jewelries from the middle east are sold in grams. so you pay the equivalent of how much your gold weighs. For example a 5 gram jewelry at $50 per gram will give you $250. Gold from US and UK are not sold by gram. They just present the set with a fixed price. I don't have pictures of rings. By the way I got my ring from ilorin for 50k around august last year. it was a solitaire engagement ring and 2 wedding bands.The best person to buy the rings is your lady, really. She would know what she wants.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Mr Staaan,

You could check out this link for more info: http://www.eternalgems.com.ng/

I'm not affiliated with the company above; I just thought what they have might interest you.
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Their rings are expensive. If you want to save cost, go to sabo yaba. Those mallams have reasonable price.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by staaan(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
honey86: Well mallams buy mostly from Dubai, Saudi and Italy. I don't sell gold but I just know about it. Rings in the UK and US are very expensive. They are brand new ring. The thing is good jewelries from the middle east are sold in grams. so you pay the equivalent of how much your gold weighs. For example a 5 gram jewelry at $50 per gram will give you $250. Gold from US and UK are not sold by gram. They just present the set with a fixed price. I don't have pictures of rings. By the way I got my ring from ilorin for 50k around august last year. it was a solitaire engagement ring and 2 wedding bands.The best person to buy the rings is your lady, really. She would know what she wants.
Thanks so much for ur help. D problem is identifying d original gold if i or my wifey r to make the trip either to lag or ilorin. Do u knw any quick n certain character we cld easily recognize. Tx again
Re: How Much Is The Cheapest Original Gold Ring For A Wedding? by MzBee63: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Check out these guys for the most lovely www.zavandi.com
They have something for every budget

(1) (Reply)

45K African Fashion IG Account For Sale / Ankara Dress Plus Sneakers Combo / How Does Your Mood Affect Your Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.