Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

ASUU!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU!!! (785 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / National ASUU Begins Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU!!! by holarmideh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
Does anyone have any idea of when and where the mass protest is gonna take place. "I'm totally in".
Its just annoying that FG and ASUU aren't saying anything about the strike. This is practically unfair.
Re: ASUU!!! by Capableben(m): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
holarmideh: Does anyone have any idea of when and where the mass protest is gonna take place. "I'm totally in".
Its just annoying that FG and ASUU aren't saying anything about the strike. This is practically unfair.
ah wonder ooooo.... this interminable strike has affected me so much. no wahala sha, we still praying. FIRST TO COMMENT SHA.
Re: ASUU!!! by chuqudy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Capableben:
ah wonder ooooo.... this interminable strike has affected me so much. no wahala sha, we still praying. FIRST TO COMMENT SHA.
First to comment on a trash.
Re: ASUU!!! by holarmideh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
chuqudy:
First to comment on a trash.

You igbo people are so dumb that I don't know what to classify you with. You better go get something doing rather that criticise pple up and down. I don't blame you son, yur just jobless.

(1) (Reply)

Pa Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi / . / Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.