Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android (1006 Views)

Blackberry To Release Another Android Device Codenamed "Blackberry Vienna" / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / Tecno Releases Another Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by Dhurmynick(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

This tweak was developed by ™Dhurmynick consisting of a 5 man team., who dedicated sleepless nights tweaking and twisting android phones to discover this tweak..

REQUIREMENTS

1: Root acess
2: Link2sd
3: Root xplorer
4: App must already be installed on ur device.

Steps:
Move the app downloaded from Google play to internal memory. (NOTE') thats if u moved it to sd card..
Go to your root explorer.
Data ⇨ app. i.e data/app.
You shuld find your apk there.

this can also be used if uv deleted an app u wanna send to someone..

™Dhurmynick.
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by danthamccoy(m): 1:21am On Sep 04, 2013
smfh
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by ajasa4link: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2013
lol..u ever heard of flashare before?
....,just send the apps through flashare and save urself d wahala now
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by tonardo(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Dhurmynick: [color=#006600][/color]

This tweak was developed by ™Dhurmynick consisting of a 5 man team., who dedicated sleepless nights tweaking and twisting android phones to discover this tweak..

REQUIREMENTS

1: Root acess
2: Link2sd
3: Root xplorer
4: App must already be installed on ur device.

Steps:
Move the app downloaded from Google play to internal memory. (NOTE') thats if u moved it to sd card..
Go to your root explorer.
Data ⇨ app. i.e data/app.
You shuld find your apk there.

this can also be used if uv deleted an app u wanna send to someone..

™Dhurmynick.

Please go to bed.
This no news.
Next topic please..
Flash share is out dated get the latest XENDER..
Thread closed..
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by Mannylex(m): 3:21am On Sep 04, 2013
ajasa4link: lol..u ever heard of flashare before?
....,just send the apps through flashare and save urself d wahala now

Please help me tell the boy... Ignorance!
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by adepentane1(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2013
Okay guys, i partitioned my sdcard bd linked google play mistakenly, nd fornated sd-ext to remount it, now wen i restored, it wount work...and wount install........need help as i cnt afford going bk to system recovery.
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by koyla: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2013
without root access, I share my apk by Bluetooth, hope this ain't different
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by ikechukz(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2013
This OP you never hear of apk extractor.With apk extractor,you can easily send any app or extract it to your memory card.
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by Nonsoco80(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Back up all your apps with android assistant and easily send it through bluetooth.
Re: Finally!!! How To Send Google Play Installed App To Another Android by samdean(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
old news

(1) (Reply)

Join 3500 Winners In The Wechat Giveawaypowered By Konga.com / First Picture Of Samsung Phone With Flexible Display Is Here! / White Mean Anything Else You Try It Out There Teeth Whitening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.