Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife (1244 Views)

Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. / 12 HIV Negative Babies Born To HIV Positive Women In Awka / How Did You Feel When You Found Out You Were Hiv Negative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by edoyad(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2013
I was listening to a health program and the doctor on it mentioned an instance where a couple(HIV- husband and HIV+ wife) were told to have sex so as to produce children. I dont know if I'm being ignorant, but isn't that endangering the life of the husband? Surely unprotected sex with his positive wife is sentencing him to infection
Re: HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by pheyikemi: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2013
When we were taking intro to our courses then, I remembered the consultant who took us in surgery said smfn like that. I fink provided the woman takes her medications regularly and consistently, the man may not contact d disease
Re: HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by Burger01(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2013
@Op, it's just not what you think. If the wife religiously keeps to her medication and her VL is low with high CD4 the husband is safe plus if the husband is on PReP..

HIV is no big deal but the ignorance of people is the real big deal.. cool
Re: HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by tchigofigo(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
ah! Sex kor, sex ni..,she has to concieve of the Holy Spirit oo..if she must av a child of her own..,what do u fink dat doc is SMOKING over dre at the hospital?
Re: HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by planetuzor(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Heheheheheh

End tym tins
Re: HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife by wonyi: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
ivf is an option

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Snake Crawls Out Of An African Woman's Private Part. / Become A Distributor For The Famous European E Liquid Brand LIQUA In Nigeria!! / Terrifying Sleeping Disorders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.