Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Be Urself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Be Urself (1134 Views)

Wen U Want To Kill Urself By Urself, Lol(Hilarious Photo) / Read Dis Joke Guy And Girls But Hold Urself While Laffing / Do You Want To Laf Urself Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Urself by kamsy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2006
hello Friends,
Just be urself.

A middle aged fat woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked, "is my time up?"God said, "No you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon hearing this, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have liposuction and a tummy tuck. She even had someone change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.she was now looking slimmer and younger like an under sixteen. She was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by a car.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded,"I thought you said I had another 43 years? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?" ha ha ha
God Replied,"I didn't recognize you." so dear friends,be natural and always thankful to God for the way He has made you.
Re: Be Urself by micklplus(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2006
one thing i love about this stuff is the moral aspect of it and its funny at the same time !
Nice one , its been here before
Cheers cheesy
Re: Be Urself by hotangel2(f): 12:25am On Jun 02, 2006
hahaha, good one. lol
Re: Be Urself by favourwal(f): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2006
i think i will definitely go for a tummy tuck and breast enlargement after i must have had all my kids.

life begins at 40 you know.
Re: Be Urself by kamsy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2006
smileyyea life begins at 40 but its preferable to appreciate the way God made You.there re so many natural things you can do to look fit.you musn't go for a surgery cheesy
Re: Be Urself by spikelord(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2006
Lololol
Re: Be Urself by mukina2: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2006
well thats ma signature, nice one WeALlY WeAlLy cOoL

(1) (Reply)

The Continuation Of Yo Mama! / Happy Buffday Tytylayor! / Fresh Joke Coming From *666*!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.