Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Please Interpret This Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Interpret This Dream (2866 Views)

Somebody Should Please Interpret Gej's Body Language In This (photo) / Nairalanders Pls Interpret Section 137 Sub 1j & 131(d) Of 1999 Constitution / Our President Needs To Interpret This Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2013
I had a dream this morning, I saw multitude of people running to find a cover because it was raining heavily and many wished they had umbrella. Suddenly, a red umbrella fell from the sky and many people scampered to get hold of it but it fell to the ground and splitted to many pieces. Many were disappointed and they murmur in their different dialects with long faces and dredged bodies as the rain continued to pour heavily. Few moments later, I saw a green umbrella coming with high speed from the sky again, people started jostling to be the first to grab it. Again, the green umbrella fell to the ground scattering into fewer pieces. The rain continued this time, with thunderstorms. Few moments later, a white umbrella was falling from the sky slowly as it approached the earth and everybody, both old and young, was confident they would be the one to grab it. With all smiles, they were following the direction of the umbrella as it swindles down slowly and slowly. Unfortunately, no one got hold of the umbrella and it fell like others but this time around, it scattered into numerous pieces in hundred folds of the others and the whole street was full of pieces of umbrellas.
I noticed the rain stopped and the sun was out but the whole street was littered with pieces of umbrellas. I also noticed that all activities were halted and people were found in groups discussing how the street could be cleaned. I saw the regular environmental officials around in their uniforms and vehicles but they were all watching, not knowing what to do. Even the street cleaners declined sweeping because the beginning and the end of the filt could not be seen as the entire street was dirty. After a short while, one man neatly dressed in white "babariga" (also known as "agbada" ) with a well ironed cap on his head volunteered to clean the mess up. Another man in suit came from behind and offered to support him with the parker and waste bin as he sweeps. The man in "babariga" picked up a broom and started sweeping while the other man followed him with the parker and waste bin...I woke up at this point wondering what the dream meant.
*I post this in the politics section because I have a feeling that it has something to do with Nigeria's politics but I don't know the meaning. Pls, if you are good at interpreting dreams help interpret this.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by deeptesting(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2013
I guess you were drunk before going to bed otherwise how could you be imagining the fall of umbrella from the sky....Your dream simply means that all APC members are drunkards going out without their umbrella's even when the weather clearly states the obvious....They are clueless like PDP members.

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2013
deeptesting: I guess you were drunk before going to bed otherwise how could you be imagining the fall of umbrella from the sky....Your dream simply means that all APC members are drunkards going out without their umbrella's even when the weather clearly states the obvious....They are clueless like PDD members.
Bros, this your vex no go boil yam o undecided...Anyway, thanks for your response
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by AbdH: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did you read the 'Book of Revelations' before you slept?
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
AbdH: Did you read the 'Book of Revelations' before you slept?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by goldentie4real: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
If truly you are sincere with your dream i.e you are not a politician and you didn't think about who will win 2015 election before you fell asleep which i doubt then here is the meaning of the dream the present crisis in pdp will make the party breaks the into different factions to the extent that some will join oppositions.Their in ability to solve the problem will give chance to oppositions but the man you saw may not be a northerner the babariga just signifies that there will not be coup de tat

2 Likes

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
#EndAsuuStrikeNow angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by kufre2010: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
It means that both pdp and apc will not save nigerians they will all fail us and we will not know what to do but God will send somebody who will not b from any party to save Nigeria and clean up their mess.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Confusionist(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Guseh: #EndAsuuStrikeNow angry angry angry angry
u go old grin grin
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
goldentie4real: If truly you are sincere with your dream i.e you are not a politician and you didn't think about who will win 2015 election before you fell asleep which i doubt then here is the meaning of the dream the present crisis in pdp will make the party breaks the into different factions to the extent that some will join oppositions.Their in ability to solve the problem will give chance to oppositions but the man you saw may not be a northerner the babariga just signifies that there will not be coup de tat
I'm not a politician neither am I a card carrying member of any political party.
I obviously believe there won't be a coup de tat

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Eke40seven(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Barring any scam or manipulation in the date this thread was created, modifications of comments or an impairment in my ability to read, the accuracy of your dream is so surprising. 2013? and to think that Osinbajo was not a known name then and Buhari haven't won his primaries makes it so believable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
So you had this dream since 2013? And it came to pass in 2015? Jesus Christ! Are you a prophet? Honestly you are gifted.

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by xrisdon(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dream indeed!

you are not smart at all, by mentioning umbrella and broom in your phantom dream.

So, you are telling us that the RED UMBRELLA is Obasanjo whom Nigerians hoped to change the country for good,

And the GREEN UMBRELLA was yaradua who disappointed many as well.

According to your phantom dream,
Jonathan is the WHITE UMBRELLA who many believed to rescue them from their problem, and the spirit of many were high initially, but things get worse along the line.

But your phantom dream fail to tell us how the man in agbada ie buhari will save the people from their woes ??
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Ivanspring(f): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....nairaland can keep record sha ooooooo. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Akinrogun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Glory to Almighty God in the highest....Oh that men will praise d Lord!.....for His wondrous works!
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by simdam500(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oma ga o! Never knew dreams are this clear. My own dream still never upgrade reach HD level. Anyway, what would u have said if apc had lost, or get into power by 2027. All d same. Weldone
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Eke40seven:
Barring any scam or manipulation in the date this thread was created, modifications of comments or an impairment in my ability to read, the accuracy of your dream is so surprising. 2013? and to think that Osinbajo was not a known name then and Buhari haven't won his primaries makes it so believable.

this is so scary! the scariest part is the osibanjo part - we ve never even heard of him then! shocked shocked shocked

to think i dont believe in this kind shit! shocked shocked

WHERE IS THIS JOSEPH KOASTAR NOW undecided undecided

MODIFIED: I JUST CHECKED THIS KOATER GUY PROFILE AND HIS SIGGY IS REALLY REALLY INTERESTING: IT SAYS: "I see the future and I will lead you there!".

THE PROFILE PIX IS A HUGE STATURE OF A MAN HOLDING A CHILD POINTING INTO THE FUTURE AND A WOMAN LOOKING UP TO THE FUTURE AND THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE VERY ECSTATIC! shocked

THAT PROFILE PIX IS FULL OF MEANINGS AND HIGHLY SYMBOLIC - SIMPLY PUT, IT SYMBOLIZES THE POSTER TRANSPORTING PEOPLE THRU SPACE AND TIME! HIGHLY SYMBOLIC! undecided

WE SERIOUSLY HAVE SOME VERY INTERESTING CHARACTERS ON NAIRALAND! undecided undecided

GUESS ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS? LALALASTICALISTIKIS! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
wow..........

#Amazing

lalasticlala do the needful na...

no ban o

grin
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by visiondee(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2015
God is so faithful showing the future when no man hasn't got knowledge on how to make a step in the present
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by collinsoft(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2015
The colours of the umbrella red green and white represent PDP logo as seen on the umbrella which is the party symbol. The rain u saw was the many problem bedeviling nigeria as a country and the people u saw signifies the politicians struggling to have power at the center even in the midst of crisis in the land.
Well maybe the new change in governance would bring the succor the masses need in Nigeria as depicted in your dream. The northerners are known with their babariga dress attire. In all let's hope the change we clamored for will bring peace and progress to every one of us.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Op, your dream is unambiguous. You are truly gifted.

And for those scoffing, please don't! Dreams can truly foretell future events. I've had several dreams myself that came to pass exactly as it happened in the dream!
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by sulakishop(m): 4:34am On Apr 02, 2015
You're really gifted OP, leave haters

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by StellaBella(f): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Wow!
I suspect you will be frontpaged soon.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by olu77(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
I propose we start a church together Dream Come True Pentecostal Mission we'll do better than TB J

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by oyedun82(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Just go back and sleep again
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by GBR1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
I was here.
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
olu77:
I propose we start a church together Dream Come True Pentecostal Mission we'll do better than TB J
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Interpret This Dream by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Today is my birthday!!!
Happy birthday to me...God is indeed faithful and I give him all the praise for giving me the grace to see this day.
Come celebrate with me friends cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Interpret This Dream by san316(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
As long as it wasn't modified. I hope the broom doesn't cause more damage. Like spread the dirt.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Spits Fire!!! / Tambuwal Set To Dump PDP For APC / Governor Fashola, You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.