Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I.T Support Staff Needed!!!(content And Listings-data Entry) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.T Support Staff Needed!!!(content And Listings-data Entry) (662 Views)

Vacancy For 4 Website Developer/ I.t Support Staff / MTN Sales Support Staff Recruitment / Pencom Staff Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Support Staff Needed!!!(content And Listings-data Entry) by katchyevans: 11:15am On Sep 04, 2013
PrivateProperty.com.ng is passionate about property and technology. We work tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an innovative way. We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find find properties for sale and rent and to provide enough property information to make buying or renting property easy.

PrivateProperty is recruiting IT SUPPORT STAFF (CONTENT AND LISTINGS-DATA ENTRY).

Responsibilities:
Uploading Content to the data base
Working together with the sales and listing consultants
Extension of Property Listings

Requirements:
Familiar with microsoft office tools and the use of the internet
Fast typing skills is an added advantage
6 Months to 1 year IT preferably

Interested applicants should forward their cv's to razaqt@privateproperty.com.ng
Deadline Date: 13th of September,2013

3 Likes

Re: I.T Support Staff Needed!!!(content And Listings-data Entry) by Solacul: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Please I will like get some fact from you if you won't mind, bosunola9@gmail.com is my email address. Thank you.
Re: I.T Support Staff Needed!!!(content And Listings-data Entry) by thelpey: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
me too thelpey@yahoo.com is mine

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Opportunity For Graduate Trainees At Highstreet Advisors Inc / Invitation From Royalcon. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.