Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? (1025 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic / What Need Is It Going To School In This End Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2013
have been observing in each thread the "end time" comment..sometimes its fun reading dat and it makes me smile..but have been observing lately dat the bulks of the hidden posts this days are" end time tinz"why are the mods killing fun in nairaland? ? nairaland is my number 1 spot were i relaxes cos i know nairaland people won't disappoint in making me crack my ribs,even in the dumbest of thread,the real nairalanders knows how to turn it to comedy zone..but in some thread,this "end time tinz"is worth commenting,cos sometimes it makes people laugh but other times its irritating..for all those endtime folks; please listen,"LIMIT THE NUMBER OF END TIME TINS" comments on any thread as nöt to make mods go kolomental on u.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
end time tinz
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
front page please,i want those "end time tinz" folks 2 read this.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: end time tinz
oboy u wel atol.chai.lwkmd.whch 1 b end time 4 d post na
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2013
It is an evidence of ignorance.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: end time tinz

How will kids have better understanding of the world when their parents keep saying "end time tinz" you sound silly,don't you?
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Mukina is banning people for this [size=18pt]'end time things'[/size] o!

She banned me yesterday for 3days until i begged her to release me today o!
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2013
i dont want anibody sayin dat o.just ur opinion abt dat and d mods dat are banning dat.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=sunsky29][/quote]please ain't the mods saying end time tinz with people?av seen thread dat evn mynd n mukina wia sayin end of time tinz.so watz d big deal wit hiddin sm1 else own?
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2013
mods fb o.make we hear am frm d end time folks o
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Akshow: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Well said. I think d modes are too cranky and uptight and have to learn to lighten up n not take everything too seriously. Taking everything so serious is d first sign of end time
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dr swag: Just like the Garri team., at a time it was fun..,i mean seeing that comment where and when its necessary and applicable.
But these days., its been boring reading "end time tinz" on almost every thread here.
@mods..ban as many kids as possible and dont show mercy !!!
u ave said it o.let them limit dia end tym talks,by nxt wik it wil b 100%boring
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by An0nimus: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
The OP is looking for frontpage undecided
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
An0nimus: The OP is looking for frontpage undecided
but y are d mods hydin the comments na? Frnt page material so we cn hear abt it frm odas.who is d mod in charge of ds section?
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 06, 2013
its fun and funny when applied at the Right time and on the right thread

but trust the kids, they hijacked it and made it eyesore, uninteresting, by putting it on every interesting topic.

1 Like

Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by blackmann(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akshow: Well said. I think d modes are too cranky and uptight and have to learn to lighten up n not take everything too seriously. Taking everything so serious is d first sign of end time

It may be fun at first, but when it comes to the point when EVERY topic is commented more than 10 times with "end time things", it tends to become seriously annoying. Just imagine making serious comments and discussions and one slow-poke says "end time things". Doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
blackmann:

It may be fun at first, but when it comes to the point when EVERY topic is commented more than 10 times with "end time things", it tends to become seriously annoying. Just imagine making serious comments and discussions and one slow-poke says "end time things". Doesn't make sense at all.

It's called freedom of expression but I guess we nigerians have a long way to go before we can tolerate diverse views. End ti..... oops.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by blackmann(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's called freedom of expression but I guess we nigerians have a long way to go before we can tolerate diverse views. End ti..... oops.

Yeah, I know it is freedom of expression. But free speech doesn't mean we should make a ridicule of it. That's my point. It is better to keep quiet than to open one's mouth and make a fool of oneself. Everyone has the right to say whatever he wants to say, but you just can't take anyone who keeps making dumb remarks serious, can you?

1 Like

Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
blackmann:

Yeah, I know it is freedom of expression. But free speech doesn't mean we should make a ridicule of it. That's my point. It is better to keep quiet than to open one's mouth and make a fool of oneself. Everyone has the right to say whatever he wants to say, but you just can't take anyone who keeps making dumb remarks serious, can you?

You err. Free speech means exactly that we should be able to make anything we want of it, including things that may seem ridiculous to others. If not, it is no longer free.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by blackmann(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You err. Free speech means exactly that we should be able to make anything we want of it, including things that may seem ridiculous to others. If not, it is no longer free.

Which then includes, saying dumb things as "end time things" and "first to comment, dancing alingo or praising God" among other things, i assume? Like my female friend used to tell me, "whatever makes you sleep at night sweetheart."
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
My 1cent contribution

Jesus is coming very soon, well when Isaiah 17:1 becames reality then we will start packing and I think it might be sooner than we think.

Back to topic, it annoying but then its freedom of speech dear, to others its merely a joke to others it means something else.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by sunsky29(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
i aggree wt all d write ups..but people don mis yarn ths end tym smtn.
Re: Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
9jadelta: its fun and funny when applied at the Right time and on the right thread

but trust the kids, they hijacked it and made it eyesore, uninteresting, by putting it on every interesting topic.
I concur

(1) (Reply)

Today's Open Heaven (5 Sept.2014) / Is The South African Media Telling The Truth About T.B. Joshua? / Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.