Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dg Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dg Concept (5626 Views)

Dg Concepts Recruitment Exercise / Keylinks Golden Concept Is Recruiting.deadline 30th June 2013 / Dg Consult Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dg Concept by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
I got a text from the above named company, please who has any information about this company? Thank you
Re: Dg Concept by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
The address given for the interview is 39 unity road Amope building off mobolaji bank anthony road ikeja. Please I need responses thank you.
Re: Dg Concept by moss4real: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yes, I got same text now, around 11:25 am today. pls guy any hint cos I can't remember them. who are dey and what are dey into? pls I need the infor ASAP cos am in Enugu let me kw if I can take the risk and enter night Bus to Lagos. Thanks
Re: Dg Concept by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
I saw a thread about them and it seems they are those drug peaople
Re: Dg Concept by mimiegurl: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
I also got a text from DG concept and I ɑm in Benin. How far please who has info? I got mƴ own text today so please I need info asap from those who got before me.
Re: Dg Concept by coolsammy1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
I just got mine today.. Pls does anyone have an idea who they are. They didn't put a number by which they could be reached.
Re: Dg Concept by TUPERSON(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2013
I also got the text too this morning at about 8:30am. Pls post any information you know about them so we can know more if its worth going. Thanks to you all in advance.
Re: Dg Concept by yemmylek: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Got an invite for job briefing from DG Concepts now. Pls anyone with reliable info about them and what they are into. Pls very ugent.
Re: Dg Concept by sunnyeaglez73: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote
author=eriam]I got a text from the above named company, please who has
any information about this company? Thank you[/quote]

plz do not waste ur tp and enrgy goin oo it another name health stream alliance are using to scam youths, deciev to go sell drugs. pls be wise am a member telling u as and insider!
Re: Dg Concept by sunnyeaglez73: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote
author=moss4real]Yes, I got same text now, around 11:25 am today. pls
guy any hint cos I can't remember them. who are dey and what are dey
into? pls I need the infor ASAP cos am in Enugu let me kw if I can take
the risk and enter night Bus to Lagos. Thanks[/quote]
Plz do not waste ur tp and enrgy goin oo it another name health stream alliance are using to scam youths, deciev to go sell drugs. pls be wise am a member telling u as and insider!
Re: Dg Concept by adenath: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Well i got the msg too i cant remember applying for any job wit that name, i will advice you dont waste your precious time and money or even risk your life coming to Lagos for an interview of a company that is not recognize by anyone. They are unemployement exploiters i believe. i tink i do see that name in ikeja cos that is the route to my work place. Is like waht they do is sells drug like GNLD and the rest of them. But i will try and check the place to get back to you guys if i am chance cos i close late at work. Beware of frudlent

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Status Of Access Bank Frontline Internship 2018? / Graduate Trainee: Greenwich Trust Limited- Apply Here / Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.