Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Do You Still Blame The Government For Job ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Blame The Government For Job ? (619 Views)

Please I Need The Addresses Of Almajiri Schools Built By Government for Research / Scholarship By The France Government For Nigerians / Ausaid Australia Awards Scholarships By Australian Government For International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Blame The Government For Job ? by Johngrin: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Do you still blame the government for job ? Wise up and act fast... Let me give you a turn around

Apart from teaching you how to make money on FIVERR a ZERO CAPITAL INVESTMENT and how to start MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS. I will also personally teach you

1. How To Browse For Free On Your System, Using My Unique Almost Free Browsing System.

2. How To Unlock Any GSM Network Modem Without Paying A Dime

3. How To Buy A Brand NEW Laptop For As Low As N20,000 Without Leaving Your House Or Referring Anybody!

4. INSTANT CASH SECRETS

5. How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes.

6. How To Make Money On Facebook Without Lifting Your Fingers. What I call FACEBOOK AUTOPILOT

7. How To Open And Verify A Paypal Account In Nigeria

8. Andy Many More.

Isn't that great ? That is not all...

Full details below

Re: Do You Still Blame The Government For Job ? by Johngrin: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Are you still reading ? ACT FAST !!!

(1) (Reply)

Supplementary Form 4 U.N.N Nsugbe Available Now / The Smart Campus Challenge Opens On 9th September 2013 / Fuoye Direct Entry 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.