Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Unwavering Faith -winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unwavering Faith -winning Each Day Devotional (434 Views)

Post-dated Praise Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Swimming Against The Current - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unwavering Faith -winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Sept 4, 2013

THE UNWAVERING FAITH

MEMORY VERSE: Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

Every believer has been given a measure of faith (Romans 12:3). However, not every believer lives by faith. Faith is not a product of the mind or of our intellect; you do not reason faith out. In fact, to live by faith you have to put aside your reasoning ability as the things of God cannot be explained away. An unrenewed mind is especially dangerous as it holds believers back.

Most believers are unable to walk out the faith process because they are impatient. They soon throw in the towel and claim that the Word does not work. The fact that some doubt the potency of faith doesn't deduct from its genuineness. We need to hold fast to the confession of our faith by believing and declaring it. Do not allow the circumstances around you dictate what you believe!

Where you are right now is a function of your capacity and the good thing about capacity is that it increases. One way to bring about this increase is by remaining unwavering in your declaration of faith. Remember, your life is limited to your faith and if you maintain it, it will bring you through.

We do not declare that we are happy, healthy, wealthy, etc because we want to become any of these things but because we already are all of these things. Come what may, we will remain happy, in health and prosperous.

CONFESSION: the circumstances surrounding me do not dictate my confessions!

PRAYER: Lord help me remain unwavering in my faith walk.

FURTHER READING: 2 Pet 1:4, Rom 4:17

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness And The Issue Of Blood Transfusion / Is It Justifiable For A Christian To Protect Him/her Self With Charms? / The Frequency Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.