Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. (11450 Views)

Contraceptive Injection For Men Available In 5 Years / Why Is Alabukun Not Prescribed By Hospitals And Yet They Use It? / Smoking Aspirin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by Homguy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
I was hanging out with my frnds som days ago when a teenage girl came nearby to buy 2 satchets of alabukun,immediately she left,they started laughing,on asking i was told she most like bought d drug to prevent conception. I was shocked,as a pharmacist am well aware of every effect aspirin has on the body and it isnt remotely close to what these pipl use it for...really,do pipl really use dis drug as a contraceptive and does it work?cause dere are several good,safe drugs for this purpose.
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by Rexphobia(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yes... That and sprite
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by planetuzor(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Homguy: I was hanging out with my frnds som days ago when a teenage girl came nearby to buy 2 satchets of alabukun,immediately she left,they started laughing,on asking i was told she most like bought d drug to prevent conception. I was shocked,as a pharmacist am well aware of every effect aspirin has on the body and it isnt remotely close to what these pipl use it for...really,do pipl really use dis drug as a contraceptive and does it work?cause dere are several good,safe drugs for this purpose.

Tell us the safer drugs?
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by Samgreguc(m): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
I do hear of it but don't know how true it is.
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Really? So that tear-and-take Divided Powder works that way? Gist us better na, people?
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by brainhgeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
If the drug works that way then I am sure this can cause ovarian cyst or endometriosis.
Re: Aspirin(alabukun,karaole)as Contraceptive Drug. by Flexherbal(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2016
That drug is not met for that purpose.
Like the OP said, their are other safer drugs for that purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Men Can Have Breast Cancer Too / Marijuana Quiting Thread / Your Sexual Weakness Is Now Over! Homoforte Powder Is The Solution!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.