Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

10 Weird Human Alive - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 10 Weird Human Alive (3443 Views)

Photos: 10 Extremely Weird And Crazy Wedding Ceremonies / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] / 10 Weird Phobias You Won't Believe Are Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
There are some bizarre conditions that occur in nature in other ways. Sometimes, a human has an
event or congenital circumstance that is inexplicable. Here are 10 such strange people
who bely understanding.

The Girl Who Stays Young

One such case is that of Brooke Greenberg. Greenberg appears to not age, and is the size of
a 16-month-old, although she chronologically is 18 years old. Enigmatically, Brook can’t speak,
and can only recognize sounds. Medical science is baffled, and there is no other such case in history.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hiccup King Christophoer Sands

What’s the longest time you’ve ever had the hiccups? Among the strange people is
Christopher Sands has ongoing hiccups now for over three years. Doctors have been unable to
find relief for Christopher Sands. He’s tried hypnosis, medications, and yoga. His story was
featured on Japanese TV. A watching medic suggested he may have a tumour. Tests found he
was correct and that it was pinching nerves that control breathing. The diagnosis probably saved
his life. Now Sands can finally lead a normal life again after having the tumour removed.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Ice Man

Among strange people is Mr. Wim Hof is known
as the Ice Man, who never gets cold. Hof holds
the Guinness world record for a bath in ice for
over an 60 minutes. Wim Hoff was able to run a
marathon in the Arctic Circle in his bare feet , and
dive beneath the surface ice at the North Pole.
What’s more, some say he has a cold personality.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sanju Bhagat’s belly looked pregnant, his belly was so huge. Finally, in his hometown of Nagpur,
India, Dr. Mehta operated on Sanju Bhagat’s stomach. What emerged from the surgery was his
dead twin, but the body was “living” off Bhagat from the umbilical cord.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Rattlesnake Man

Jackie Bibby is very fond of rattlesnakes. He has the world record for resting in a tub full of 75 live rattlesnakes (Bibby was clothed) in Los Angeles, California. Also, Bibby has stuffed his mouth on a few occasions with ten rattlesnakes for ten seconds. He is still alive, and it has been told that
he eats the rattlers after performing. I just hope they are cooked first.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by sonyc00(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Weird,really weird.in the girls case immortality tinz
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Human With the Most Tattoos

Talking about strange people! Lucky Diamond Rich has the most tattoos of any human ever.
According to the Guinness Book of World Records. He has tattoos completely covering his body.
Lucky Diamond Rich has many areas of skin with a few layers of tattoos. I hear it’s painful to
be tattooed. This Australian has tattoos inside his mouth, ears, and foreskin. He’s been tattooed by
136 tattoo artists in 17 countries.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thai Gnoc: Awake Since 1973

Thai Gnoc is not your typical 68-year-old Vietnamese farmer. He contracted a fever in
1973, and hasn’t slept a wink since. Doctors in Da Nang found him healthy, and still works long
hours at his farm in Que Trung. His wife commented, “My husband used to sleep well, but
these days, even liquor cannot put him down.” He has six children, which should be no surprise. I
wonder if he ever lets his wife sleep nights,though.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mr. Monsieur Mangetout (Mr. Eat-It-All)
Michael Lotito is known as Mr. Eat-It-All (Monsieur Mangetout). He is from Granoble,
France, where he’s been eating glass, rubber and metal for years. Don’t park your bike, TV, car, or
plane next to him. Lotito has a history of eating such items since a child, when doctors said he
needed more iron. He has a heavy appetite, but eats slowly. It took him two years to eat a Cessna
150; A Cessna 150 is a two-seat tricycle gear general aviation airplane!

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by plezant(f): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rlly weird
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Shoichi Yokoi was a tough Japanese soldier, sent to Guam in 1941 by the Imperial Army.
When US troops took over the island, Yokoi took refuge in a large underground jungle cave. In
1972, Yokoi was discovered by two residents of Guam in a secluded area. With his old rifle at his
side, when he arrived in Japan he lamented, ”It is with much embarrassment that I have returned
alive.”

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by adextetoo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
i don get something wey i go d brag on top
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
strange tins evry day!!!

pls dnt let me say e....
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by johnwizey: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Connie Culp

Connie Culp unfortunately had her face
shattered from a shotgun blast in the face by her
husband. In one of 30 operations, Culp became
the first full face transplant patient in the United
States.

Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by Tolexander: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by demelza: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
johnwizey: Sanju Bhagat’s belly looked pregnant, his belly was so huge. Finally, in his hometown of Nagpur,
India, Dr. Mehta operated on Sanju Bhagat’s stomach. What emerged from the surgery was his
dead twin, but the body was “living” off Bhagat from the umbilical cord.
This is just incredible.
As for the Australian guy with the tattoos, I read somewhere that he was ashamed of his white skin hence the reason.
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by Tolexander: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
johnwizey: Mr. Monsieur Mangetout (Mr. Eat-It-All)
Michael Lotito is known as Mr. Eat-It-All (Monsieur Mangetout). He is from Granoble,
France, where he’s been eating glass, rubber and metal for years. Don’t park your bike, TV, car, or
plane next to him. Lotito has a history of eating such items since a child, when doctors said he
needed more iron. He has a heavy appetite, but eats slowly. It took him two years to eat a Cessna
150; A Cessna 150 is a two-seat tricycle gear general aviation airplane!
this guy be mouse?
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by chymystique(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is d correct definition of the word " Wierd" shocked shocked

Things r happening in dis our planet earth..SMH
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by mysticgal(f): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2013
i am begining to wonder who creates this people,God or satan,because this cases surpasses human imagination,i will still continue praying this prayer........oh Lord deliver me from evil and temptation,cos this cases na temptationundecided
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by switdil(f): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2013
mysticgal: i am begining to wonder who creates this people,God or satan,because this cases surpasses human imagination,i will still continue praying this prayer........oh Lord deliver me from evil and temptation,cos this cases na temptationundecided
Temptation ke
U wan dey chop iron n rubber

Weird undecided
Re: 10 Weird Human Alive by philfearon(m): 2:49am On Sep 05, 2013
This is Really Weird..For this world person dey eat iron and steel?

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tunde Ednut Involve In Car Accident In Lagos / video Scammed ,nollywood Actress Fake bosoms And Bottom Exposed http://bit / Nudity Again As Afrocandy Joins The Train Of Celebs Going N*ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.