Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. (951 Views)

BBA Winner Dilish Go Braless In Traditional Himba Culture Wear / Photo: BBA Dilish Mathews Strikes A Killer Pose With Boyfriend Stephen / BBA The Chase Hot Couple Elikem & Pokello Share New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by HezronLorraine(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2013

This was totally
expected, LOL!!
A couple of days after Dillish walked away with
$300,000, a certain man from Kenya, Abdi claims
to be the father of Dillish.
Dillish confessed in the Big Brother house that she
doesn’t know her father till date but now that the
beauty has become a millionaire, her alleged father
has magically appeared.
Read the report from Namibia and Kenya; Credit
Pulse and StandardMedia, Kenya
Pulse broke the story that a Kenyan man named
Abdi Guyo had come out to claim paternity of BBA
winner Dillish. The humble Abdi who is of Somali
origin, gave a detailed interview at the Standard
Group offices saying that he indeed fathered Dillish
during his peacekeeping mission to Namibia in
The news received mixed reactions with many
saying that he was after her new found fortune.
But the reaction that mattered the most, Dillish’s,
was anything but positive.
On her twitter account the Namibian beauty
tweeted “Why is this weird dude claiming to be my
dad! My dad is Somali! Where did he fall from
haaaaaaai -_-” and went ahead to retweet those
who thought that Abdi was lying.
It has been said that only a mother knows the real
father to a child and today, Selma Pashukeni,
Dillish’s mother, put the naysayers to shame.
In a Google hangout organized by the Kenyan
Embassy in Namibia and the Standard Group,
Selma and Abdi were able to talk to each other for
the first time in close to 23 years.
Selma was joined by the Kenyan Ambassador to
Namibia, Peter Gitau, Dillish Uncle and Aunt. Abdi
was at the Standard Group offices for the hangout.
The emotions ran deep and Selma was visibly
overcome by the reunion. It was clear that she
recognized him and willing to talk. If there had
been any hard feelings in the past, they were not
visible in this hangout as the two gushed about
their time together while in Namibia.
It was a trip down memory lane as they reminisced
about the places they had been to and the airport
where they last saw each other.
The youthful looking Selma who seemed to have
the sharpest memory asked about Abdi’s
colleagues who according to Abdi had passed on.
Abdi explained that while he tried his best to keep
in touch, his hectic army schedule and the
extremely slow communication modes caused
them to drift apart.
The uncle was quick to remind Abdi to visit
Namibia with loads of money as gratitude for all
the work he did raising up Dillish in Abdi’s
absence.
By the end of the hangout, Abdi has been invited
to Namibia to celebrate Dillish’s 23rd birthday
which will happening on the 16th of September.
It yet to be known what Dillish thinks of this turn of
events but hopefully there will be a happy ending
to the story.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/bba-the-chase-man-emerges-and-claims-to-be-dillishs-father-abdi-guyo.html
Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Interesting
Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by Sweetlemon(f): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Dillish's mum has confirmed that the man is her real dad.

Dillish has also accepted him.

This girl is really blessed. Now I am sure beyond doubt that she has divine intervention in her life. Things just keep working out for her good despite all kinds of setbacks and ill-wishes from other (jealous) people

Even her friend and country house mate Maria admitted that Dillish keeps out shinning her at everything. In fact, it was Maria who got the BBA form for her but Dillish got called before Maria. Africa chose Dillish over Maria when both were up for possible evictions at the same time. And she went on to win the price money despite desperate attempts by countries who saw her as a threat to their own reps.

Now virtually 3 countries are fighting over her. Nigeria, Kenya, and Namibia as each want her to see their lands as "home". Namibia has made her an ambassador, and many companies are fighting over who gets to endorsement her. kenya is also promising her lucrative deals and Nigeria is trying to entice her with Nollywood, and other endorsements. Her business has been blooming like crazy, spreading across Africa like a wild fire. She has even carved a name for herself, and has become a brand and a standard for young women as many now claim to be her look-a-like some even form phases like "you are looking Dillishious" some have added Dillish to their BBM, twitter handles. You can safely say that Dillish is the most sort after BBA winner ever.

Yet despite all this, Dillish keeps praying to remain humble. She keeps saying that she doesn't understand why anyone will stay up all night voting for her online. My heart swelled when I say a tweet of hers praying for God to keep her humble no matter what. In fact if they could do BBA all over again, I am ready to spend over 50k voting for her to win. Yep!

God bless you Dillish and may your enemies keep watching as God keeps anointing you in their presence. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Sweetlemon: Dillish's mum has confirmed that the man is her real dad.

This girl is really blessed. Now I am sure beyond doubt that she has divine intervention in her life. Things just keep working out for her good despite all kinds of setbacks and ill-wishes from other (jealous) people

Even her friend and country house mate Maria admitted that Dillish keeps out shinning her at everything. In fact, it was Maria who got the BBA form for her but Dillish got called before Maria. Africa chose Dillish over Maria when both were up for possible evictions at the same time. And she went on to win the price money despite desperate attempts by countries who saw her as a threat to their own reps.

Now virtually 3 countries are fighting over her. Nigeria, Kenya, and Namibia as each want her to see their lands as "home". Namibia has made her an ambassador, and many companies are fighting over who gets to endorsement her. kenya is also promising her lucrative deals and Nigeria is trying to entice her with Nollywood, and other endorsements. Her business has been blooming like crazy, spreading across Africa like a wild fire. She has even carved a name for herself, and has become a brand and a standard for young women as many now claim to be her look-a-like some even form phases like "you are looking Dillishious" some have added Dillish to their BBM, twitter handles. You can safely say that Dillish is the most sort after BBA winner ever.

Yet despite all this, Dillish keeps praying to remain humble. She keeps saying that she does't understand why anyone will stay up all night voting for her online. My heart swelled when I say a tweet of hers praying for God to keep her humble no matter what. In fact if they could do BBA all over again, I am ready to spend over 50k voting for her to win. Yep!

God bless you Dillish and may your enemies keep watching as God keeps anointing you in their presence. Amen!

on point,she's an inspirational role model to others.so glad she won.
Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Sweetlemon: Dillish's mum has confirmed that the man is her real dad.

Yet despite all this, Dillish keeps praying to remain humble. She keeps saying that she does't understand why anyone will stay up all night voting for her online. My heart swelled when I say a tweet of hers praying for God to keep her humble no matter what. In fact if they could do BBA all over again, I am ready to spend over 50k voting for her to win. Yep!

on point,she's an inspirational role model to others.so glad she won.
Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: on point,she's an inspirational role model to others.so glad she won.

She really inspires me to be never give up on my dreams and heart desires and to allow God fight for me while remaining humble.
Re: Man Emerges And Claims To Be Dilish(winner BBA The Chase) Father. by ijebabe: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2013

(1)

Basket Mouth Thrills Passengers With Stand-up Comedy At 30,000 Feet In The Air - / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Famous Curves / [video]:9ice Performance @ Pasuma's 20 Years On Stage Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.