Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e (979 Views)

Help: I Need To Fix My Sony Vaio Vgn-fw11l Sound. / Sony Vaio Vgn-nr110q(core 2 Duo,1gb Ram 160gb Hdd,mem Card,dvd-rw,bad Screen(28k / Recovery Disc For Sony Vaio Laptop Model No Vgn-nr32l/s Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e by BJ009: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
I am a computer Illiterate, I just got a new Sony VAIO VGN-FZ280E as a gift but there is no CD attached like the usual laptops I used to see. I was told by a friens that I have my Recovery CD and everything I ever wanted inside my laptop, that I need to burn the back up to a DVD. I really dont get it, I need help here to know how to get the recovery back up just incase something happens to my laptop.
Re: Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e by LARRYMcCOY(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2008
Buy empty 3-4 DVD and open the control panel and click classic view there you see backup and restore center click and go to backup files or backup computer. It will ask u where you want to save your backup choose CD/DVD drive and insert the empty DVD,I think from there you will be able to help yourself, Goodluck
Re: Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e by Maleeq(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2008
@LARRYMcCOY

I wonder how he's to try out your suggestion when the dude can't locate the optical drive!!!

@BJ009
Can we get the exact model/part number of your laptop? I find it very odd that you do not have an optical drive(or you cant locate it). Even the most portable of laptops have external optical drives shipped with them. Unless the person that gave you the gift remove the drive. Confirm this.

This is a view of the laptop I ran across on the net. Can you spot the drive in the pix?
Re: Got A New Sony Vaio Vgn-fz280e by BJ009: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
That is exactly the picture of my laptop. I was also told that all I need is just a 3DVD to get the back on them. I will do exactly like that, get the back saved on the DVD.

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms And 419, Can Some Explain This? / Samsung Series 7 Chronos / I Cannot Stay Logged In On My Laptop !! WHY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.