Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky (2109 Views)

Kate Henshaw Gets Food From The Street Of Surulere / DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos) / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by amakaikeng(f): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2013
http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/kate-henshaw-gets-customised-bottle-of.html

Kate Henshaw has just acquired a customised bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label whisky. The actress' name is boldly engraved on the Gold Label drink!

It is not clear if Kate has signed an endorsement deal with Johnnie Walker, but she shared a photo of her customised drink on instagram hours ago. See another photo at the link... http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/kate-henshaw-gets-customised-bottle-of.html

Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by SwTonia(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Ist 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by eazysally: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2013
What else can I say...end time for sure
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by Airforce1(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Who is kate henshaw?
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by gerrardomendes(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
and so?
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by Merkki(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm sure she won't drink the wine. She would keep it at the top of her shelf, protect it from all harm and secure it from enemies. She would take thousands of pictures of it and keep saying to herself, "I got it! It's mine! See my name engraved on it!"
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by Danhumprey: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
What shall it profit a woman to have a bottle of Johnny Walker whisky,but yet cannot drink it? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Gets A Customised Bottle Of Johnnie Walker Whisky by dplomaticVal: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Merkki: I'm sure she won't drink the wine. She would keep it at the top of her shelf, protect it from all harm and secure it from enemies. She would take thousands of pictures of it and keep saying to herself, "I got it! It's mine! See my name engraved on it!"

what is this one sayin?undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Show Off Her Expensive Diamond Engagement Ring / Yemi Alade Announced As Face Of Bland2glam! Watch Her Glam-up With Johnny / The C.E.O Of Has Been Kidnapped!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.