Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,011 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Cv Assessment Results - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cv Assessment Results (1563 Views)

Etisalat Online Assessment Test / Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cv Assessment Results by funsoo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2006
AMUSA HAKEEM OLATUNJI
I received your CV forwarded for free assessment.Pls note the follwing.

1.Your personal information should always come first.CV is all about
you
2. Why not choose either ,academic qualification or education as your
heading instead of the two. Avoid tautology
3. Use active verb to describe your experience e.g
PERFORMED ANALYTICAL EXPERIMENTS ON DRUGS.
CONFIGURED AND INSTALLED COMPUTER SYSTEM
The format is OK but always alter the CV to suit the requirements in a particular advertisement. GOOD LUCK

AKINFOSILE OLUWASEYI
The layout is good ,but note the following
1. The objective statement focused managerial position. Seyi you are
a young graduate. Why not re-construct it to reflect an entry
position e.g To secure an entry position in an organisation where
my education and skills could be applied to add value in a record time
2. Remove hyphen in team player

3. Reconsruct this sentence.Ready acceptance of delegated responsibilities
4. The sub heading "PERSONAL INFORMATION" shold not be at the end of your CV .Remember CV is all about you
5.Seyi did not hide his strength in the CV . Under education he states 2.1
even in O\L results he wrote 2 distinctions ,4 credits.Always stress your strength in CV

OKE ALIU BAMIDELE
I got your CV sent to my email for assessment.Find below my observations
1.You included personal data in the body of your CV .Pls it is all about .
Let it come first.
2. Some words are wrongly spelt e.g safety

3 .You have adequate experience but always use active verb to describe your experience .e.g Monitored, ' Introduced to, "Performed, etc. This shows that you have actually accomplished the task. PLS ignore the sub heading "Activities done included"
You are advised to type your CV under mirosoft word so that wrong spellings or sentence can be checked.The lay out is ok.PLS change the sub heading PROFILE to CAREER OBJECTIVE
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Cv Assessment Results by uchie(f): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2006
Funsoo, very good job oooo
U guys, the quality of your CV matters a lot!
when i did an internship in HR, sometimes we used to forward people's CVs around and just laugh,
One guy put under achievements "First Born Son of My Mother", haba, how does that apply to getting a job,

Good luck all
Re: Cv Assessment Results by seyi42k(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2006
Re: Cv Assessment Results by Hotstepper(f): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2006
abeg, where can i foward ma own sef, i like diz assessment
Re: Cv Assessment Results by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2006
Re: Cv Assessment Results by Ukpekeson(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2006
Funsoo, i had just mail my cv to u, pls do assist in assessing it, cheers
Re: Cv Assessment Results by funsoo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
Dear readers,
I have assessed more than twenty CVs that i promised.The fact was that , i sent the results directly to the e mail addresses of the affected people.Many of them can testify. I may not be able to go ahead for now.My plan is to release very soon 25 MISTAKES that are common to all CV writers,

Please watch out
FUNSOO
Re: Cv Assessment Results by kalyx: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
please how do i send mine 4 d asssessment?
Re: Cv Assessment Results by mesampy(f): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2006
hi
i really liked ur comments on the c.vs.how can i send mine because i feel its not up to par and could do with the help.
thanks
mariam shaibu
Re: Cv Assessment Results by funsoo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Please just give me a little time,i promise to post on this site 25 common mistakes that i have seen in CVs over the years.I may not be able to assess more than the 20CVs that i promissed for now.From these general mistakes you will be able to determine where you are lacking.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training / Mtn Vacancies / Oil And Gas Job Vancancies In Nigeria Plus Other Lucrative Jobs Outside Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.