Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much (12228 Views)

Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / #GLO-CAFAwards: Fans Say Dija Chose Her Outfit Just To Avoid Bashing / Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by cleangurl: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013

One would not normally describe pop star Rihanna as a shy girl, but when she was spotted adjusting her shorts and trying to cover up, fans were surprised to see her self-conscious side.
The 25-year-old singer was sporting a really large hoop earrings while dressed in a ridiculously short pair of hot pants as she stepped out in New York on Wednesday night.

She made an attempt to cover up a bit more as she tugged at her shorts to make them even a little bit longer.
>>[size=16pt]CLICK FOR HOT GIST[/size]<<
>>[size=16pt]AND HERE FOR MORE HOT CELEBS GIST[/size]<<
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by ceosville(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
cry Okay
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by whytangel(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Trash!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by adaYakzum(f): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
End time things

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Swagakid(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
issoryt......cool stowy
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Danhumprey: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
undecided angry
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
The devil is at it again.. Dis is 2 trigger emotions.. BEWARE![code]

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Those earrings are huge ! Like stainless steel wheels. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
She cant be shy. A lady who wears panties in public, is it this shorts that'd make her self conscious
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by manyathink(f): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
RAZZ
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Harmvirus(f): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
That earring fit enter pesin head o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by nerodenero: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
I dont think this lady is shy. A lady that posted her complete unclad picture online isn't shy.
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
i brought out my Vaseline...closed the door and open the thread and I didn't see sh!iiiiii111t

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by nerodenero: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
The inscription on her cap "teenage fantasy" clearly defines her outrageous behaviour
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by wasak(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
http:///1aRQciS end times... buh she no fine again na
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by anitank(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
She was probably uncomfortable and tried adjusting the shorts cos they apparently look tight
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
I guess it was too tight, she had to pull it down
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Pennah(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
whyt angel: Trash!!!
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Her DC footie, on point wink
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by demelza: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Riri looking fly as always.
I love those earrings.
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by fankasibe: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2013
>Things Time Ends<

i need money
space for sale.
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Andyblaze: 1:37am On Sep 06, 2013
cleangurl:
One would not normally describe pop star Rihanna as a shy girl, but when she was spotted adjusting her shorts and trying to cover up, fans were surprised to see her self-conscious side.
The 25-year-old singer was sporting a really large hoop earrings while dressed in a ridiculously short pair of hot pants as she stepped out in New York on Wednesday night.

She made an attempt to cover up a bit more as she tugged at her shorts to make them even a little bit longer.
>>[size=16pt]CLICK FOR HOT GIST[/size]<<
>>[size=16pt]AND HERE FOR MORE HOT CELEBS GIST[/size]<<
JUST WAN QUOTE
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Andyblaze: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: Riri looking fly as always.
I love those earrings.
y are u awake? check my latest thread jor! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:43am On Sep 06, 2013
so
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by teajays(m): 4:30am On Sep 06, 2013
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!

Free SMS & Calls is a very simple service to use you just need to login via facebook and start sending unlimited SMS for free and forever no taxes no add-ons no software to install just enjoy send your lovely sms. Don't dull

http:///17IHoH9
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by pendusky(m): 5:05am On Sep 06, 2013
ada Yakzum: End time things
ETT
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by skedy1(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2013
undecidedso make i fly? undecidedso make i fly?
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by JayneStephanie: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2013
she shy she no shy...d pants tyt dey no tyt...hw e come concern me kwanu? d 1 me i knw b sey her foot wear dey on point
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
wow! see ear rings.... those ear rings can pass through my waist
Re: PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much by ogeoflyf(f): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adjusting yes, covering up i dnt think so.
Methinks as she was walkin, the thing was rolling up and entering inside, which can make one feel uncomfortable. So the sister had to adjust it.
Person wey we done see her bumbum wetin she one cover again. Riri wey no send. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Families In Lagos / Some Of the Positive Gains Of Using Moringa seeds/Leaves that you don't know / OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.