Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

“I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge (1073 Views)

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / First Contestant To Win All Question On American "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by toberix(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Please, if you are close to Nigeria’s First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, pass this message to her: she should endeavour to be on her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan’s entourage for his planned to Kenya as Kenya’s Big Brother Africa The Chase contestant, Alhuda Njoroge aka ‘Huddah Monroe, has told anyone who cares to listen that she plans to seduce and marry Pres. Jonathan before the expiration of his three day trip to the East African nation. Alhuda revealed that she has a crush on the Nigerian president and can’t wait for him to touch down in her country so that she can put her plans in place. On learning that Jonathan was going to her country, she tweeted, “So when is Jonathan landing? I’ve always had a crush on him. Nigeria, prepare for a step mom.” The 22-year-old model is a well-known face in Kenya’s party and social scenes and if she has her way, she will follow gospel artiste, Emmy Kosgei to Nigeria as a new wife.

http://de-xcluzivemuzik..com/2013/09/i-want-to-marry-pres-jonathan-kenyan.html

Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by UjSizzle(f): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Really? She's hot sha, but Patience go kill am.
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by gluv01(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Crush on who? Say wah? cheesy
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by ayodeji752: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2013
She looks sick. Anyway, president Jonathan has a male Rottweller dog dat can take care of her sexual desire, not my president
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by Chanchit: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Very funny. Oba no dey go tranfer na, and back tyre no fit meet front tyre, she can't even shake Dame's position. Even GEJ can't count how many pucci he has slammed this year alone, so she would just add to the numbers.
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by DisneyAngel(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hahahahaha,end time
things,nor be only Jonathan
,why nt add baba Iyabo
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by Merkki(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
If Dame sits on this skinny lady, she is gone...like a gunner!
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
If Aunty Patience catch this girl, she go know say Umbrella different from Umblella. grin grin
Re: “I Want To Marry Pres. Jonathan” – Kenyan BBA Chase Contestant, Alhuda Njoroge by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Mona Lisa, Emem Isong, Yinka Davies & Other Stars Storm Tobi 's Premiere! / I Love Whenever They Downgrade / A Mum Of Two Told Last Night How Her Quest For A Bigger Bottom Left Her A Quadru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.