Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do? (737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? by adesiku(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
[/b][b]
I was in church one day when pastor said: "It's time to say hello to your neighbours, shake hands and lets get to know each other."
I said hello to the person sitting to my left and to the one sitting to my right.. We introduced our selves and both said they were Egyptians.
Preaching time came and pastor decided to preach from Exodus 14:13.. Telling us about how God saved the Israelites from Egyptians. My people,
remember that there were Egyptians on my left and right. I was thinking to myself"How do these two Egyptians feel knowing that their people are the bad guys in this Bible verse" Well, I just sit-down my own je-je-je. The next thing oo!!,
pastor shouted: "The Egyptians made the people of God to suffer for years!!!, I said they made them suffer!!!, Turn to your left and to your right!!! And tell your neighbour!!!, The Egyptians you see today!!!, You shall see no more!!!"

please, if you were in my position will you repeat the prayer?
Re: What Will You Do? by compyla: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
I will act on my pastors' faith.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Football! / Weed 101 / Some Very Funny Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.