Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! (10049 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / Meet The Woman With World's Biggest Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by underscore: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
The 30-year-old German nude model's (Beshine) breasts weigh 20 pounds each and they fill Z cup bras!!! She considers it adventurous to walk in public with such gargantuan breasts. I bet Cossy Orjiakor would silently retreat now cos she ain't got nothing compared to this "endowed" woman! Abi, what do you guys think? For other pictures of her click http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/shocking-photos-woman-with-worlds.html

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cossy looks like an A-cup compared to her grin. But how can someone be comfortably moving around with all that load?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Swagakid(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
who send yhu...yhu wan kill yhursef...*i go dye's voice*

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by AbuMikey(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chineke Me eh!!!
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by RINE1: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
dominique: Cossy looks like an A-cup compared to her grin. But how can someone be comfortably moving around with all that load?
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by swtme(f): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is that 4 real or there is a silicone in it
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oganigwe comes to mind
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by fr3do(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Those tins will be drawin a lot of food from its host!
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by SwTonia(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Cossy na learner 4 her side
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by DonColz1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
This big breast are causing havoc for the christain brothers.
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by nerodenero: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
The German babe's bosoms doesn't make sense
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by kcreal(f): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Heavy load, Oganigwe things.
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by desgiezd(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga na master!

Cossy just doffed her hat!!
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Is she comfortable No she can't be comfortable with about 20Kg load on her chest. Of all places to carry that kind of load, CHEST!!! Hmm!
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by kcreal(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
^^ Wharris this?
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Absolutely endowed! A man can drown in theez...ETT grin
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by lepasharon(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Onyon konyon undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by wasak(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Airforce1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oga o grin
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Pennah(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dis is bullshit .....
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Stefanelle(f): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
OMG
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by wynie(f): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
@smartchoice dats ryt i watched it on tlc body bizzare ryt dat german lady stuff is false dis one has a lady dat customizes her bra after so many rejection she has a son each of her breast weighs more than d weight of an average 4 years child

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by demelza: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
That German lady is borderline psycho!
That shít is not even sexy.
At least Cossy's natural
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by flolancracker: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2013
smartchoice: FALSE STORY THIS IS THE WORLD'S LARGEST BOSSOMS!

SOURCE:http://www.worldamazingrecords.com/2008/05/largest-breasts-in-world-record-set-by.html
grin what †he fΰck
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2013
wen my bosom big pass dat white woman own wink
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by pendusky(m): 4:41am On Sep 06, 2013
this is punisment of the highest order! pls ladies how heavy is ur own load? can u compare with a handy load?
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by 3ace(m): 5:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Cosy's bossoms amaze me. The bared parts of her bossoms always get me thinking whether she has areola at all or they are very close to her armpits or even facing downward. I still wonder. One explanation on my mind though; I think they are saggy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by skedy1(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2013
ekpete!
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2013
ARA NWANYI ASABA.armed robbers should come and suck dis one and they'll penetrate aso rock.
Re: Photos: Woman With World's Biggest Breasts Vs Cossy Orjiakor! by dplomaticVal: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2013
lts recommendable she go for a masectomy befor it breeds disease

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Photos Of 19 Year Old Girl On IG! Say Her Ass Ain't 19 / DC EXCLUSIVE: I Kissed Genevieve Nnaji But - Beninoise Actress Ella Martins / Real Or Fake? See The Ass of a 18years old girl Causing Commotions On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.