Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow (30453 Views)

Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Nigeria's Best President Ever Will Be Removed Tomorrow / Jega May Be Removed Tomorrow, Replacement Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
ckkris: President Jonathan is more acceptable to Nigerians than Obasanjo, who is generally perceived as a wicked, heartless man. And Atiku is even worse. Let the r6 go and join hell-Rufai & other renegades in the APC.

We agree that Obasanjo is a wicked heartless man but his greatest wickedness is inflicting the clueless visionless Jonathan on the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by eightsin(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
owkay... We will see how this will unfold...
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nattydonatus(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
olatiler:

If ur clueless Kindergarten Shoeless Fisherman can be begging this ppl u called "renegade" in order for peace to reign and ready to meet most of their demand, I totally conclude that u are brainless just like ur ingrate shoeless brother are Clueless to we Nigerians
... Hahahahhaa
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nattydonatus(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Keep on banning me or hiding my post, OP abi Seun, more grease to your elbows... You keep on banning or hiding the posts of people without Ola prefix in their names, keep it up, everybody is complaining and watching, Nairaland is nomore Nairaland but Yorubaland... Keep on banning me for all i care... Anytime i say the obvious, I get banned, Infact, ban me bak to reduce your headache, bunch of tribalists !!! Reply anybody with Ola in his name and you get banned ! NONSENSE !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by badmeat(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm just happy that the north is struggling for power!but more disappointed that the west is supporting the abokis!I shake my head when I remember MKO ABIOLA

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by ckkris: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oluwalala:
Its not about PDP or APC , you should be worried about who is best to lead nigeria! And if you think GEJ is best to lead nigeria considering hhis embarassing failure since he took over power, then am pretty sure nigeria wld continue to strugle
President Jonathan is steadily leading Nigeria and Nigerians out of difficulties left by the misrule of previous administrations. Railroads are being restored. Electricity is being privatised and supply is improving. Fuel supply is stable. The military is improving and hitting Boko Haram so hard that their sponsors are now afraid, the USA is acknowledging. Foreign Direct Investment is increasing and creating jobs. Dangote alone has signed $3.3 billion. Jona will definitely win in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Slizbeat(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tukur or no tukur, what will happen will happen. Though they will gather but if their gathering is not for the welfare of the masses, they must surely scatter..... Few hours ago, CPC pulled out of Anambra APC. Not upto 3hours, ANPP did same. So, one by one, they will die off.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by olatiler(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
texaco1: and can you tell us where or when you heard or see gej begging them?just asking .because the way you made ur comment ,you made it sound as if you were standing behind gej when he was begging them

Though my observation show that u only monitoring Naija politics on NL
Imagine some Governor walk out on President and no action can be taken than to call the Senior Man whom some of ur shoeless Uncle Aids had recently insulted to come on his behalf and talk to those ppl that disrespect him openly and appeal to them that their demand will be meet and without wasting time part of it is what now turn to stunning fire btw us on NL

confusion247:
You need to understand that you are the highest loser here, call him what you like, He is the president and there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2019

Though ur name had proof to me that u and ur shoeless Fisherman had finally confused, if with all the happening around him and with terrible hardship that we Nigerian that Voted him are experience right now and still u can't figure out that ur brother is coming back to his root in 2015. Then ur name is the case for him and u
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
juman: Who cares. grin

One nigeria is the problem.
break away is the solutiom
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nattydonatus(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
olatiler:

Imagine some Governor walk out on President and no action can be taken than to call the Senior Man whom some of ur shoeless Uncle Aids had recently insulted to come on his behalf and talk to those ppl that disrespect him openly and appeal to them that their demand will be meet and without wasting time part of it is what now turn to stunning fire btw us on NL

Though ur name had proof to me that u and ur shoeless Fisherman had finally confused, if with all the happening around him and with terrible hardship that we Nigerian that Voted him are experience right now and still u can't figure out that ur brother is coming back to his root in 2015. Then ur name is the case for him and u
.... Shut up ! You voted who ?
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by GENTLETEE(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
They just have to find a way to sort themselves.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by ckkris: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
It will be a big surprise if President Jonathan allows Tukur to resign, seeing that his opponents agree that Tukur is capable of enhancing the re-election efforts. And it will leave a negative impression that the President is pliable to the whims of these renegade, politically valueless governors.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Jazz247: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Oh God the maker of all the planets, these marriage called Nigeria which the wedding was supervise by Lord Lugard in 1914 should crash and the children produce in that wedlock should answer a new surname. Ameeeeennnnnn
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by oduaboy1: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
confusion247:
Anything that will help northerners to stop Jonathan from being the president of Nigeria come 2015 is acceptable to those with born to rule mentality and their slaves from the other side who have chosen to be slaves to mallam till eternity. That's the target.
who are their slaves:/:/
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by CrossLegge: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Good riddance
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by SHAAWA: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
why is GEJ afraid of primaries? cud it b the possibility of him not getting d ticket? the clueless one is not clueless afterall.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Smooyis(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
When will my people start fighting for what is right, rather than politics and politicians who can offer them no good?
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by ilebaami: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
olatiler:

If ur clueless Kindergarten Shoeless Fisherman can be begging this ppl u called "renegade" in order for peace to reign and ready to meet most of their demand, I totally conclude that u are brainless just like ur ingrate shoeless brother are Clueless to we Nigerians

I heard you say " ingrate shoeless brother are clueless to we Nigerians". I guess you mean the "clueless and shoeless GEJ should show gratitude to you and your clan for using the Oil money of your fathers Tinubu and Akande to buy shoes? Nigeria and you owe your education and infrastructure to the Oloibiri Oil of the shoeless man of Otuoke.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by ATMCARD2(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
olatiler:

.I dn't tink ur parents r stl alive.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by andrano: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
jonathan no gree o, dis people are very strategic dere want 2 play politics inside politics by bringing dier own policy 2 nail u come 2015 election.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
brixton: This Turkur will go tomorrow news no de tire una? Turkur will not go cos thats the best way to stop Atiku from contesting the next primaries
You are a real political analyst. GEJ removed the chairmanship of the party from the south east and gave the northerners. He also made sure the chairman comes from Atiku state to weaken him politically.

It was a purely political strategy and Atiku is fighting it hard.

1 Like

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by ShineIt: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
They call him clueless

They call him shoeless

But that's their own illness

Because they're powerless

GEJ No shaking
Till 2019 Till 2019 Till 2019 Till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by KOMBE: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abeg I wan go sleep joo
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Rhemar(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
ilebaami:

I heard you say " ingrate shoeless brother are clueless to we Nigerians". I guess you mean the "clueless and shoeless GEJ should show gratitude to you and your clan for using the Oil money of your fathers Tinubu and Akande to buy shoes? Nigeria and you owe your education and infrastructure to the Oloibiri Oil of the shoeless man of Otuoke.
Make no mistake education fared beta in the west b4 d discovery of oil visit universities built by Awolowo nd u 'll discover dat d stronger nd more durable structures were the ones built by him 4rm d resources realized from cocoa. Oil has only benefitted our politicians nd elite class alone in Nigeria as a whole it's of no relevance 2 d masses nd do u care 2 ask why countries without oil nd lesser resources av better living conditions. It's all b'cos of bad leadership

2 Likes

Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by texaco1: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2013
olatiler:

guy why don't you just keep quiet and take a back seat.allow people that know about nigerian politics to discuss this issue .it is not a shame to be naïve about something but showing it loudly isn't the best.try and learn from intelligent ppl who are making reasonable comments here and stop insulting everybody.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by olatiler(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.I dn't tink ur parents r stl alive.

I could remember that Yours was among one of the ppl that I attend their mass funeral in one of those Boko Haram Saga
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Confused people can only be convinced by their confusions.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 06, 2013
End of d road for cluelessness/shoelessness!
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Koval12(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2013
United state of america predicted that nigeria will disintegrate by 2015.That makes me not suprise for all this drama because it has a link to united state projection towards 2015.May god help us in jesus name.
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Waleskyzo(m): 6:04am On Sep 06, 2013
This is 4 affected candidates only...who cares?
Re: Bamanga Tukur May Be Removed Tomorrow by Wsdm: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2013
Slizbeat: Tukur or no tukur, what will happen will happen. Though they will gather but if their gathering is not for the welfare of the masses, they must surely scatter..... Few hours ago, CPC pulled out of Anambra APC. Not upto 3hours, ANPP did same. So, one by one, they will die off.
Of what relevance is those parties to APC in Anambra before now?
Is like saying APGA senator pulled out support for David mark in the Red chamber of the National Assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan & Patience During Christmas Service (Pictures) / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday / Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.