Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel (1909 Views)

DATA ENTRY JOB (daily Pay): Target Base, For Only Result Driven Individuals. / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified / Data Entry Job Vacancy/ German Company /on A Regular Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Etemma1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Looking for persons that are very fast making use of the Microsoft excel sheet.

The task is to complete 5000 entries in one week. The source website will be provided to you as well as examples and instructions on how to get it done.
Payment is N15,000 at the end of the week. If you get the first batch done correctly, then you would be hired on a long term basis.

Requirements: Just make sure you have internet access, an email address and a phone number you can be reached on regularly.

Interested applicants should send an email to peterdavies96@gmail.com, stating their interest.

PS: Make sure to leave your phone number, when you're sending the email.
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by engrhorla(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am xpectin ur cal. I sent u a mail. My numba is in d mail. D no is 0817****704. Thanks
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Toomaxi(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
K
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have sent you an email. I included my phone number. Thanks
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by destino24(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
just sent you a mail
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by BiTouchGroup(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jst sent u a mail now. Will like to hear from you asap
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Swiftlee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just sent you a mail. The phone number ends with ********4329
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by phr33man(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
I just sent you a mail. I'm the guy presently nt in naija
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by dawoyo(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2013
I just sent my email too, please reply.
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Danyl(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2013
I just mine too. iam the guy with *******7971 frm *****group@gmail.com
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by mikovo2002(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2013
My e mail is mikovo2002@gmail.com 08074067255
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by engrhorla(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi bruv. Am eagerly waitin 2 hear frm u. 10x
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by phantomicon(f): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2013
Gudmorning Mr Etemma i just sent an email to you now. I hope it's not late.
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Etemma1(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank you all for sending your replies. Please kindly note that the vacancy is no longer up. We have received over 200 applications and have decided to close the vacancy, so that the sorting can begin today. Any entry after now will not be attended to.

Thank you.
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by Amhappy(f): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ Etemma I would have loved to apply but just saw the post now. Data entry is something i have been looking out for. Thanks for the post. Expecting another from you.
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by yetseyi(f): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel by yetseyi(f): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
@all did anyone get a call for this data entry job?

(1) (Reply)

Chrysolite Outsorcing Ltd / Regal Nigeria Limited Recruitment / Help With Useful info on Credit Direct Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.