Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Make More Sales Online With This Method - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make More Sales Online With This Method (1091 Views)

4 Ways To Earn Steady Income Online With Little Or No Investment In 2015 / Business Owners/product Marketers You Will Need This To Make More Sales!!! / Do You Want To End Your Money Worries? Then This Method Will Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make More Sales Online With This Method by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Due to the ungodly use of the internet by some Nigerian miscreants, it has become increasingly difficult for well meaning Nigerian to attract clients online.

An easy solution to eliminate this situation is to get a US Virtual Phone Number.

What is US virtual phone number?

It is a US phone number that is configured to ring on your phone line here in Nigeria when dialed.

In other words, its like making your sim have another number which you can be contacted with.

You can get your sim configured to a US Phone Number online at UsaCallSms dot com

By having a USA Phone Number can help you make more money online because

When a client notice that you have a US Phone line they assume that you are in the US or have business affiliates in the US, thereby eliminating the Nigeria scam reputation.

Also, you will be able to get accepted into various American money making online programs, surveys and free trials if you fill in a US Phone Number for verification during registration.

Drop your comments if you have any questions as regards to a US Phone Number and i shall try my best to answer them ASAP.

You can also visit this Nairaland thread link below for further info on USA Phone Numbers online:

https://www.nairaland.com/1417258/get-usa-phone-number-calls#17756029

My contact
+2348124042953
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 06, 2013
UsaCallSms is now accepting resellers.
The demand for Usa phone numbers by nigerian businesses is high and you can make quick cash by becoming a reseller.
As a reseller, you can make as much as N2,000 in a day.
Apply at UsaCallSms dot com
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by riteprice1: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thanks for the other day. I have been accepted into the survey program
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
riteprice1: Thanks for the other day. I have been accepted into the survey program
you are welcome
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
So resellers are smart. You can get more client by getting their onlince contact from their website.
One of my resellers got 6 clients to day.
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by 1stOracle(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
websolushun: UsaCallSms is now accepting resellers.
The demand for Usa phone numbers by nigerian businesses is high and you can make quick cash by becoming a reseller.
As a reseller, you can make as much as N2,000 in a day.
Apply at UsaCallSms dot com
I would like to get involved but what is d garantee dat I am not about to be played?
Getting money from ppl and not getting d stuff done is a major threat. 08069405614
Re: Make More Sales Online With This Method by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
1stOracle:
I would like to get involved but what is d garantee dat I am not about to be played?
Getting money from ppl and not getting d stuff done is a major threat. 08069405614
I can grant you a free trial if you are interested?

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Thailand And India Rice For Sale. / Tugboat / How To Make Plantain Farming #500,OOO Montly/daily Income To Ur Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.