Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Earn Big Bucks From Tailoring! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Earn Big Bucks From Tailoring! (1228 Views)

Road To Tailoring For Beginners / She Stops Her Banking Job To Learn Tailoring See Picture.. / Saggy Pants In Louisiana? That'll Be 50 Bucks, Sir! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Big Bucks From Tailoring! by epstitch(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2008
Are you an experienced tailor, can you make straight stitches and clean cuts?
Would you like to work with a reputable design company? We're giving you the opportunity of still doing your own businesses while on contract employment with us.
Here's a chance to earn thousands of naira solely on contract!
this would be advantageous to tailors living on the mainland in Lagos.
Required specialization in
1. Cutting and sewing
2. Hand embroidery and designing skills
3. Labeling and tag creations
For more info please call

Certification in any fashion course is a plus. details of auditions would be relayed soon. start calling today!
If you know any tailors fitting this criterias, please pass the message on.
One
Re: Earn Big Bucks From Tailoring! by wabada(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
Hi, i am not sure exactly what kind of tailor you need. But i am a UK certified pattern cutter and proficient in Tailoring/garment construction. I am setting up my own business in Lagos and would consider contracts coming my way, but it depends on the terms and conditions. At the moment i am in the UK on Holiday. I live near ikeja and setting up around surulere.
you can mail me at buki@live.co.uk Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or What? / Monday Corporate Looks. / Jumia Christmassive Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.