Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,798 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help (467 Views)

The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / How Relevant Are "Business Intelligence" IT Persons In The Nigerian Job Market? / Freelance Advert Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help by Godmother(f): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
I read up once that only about 2-3% of distribution flyers/ handbills translates into sales I.e. If you distribute 10,000 flyers about you will get a resulting 200-300 sales. How true is this claim. Pls anyone who has an idea should throw more light on the issue. Really urgent.
Re: Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help by olajide8(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Godmother: I read up once that only about 2-3% of distribution flyers/ handbills translates into sales I.e. If you distribute 10,000 flyers about you will get a resulting 200-300 sales. How true is this claim. Pls anyone who has an idea should throw more light on the issue. Really urgent.
Well to a certain level that is very true, the idea behind flyers is not actually to make a sale, or sell parse, its to create an awareness, which could lead to an inquisition and then possibly a sale, the need for the service is what actually creates the sale, so in a very modest situations/scenario sort for the person requiring the service and put the flyer in their hand, how much are you going to pay me for my professional advise?
Re: Advert Executive, Advert Persons, Brand Creation Executives Need Your Help by olajide8(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
^less I forget white coral limited (advert *indoor and outdoor design*,marketing, event marketing, concept design, and print media and marketing consultancy services, I do a little financial advisory too O! My diversified work background- is the place to visit and rub shoulders with) we print publish and brand you and your organisation *see how, I dey market - to Godmother*

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Reality!!!! / Keep Moving Forward / Can A Lawfirm Hire A Law Student With Remuneration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.