Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 (41158 Views)

Help!!! I Can't Unlock Kickoff Mode & Origin In Fifa14 Android / IT'S OFFICIAL Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 15 / Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 14 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
simi_olu1:

Ur post shows how ignorant U r about Fifa gameplay. Being one-on-one with a keeper doesn't guarantee dat U would score (go ask those PES gurus wu played Fifa and got thrashed). Scoring alone has its technique (how long U press the button, direction and control of d ball). Fifa simulates what's real; PES makes U feel like a Superhero. Its all about preferences but for me; its FIFA all the way. Lest I forget; Fifa 13 is d highest selling soccer game of all time; dat should count for somethin!!!

Did i talk about one-on-one there, i said penalty isn't so hard as it made to be in fifa, is it that you lack the ability to comprehend or what?

Did i say scoring has doesn't have its own technique? Infact i stated about the penalty that you have to apply caution and take the right direction, so what's ur p now?

For your information, i usually play fifa 13 and pes 13, i understand their gameplay perfectly and am no ignorant about it, its true that pes has a easier game play and fifa is harder but being harder doesn't mean its more realistic and with the set-backs it has i can say i would score more goals in fifa than pes.

Have you ever played pes in your life?? Sorry, just asking...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Can we match online, so that I see how you easily penetrate defense with just "up-through balls from the center half field line when you pass first" (helped you to finish it).

Add me on PSN: imperioux

I have FIFA 13 full game and the FIFA 14 demo. I'm AC Milan (not so good but for you, they will be too much)

About the PK, I said you've to be alert to score a PK (composure bar + right direction + pressure level) unlike PES that you only choose right direction and pressure level.

However, I score PK with the least player in my team anytime once I get the composure bar to center and your keeper picked a wrong direction or level of flight.

Internet is the problem bro, i don't have an unlimited data for playing online .
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by ebukaeze00(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
dridowu: Dont know cos i dont really fancy game but that is so bad to our beloved country, we need to sue the developer of the game

why would you sue them? Na your papa get the company or are they gon force you to buy? LOL you re a clown
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
For those of you shouting pes has an easy gameplay, do not forget the "pass support" level and "player assist" matters, just put the "pass support" to zero and take out the cursor assist to zero and you would know its not as easy as you think.

Most games have their pass support level and assist on the maximum so maybe that's why you all think pes has an easy gameplay, i also had to put pass support to its maximum in order to enjoy the game better because it was so hard not having the pass support to the fullest, its 5 times harder than fifa this way.

The next time you want to play pes, just take out the pass support and the assist level to its minimum and come back to tell a new story on which gameplay is harder, if you are able to take a single pass without getting fruatrated, come and sue me.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
According to my observation. PES is undisputably the best on PS2 and with a slight edge FIFA is more preferrable on PS3. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Can we match online, so that I see how you easily penetrate defense with just "up-through balls from the center half field line when you pass first" (helped you to finish it).

I have FIFA 13 full game and the FIFA 14 demo. I'm AC Milan (not so good but for you, they will be too much)

About the PK, I said you've to be alert to score a PK (composure bar + right direction + pressure level) unlike PES that you only choose right direction and pressure level.

However, I score PK with the least player in my team anytime once I get the composure bar to center and your keeper picked a wrong direction or level of flight.
What data plan or network do u use for online gaming. Just curious
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
tomii: What data plan or network do u use for online gaming. Just curious

I'm in the US, so fiber optic internet isn't barrier.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm in the US, so fiber optic internet isn't barrier.
k
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
When is pes 14 set to b released?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by sucre2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2013

Swift should do if you are in Lagos . I would have loved to FIFA13 with you but I exhausted my internet bundle. I also play on psvita if u are down for that ..PSN.. sucre_rules
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

hey man, ar u a Milanisti?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
who plays fifa 13 or the 14 demo on xbox i can drop my gametag if i have anyone to play with smiley
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
sucre!!:

Swift should do if you are in Lagos . I would have loved to FIFA13 with you but I exhausted my internet bundle. I also play on psvita if u are down for that ..PSN.. sucre_rules
ps vita. Franciscogee1
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
leunamme93: hey man, ar u a Milanisti?

Forever Milan! Respect!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Forever Milan! Respect!
nice one. FORZA MILAN!
U on twitter?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hi tomii, u wanted to send me a message, can we connect here?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by westcodes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
PSN: Westcodes add me up, let's jam FIFA.... Word of caution, no team above 3.5 stars. You heard that right, lets take out the gimmicks and play bone to bone
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by sucre2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
franciscogee: ps vita. Franciscogee1

Would send you an invitation once am on or you can also send it I would accept it
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by femi9naija(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dudes get it. It has to do with FIFA/FIFPro not getting the full rights to feature Nigeria in the game. Same reason why PES features the Nigerian team with person player names.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
suxxman: Hi tomii, u wanted to send me a message, can we connect here?
yh. Bt cnt remember what i msgd u 4..wld try to remember tho.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
so, do all ye psvita online gamers use swift also?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by sucre2(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
tomii: so, do all ye psvita online gamers use swift also?

Yes but you can also play on a good 3G network.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
tomii: yh. Bt cnt remember what i msgd u 4..wld try to remember tho.
okay. I'm still available
tomii: [color=olive]yh. Bt cnt remember what i msgd u 4..wld try to remember tho.
okay. I'm still available[/color]
tomii: yh. Bt cnt remember what i msgd u 4..wld try to remember tho.
okay. I'm still available
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2013
leunamme93: nice one. FORZA MILAN!
U on twitter?

no, I don't use twitter but I'm common on US student visa thread.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2013
imperiouxx:

no, I don't use twitter but I'm common on US student visa thread.
ok.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by browncuga(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Who ever says FIFA is stupid thunder fire u fifa is d best game on earth. The cups and leagues in FIFA is not in PES is there community shield in pes is there FA cup or carling cup in pes so when aguring abut fifa and pes cause fifa is AWESOME shocked
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by neroysc: 3:37am On Sep 17, 2013
actually you can get Nigeria in fifa 13 but you need to download a patch to be able to use them. but the only ish bout it is that most of the player na yakubu, kanu, and co.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Torch1: FIFA rocks! I dumped my PES the day i discovered FIFA.
PES is unrealistic, very easy to play... Their players are too fast, scoring from the centre of the pitch... Lol.. Na dat one dey pain me pass!

Fifa is played with passion, their stadium, football, jersey, players, commentators, EPL, Uefa, La liga, Bundlesliga etc look so real.
If u want to enjoy football on ur PS then go for fifa.. Take ur time and learn it.
E no pain u reach me lool
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by chidanzy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
haibe:

I don't need the Holy Spirit to tell me you are still on Play Station 2, lol.

Try PS3 or that of PC, you will understand why fifa is inferior to pes.
habie please where did you get fifa pc version ??pls
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
chidanzy: habie please where did you get fifa pc version ??pls

A friend of mine sent it to me
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by leunamme93(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2013
leunamme93: Sorry if i had to burge into this tread. I've got a playstation 3 super slim 12gb which is very neat for sale and it will be going with fifa 12 and 1 other game. Price is 38k negotiable though. Text me on 08139164654
Your location

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Have You Played These Psp Games? / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.