Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

The “DAVIDO” Effect/saga...fan Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The “DAVIDO” Effect/saga...fan Writes (541 Views)

Dele Momodu Reveals More Details On The Davido Baby Mama Drama / French Speaking Fan Writes Omotola An Emotional Note / The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The “DAVIDO” Effect/saga...fan Writes by BrAkingNews: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PmkhhRqw9dM/Uii7rYwkByI/AAAAAAAAwVo/L0P_HaYUMgo/s400/obo.jpg[/img]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I write to you today, not in defense of Davido, the individual but the ideology of Davido (David Adeleke) in the music industry.

Looking at recent tweets and blogs, it seems like this musician can do no right, no matter how he tries. Last week I saw a tweet of a colleague of his that read (and I’m paraphrasing), “Wish I had a rich dad to do anything for me.” Another one read, “it is good to have a
rich dad.” It seems that people have started to attribute this individual’s success to the socio-economic status of his father and here I say it is WRONG! Continue after the cut.

Before I state my problem with this ideology, I want to declare that I do not know Davido, never met the dude, not on his payroll and I do not know any of his friends. In fact, his genre and style of music does nothing for me except that when I see a person working hard for a future, you have to respect the dude. What we both might have in common is our socio-economic background. Shikena!

Why is it that Nigerians always find excuses for us to sleep at night. When people see a successful man or woman, the first thing to look for is who their CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/the-davido-effectsagafan-writes.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS
Re: The “DAVIDO” Effect/saga...fan Writes by Airforce1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Aint clicking on that shitt..

Byee!!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing, Speechless. This Lady Is A Mum Of Two / Wizkid Throws 100k Into Crowd, Causes Stampede At Felabration / Malheeda Wishes Her Fans Happy Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.