Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Mtn Modem Official Unlocker - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Modem Official Unlocker (521 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Modem Official Unlocker by fitz101: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
IF you are probably weary of your newly bought modems due to the fact that they are hard to unlock, this is a final solution to your problems cos i know that unlocking them with dccrap and the rest can cost you a lot, imagine spending about $6 or more just to unlock your modem,
this unlock solution features ranges of modems like
mtn E303, Etisalt E173 and
E367, airtel E5832, etc,,
i will provide you with premium NCK codes which will unlock those modems with just 1 click, by NCK code i just mean the unlock code that will be able to unlock your modem by just typing it into the modem bar when requested, you all know that the newly manufactured modems has been unable to be unlocked using some of our old huawei unlocker codes generators, but we have figured out a way to fix that using some premium generators that we purchase online at a very high cost..invariably what this does for us is just that, we use the imel of the modems to generate the codes, after which you insert the modem into the usb port of your laptop or notebook and also using another network sim card which is not that of the modem, by that i mean that, if your modem is mtn, then insert maybe an etisalat sim card so that the system will require you to insert the unlock codes..feel like old times huh?? Ok cool..and after when you must have inserted the code that i will give to you, then the modem automatically becomes unlcocked forever...for individuals who are interested all you have to do is send me a mail on chidesv@gmail.com
the first 2 people to send there modem imels will get free nck codes, and the others will just have to pay a token of 500 naira to the following account numbers

Bank: Diamond
Account Name: Amasiatu Vincent
Account number: 0034036386

Bank: UBA
Account Name: Amasiatu Stephen.V
Account number:2064203300

After payment, send a mail to chidesv@gmail.com with the subject, paid for unlock!! remember to include your modem imel in the body of the message, once your payment has been confirmed, you will receive your nck code via mail within 24hrs...believe me, this is way too cheap compared to what you have to pay else where to get these modems unlocked!
Re: Mtn Modem Official Unlocker by weezii(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
just pm me anyone that needs the unlock codes both new and old algo codes for free. no matter the modem.

op go look for better biz abeg no vex

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! (for Computer Networking Accessories Retailers Only) / Pls Help Me With This Problem On My Laptop / I Need A Laptop 4 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.