Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique (547 Views)

Debyd Apparel Mobile Boutique (15k start up). / Lagos International Ready To Wear Fashion Exhibition”13 (8th-10th October 2013), / Ankara Ready To Wear Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique by Omojada: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Loads of events and nothing to wear
Check us out

CoCo Boutique
Just arrived quality shoes from NEXT in London.
If you know quality then you know the quality and prestige that these shoes carry.
I am a distributer in and around Nigeria, I usually distribute women's clothing and shoes, branded items not lower quality items.
Items straight from stores like Dorothy Perkins, River Island, Matalan,Topshop, & H&M, amongst many others.
I have a Warehouse in Nigeria with stock available so please contact me for further information on how to order items.
Contact us on (0044)7572 527 873 call centre based in London
Contact our nigeria office 0708 359 3559 call centre in Nigeria

We look forward to hearing from you soon bless y'all
CoCo Boutique

Re: Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique by Omojada: 1:31am On Sep 06, 2013

Re: Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique by Omojada: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2013

Re: Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique by Omojada: 1:38am On Sep 06, 2013

Re: Loads Of Events And Nothing To Wear Coco Boutique by Omojada: 1:45am On Sep 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Embriod Mens And Ladies Wear By Framby Couture / My Wife Wants A Second Degree, Should I Sponsor Her? / Shop - Moschino Teddy Bears Women Mini Umbrella Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.