Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Looking For A Flat In Uk. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For A Flat In Uk. (2048 Views)

Own A Flat In South Africa For As Low As 8million Naira And Land For 12million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Flat In Uk. by AJ1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2008
I am looking for a flat to let in the UK for 2 weeks (14th to 26th) in July. Preferably self catering and should be able to accomodate a couple with 2 small kids.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by blacksta(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2008
I think the best option for you and family would be to consider what we call a bed and breakfast apartment relatively cheaper than a hotel. A bed and breakfast for four people in london maybe away from the city will cost between £80 - £120 pep day for four which includes english breakfast. Getting a short term accomodation will be premium possible looking at about £650 - 700 per week excluding food and utilites. I am sure if you search deep you will have friends and family you can stay with .

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by HRhotness(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2008
Check on http://www.gumtree.com/london/london-short-term-houses-for-rent_211_1.html

there are a number of short-term lets at reasonable prices, plus they are mostly from private landlords.

there are also links to other websites with more commercial apartments availabe depending on your budget.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by akae47us(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2008
@poster

when you say you are looking for a flat for a short term lease for 2 weeks in the UK where exactly are you thinking of?
what particular location would you be considering?

clarify your search scope.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by deor03(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2008
AJ1:

I am looking for a flat to let in the UK for 2 weeks (14th to 26th) in July. Preferably self catering and should be able to accomodate a couple with 2 small kids.

@poster

Try www.gumtree.com and select the city in UK
Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by Sagamite(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2008
Contact me and lets see what we can sought out.
Re: Looking For A Flat In Uk. by busybody20: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
Its really not worth it; why not hang out with friends for at least 2 weeks of your stay. Getting an apartment for 2 weeks will be at a double price.

Using Gumtree to get an accomodation might not be your best; because you have to see the property before you pay and since you are not in the uk, it could be difficult except you tell a friend in uk to help you view it.

Check travelodge, if you book in advance its cheaper; but your best bet is to stay with a friend or tell your friend to help you arrange a short term accomodation.

(1) (Reply)

Check This Bathroom Out! / Property For Sale:-ajao Estate,maryland,bank Anthony,agidingbi,lekki,adeniyi Jon / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.