Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) (887 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / First Wives Of The G20 Summit / Obama Bows And Kisses The Hand Of Saudi King At G20 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by HolyTruth: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Despite tension and differences, Putin, Obama and Cameron temporary rested their cases with handshakes and smiles.

I need contributions from body language experts as per the self esteem of the three leaders. How confident do you think they are??

Although I am not a fan of his, from the video clips, I think Cameron exhibited a much higher self esteem when compared to three of them.

I personally think Obama demonstrated a lack of confidence as he approached Putin and while he was exchanging pleasantries with him.

Putin lost a bit of composure shortly before Obama highlighted from Beast 1 but quickly regained it. Of the three leaders Obama had more complex problems.

Please share you views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slu2sPz7K74
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by BadAttitude(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Putin no send you... I like his poise and stand point in the whole Syria Saga Besides he is the host of the Summit...and the security of Obama looks kinda sloppy...not smart at all
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by HolyTruth: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Bad Attitude: Putin no send you... I like his poise and stand point in the whole Syria Saga

Yeah! no doubt, he is a strong man any day. But if you look wella from the video shortly before Obama show...the guy shake small
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by BadAttitude(m): 5:56am On Sep 06, 2013
HolyTruth:

Yeah! no doubt, he is a strong man any day. But if you look wella from the video shortly before Obama show...the guy shake small

haba he has been standing since na...u know how long he's been standing there?
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by HolyTruth: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2013
Bad Attitude:

haba he has been standing since na...u know how long he's been standing there?

well, I get your point sha...but that's not my point..My point be say, certain body languages would give away how composed or incomposed an individual is. If you realized, as soon as he noticed it was Obama that would be approaching him next..He paused and his hands moved involuntarily to his face. In body language that is a sign of instability.
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by ceosville(m): 6:13am On Sep 06, 2013
Summary Please
Re: Vladimir Putin Shakes Hands With Cameron And Obama At G20 Summit (video) by HolyTruth: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2013
ceosville: Summary Please
It's already summerized na. abi you want full stop?

(1) (Reply)

Meet World Youngest Mayor Of Dorcet Minnesota. / If Trump Wins, Should Barak Obama Hand Over? / World's Most Wanted Man Is Dead: Rookie Italian Policeman Guns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.