Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,266 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? (35198 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by arctoni: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
But cum ooooo..
.admin I tire 4 una oooo.,u ought nt 2 av pasted dr full namez.....abi una b jjc ni
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by isaiahethan: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rubbish set up,7 people to share two local guns in robbery.God punish them so called police with there set up story.if it was real robbers you can't see police untill is over.information my arse cool

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by afrikanns: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Meanwhile, David Cameron was forced to hit back after a Kremlin official reportedly told Russian reporters at the G20 summit that the UK was “just a small island: no one pays any attention to them”.
This was while that Putin’s chief spokesman Dmitry Peskov denied that he had made the “small island” comment. However, Downing Street last night demanded clarification from Putin’s office after the remark was reported.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by mrvictor: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
I doubt everything the naija police says. This sounds so much like framed-up report.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by MrMcJay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Afro connect: Noticed they are all iboes-these people and money...i wonder what type of culture they have'living like savages.

I guess your post is a reflection of your IQ. The RAM of ur brain is so small that it can't accept Opera Mini.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by mrvictor: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
I doubt everything the naija police says. This sounds so much like set-up/framed-up report.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Crixina(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
djeezy: I doubt she graduated from law school. She indulged in this act because of desperation/frustration, and if she indeed graduated, she wouldn't do such.
do you really believe that?the worst crimes these days are committed by enlightened an educated people.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Myself2(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Louis007: Every1 denying her cos she stole, if she had won Guinness book of record, FG will even claim her!

How do you win Guiness book of records?
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by poppop: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
3ace: I think she actually lied. Did you read the part where the school claimed she couldn't provide her matriculation number? I can never forget my matric number. She said those lies in order to arouse sympathy.

Really then i am not a graduate if your theory is true. I cant remember my matriculation number but i know the year i graduated and gained admission. I can reel out the names of class mates and important members of staff while i was in school coupled with virtually all courses i took and the lecturers who taught me. lipsrsealed
Sucks for you Chioma its a tough road ahead i know.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by tucute: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Louis007: Every1 denying her cos she stole, if she had won Guinness book of record, FG will even claim her!

What do you mean? why wont they deny a bad egg?.Or can u mingle with a thief....A graduate of Uni lag , yet has no matric number...By the way, does she think being a graduate exonerates her from the crime she has committed...A real graduate that has been called to bar should know she is in to face the law..Good riddance to bad rubbish......
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Hearme(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013

Is it a good thing to steal?
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Phonon: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Out of all the details in the story,it is UNILAG that gave the op the most attention.Nothing else?
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by chamboy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
i dont trust all d denails joo, cos d ngo confirmed some charity wat der in a nigerian graduate, no b graduate dey do yahooboy and olosho soo wat's d different
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by chamboy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
i think she is saying d truth, cos d ngo confirmed knowing her..... All dis ppl dey just want to protect deir organisation names.... And wat der in nigerian graduate stealing cos no b d same graduate dey do yahoo and olosho sooo wat d different abeg
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by dy27(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
3ace: I think she actually lied. Did you read the part where the school claimed she couldn't provide her matriculation number? I can never forget my matric number. She said those lies in order to arouse sympathy.

When did you graduate? I hope you will rem your matric after 10yrs.Hmmm.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by andyanders: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Henry praise: I hate police report, dey ar always shrouded in lies, n I dnt believe dis story either. It smells of lies and cover ups.
I do not believe this version police story because they can turn white to black at anytime. Maybe, they went to the hotel to harass someone or having misunderstanding and invited his relations or friends to come help hr and police seeing that maybe the person she came to fight has money, police can change and turn the story to armed robbery and even produce gun and say they came to rob.

There was a time at Iju area when a guy went to his brother to collect money for his house rent about 40k and entered Okada who knew where he picked him ad was heading home in the evening around 9pm and he was stopped by policemen and they asked him where he got the money, he said it was his rent money given to him by his brother. They ordered the Okada to leave and arrested the young man. The Okada went back to where he picked the guy to inform the people that police arrested their brother. On getting there, they did not see the policemen.
T cut the story short. He was found at a police station where they have killed the guy and he was tagged an armed robber.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Utchgirl(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
women and men are equall.....what a man can do, a woman can do it better
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by chukwy2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
djeezy: I doubt she graduated from law school. She indulged in this act because of desperation/frustration, and if she indeed graduated, she wouldn't do such.
. You can't say that because the rate of unemployment can push anybody into that even unemployed PhD Holders
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by igboboy1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Afro connect: Noticed they are all iboes-these people and money...i wonder what type of culture they have'living like savages.

nna no vex na wetin we learn from yoroobas o.
MKO money legit?
Tinubu money legit?
Adenuga money legit?

Oh you think say na only yoroobas like easy money? ta

That's the beauty of Nigeria, we all learn from each other. See wetin Yoruba don teach igbo. Maybe igbo go begin teach yorooba import export and yorooba can teach igbo 419.....LONG LIVE the F.R.N...

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by cachal: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
2 Local gun thief and police are celebrating.. I trust worry boys, even the smallie for the gang go get AK47.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by hitman2911: 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
mayten30: also I can never forget mine too,because it is like my phone number stored in my brain.lol.but honestly not knowing her matric number is not enough proof that she is not a graduate from unilag,just try and walk around the school and ask even some students that are still studying and ask them what their matric number you will be shocked that it is only half or little higher that can say it off-hand

A current student who cannot remember his matric no is a not a genuine student but a fake one. U need to write that no for ur assignments , test , registration and other official issues and yet can't remember it as a current student!
That no is on your ID card which is on you everywhere u go. In my Postgrad school we use IDcard to enter gates ,hostels, library, login to computer and yet such student won't remember.
I have forgotten my WAEC no,Diploma no but not my University matric no because I wrote that no almost every week for a test, assignment or exams.
I agreed it is possible for her to have forgotten it but her stories are not really matching up. Everyone is picking holes in her stories. Let her name her course mates, HODs and lecturers.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Gregzee: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lets analyze this news CRITICALLY!
"The robbery suspects were arrested while attempting to rob Bolatito Hotel, Kola Bus Stop, Ijaiye, Lagos"
Attempting to rob a HOTEL! What do they mean by that...grey area here.
Contradiction 1 "whereas the police said that their mission was allegedly to rob a male customer of the hotel" sounds more likely. How can 7-man robbery gang embark on robbery expedition on a HOTEL with 2-locally made gun?
"they suspected some people around the hotel" ....."The law enforcement agents were said to have surrounded the hotel, and later searched all its occupants. It was in the process that two locally made guns and 12 live ammunition were recovered from the robbery suspects." hehehehe something fishy here. People suspected around the hotel turn to be occupants ! whizzzzzzzzzz.

And here is the bomb! "It was in the process that two guns and 12 live ammunition were recovered in Chioma’s car." which two guns and 12 ammunitions are we talking about here! the one found when the occupants were searched? blushhhhhhhhhh.
"Chioma claimed that she graduated from UNILAG in 1999, was called to the bar in 2000, and owns a Non-Governmental Organisation, Youth of All Nations Empowerment Association."...of what importance is this to the robbery story! This news is orchestrated and sponsored believe me we haven't heard the least.
Conclusion! This post has some hate connotations.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Smooyis(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Akshow: nna men, girls are not smiling o. imagine a gal heading a robbery gang of men. ogggaaaa gan o. for all of u blaming police and accusing them, i'm sure u will not say that if the criminals paraded are from other tribe. trust Nigerians to find mistake with the system when he turn their kins men.
Igbo kwenu! Some ignorant Igbos are found of defending criminality once the offenders are from their side. This is not good at all. Let us all speak against wrongdoing wherever, whichever tribe may be involved. Crime is crime. All this attitude will lead us no where.
The Yoruba youngsters should be good mannered not to speak against the Igbos as if all of them are criminals. This is unfair.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
MAULAG graduate fits in more perfectly.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by Absugardaddy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
skelewu tinz
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by oduaboy1: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chai my eastern brothers representing again8-)8-)
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by debbleopto: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: I doubt this robbery story; The Police is always searching for culprits to label as robbers to prove that they are working.

I will rather go with a report that they used the arms to intimidate people over land matters. But their own don be, cos there is no efficient office of the public defender.

Fullstop.

Billy I study all your comments from the deportation saga I discovered that you are always confused and most of the times you don't study the OP before commenting. you usually comments with tribal leaning. PM interviewed ?the lady and she mentioned acquiring the guns for a certain operation. All the three affiliations she tendered were proved wrong. she did not even know any lecturer in her class. Billy is this the type of girls that work for u.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by G12(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
The thief is being honest #irony
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by stankezzy: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
this thing is almost the same thing dt happened in aluu community ,where some people went to threatene somebody dt owes dem .ending up killed as robbers.why re most of us un inteligent,why are we easily decieved.
from d picture, d girl is putting on net,robbers in action does nt go with net.all the faces are fresh unlike robbers face except d guy wearing polo with someting like an eye.it is not reasonable that up to five robber will go to a big hotel to rub with two locally made gun.two locally made gun cannot even takle the police man in most hotels.
most of us have never participated in NGO or any charity work.for the girl to be looking fresh like this nd haveing brought out her time for charity work,i do nt think that this guys are robbers.the only mistake they made is that ,if somebody is oweing you or takeing ur land by force nd you bring an armed tugs,if u are caught ,u could be framed up as robber.it will be easier for him that u are killed as robber than for u to be alive draging whatsoever with him.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by stankezzy: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
this thing is almost the same thing dt happened in aluu community ,where some people went to threatene somebody dt owes dem .ending up killed as robbers.why re most of us un inteligent,why are we easily decieved.
from d picture, d girl is putting on net,robbers in action does nt go with net.all the faces are fresh unlike robbers face except d guy wearing polo with someting like an eye.it is not reasonable that up to five robber will go to a big hotel to rub with two locally made gun.two locally made gun cannot even takle the police man in most hotels.
most of us have never participated in NGO or any charity work.for the girl to be looking fresh like this nd haveing brought out her time for charity work,i do nt think that this guys are robbers.the only mistake they made is that ,if somebody is oweing you or takeing ur land by force nd you bring an armed tugs,if u are caught ,u could be framed up as robber.it will be easier for him that u are killed as robber than for u to be alive draging whatsoever with him.
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by CHIMSKY(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Your matric number is embedded on the side of ur skull.Its not something u forget just like that.By the way,who are her classmates,lecturers,or was she the only one in her set ?
Re: Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jeel: Its like she's a Chelsea fan. Look closely.
yes she her,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) / Man Robbed After Giving A Stranger A Lift In Lagos (Photos) / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.