Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) (43817 Views)

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN / 2013/2014 MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP - Undergraduate And Postgraduate / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Xsther: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2013
lomaxx:

Lol. Nor mind dem. Geniuses indeed.

MUSTE messed up by handing this exam to whatever body that's supervising the test. Dragnet has always been there with standards for these scholarship tests. Anyone that has taken a scholarship test from dragnet knows this.

The so called scholarship examination was neither regulated nor supervised. I'm also surprised that the answers could be even be googled out of the internet- giving room for the biblical "servants riding on horses while kings walk on foot"

Posterity would not forgive anyone, if someone fails to point out to MUSTE before 26th of this month that some shortlisted awardees have been cheating to acquire high scores and conceding bragging rights on scores they don't deserve. Maybe, there will be another criteria for shortlisting awardees. Anything other than this fluke.

And I'm not hating on anyone's supposed success( for some of you high scorers). I already have scholarships and grant funds running into N720,000 every session. So no hating. I'm just disappointed at the level of decadence the system has degenerated into.

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2013
I jst called a representative of mutse nw and he said i should worry,tht they knw how they wil catch those tht cheated and he told me sometin tht was so shocking ,he said they purposely made d cut off look like 80,to test how honest those tht applied re..he said i should watch wat wil appen after nov 26 and also he said those tht did theirs after three days of shortlisting chance re very slim

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2013
I knew it....i knew dey were upto something...well i received my invite on wednesday and wrote on monday and got 88

byrees: I jst called a representative of mutse nw and he said i should worry,tht they knw how they wil catch those tht cheated and he told me sometin tht was so shocking ,he said they purposely made d cut off look like 80,to test how honest those tht applied re..he said i should watch wat wil appen after nov 26 and also he said those tht did theirs after three days of shortlisting chance re very slim
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2013
ds z great news,i did mine d nxt day i ws piked, nd had 86% men, ds is a ray of hope..lets await 26th
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
grin
byrees: I jst called a representative of mutse nw and he said i should worry,tht they knw how they wil catch those tht cheated and he told me sometin tht was so shocking ,he said they purposely made d cut off look like 80,to test how honest those tht applied re..he said i should watch wat wil appen after nov 26 and also he said those tht did theirs after three days of shortlisting chance re very slim
Guy, you've sent shivers down the spines of niggaz... I bet those liars would start dropping their real scores grin but could you also ask the guy how many awards there will be and the time for that?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Goodmorning you all,lets continue posting the scores !
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Breaking news..they don cancel the exam o,chk ur email for more details
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
byrees: Breaking news..they don cancel the exam o,chk ur email for more details
nothing lyk dat in my email o
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Ayomitide77(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
byrees: Breaking news..they don cancel the exam o,chk ur email for more details
It is a lie.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
U guys do hear am soon
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by DrGreg: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
For the guy that is saying they should select base on people that wrote within 3 days of invitation, myself checked my email 2 days after i was sent the letter of invitation by classmaker, then after i used 3 days to read my G math textbook and other related books for the exam. On the 6 day was when i wrote my text without any knowledge of any expo or any help from any body despite the fact that i got 64%, so if u are praying for this think of other innocent candidates like me who didnt cheat so that if something wl be done that criterial shouldnt be use! I advise MUSTE to think of the better way to re-organise this exam and cancel this fake, exposed recent one which candidaes are not supposed to have score 96% blc this is IQ questions. Pls can u help me with that contact of muste agents, send it to 07037287004. May God bless Muste organisers and chief Jim Ovia.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 12:36am On Nov 16, 2013
D exam has already bin cancelled,al candidates wil get d email b4 d week runs out
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Ericmillion(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
enny234:
These are snapshots of exact questions that came out in my own
[img]
[/img]

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Olaide1295: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Got a mail from MUSTE dat d scholarship has bin called off...its so annoying that some dullards who rely on nothing more dan expos caused all dis
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by ebsuguy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Olaide1295: Got a mail from MUSTE dat d scholarship has bin called off...its so annoying that some dullards who rely on nothing more dan expos caused all dis
Can u copy and paste the content of the mail here?

Pls..

I didn't receive such
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by c5zar: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
you guys, i dont know if you are matured or just childish, or even trying to b competitive, after scoring low, you now go and call som official to say that some people got hint on questions, not everybody is guilty abt dat irrespective of the fact they wrote theirs any day watsoever. y'll remind me of secondary school.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Xsther: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
ti just called a repersentative of muste and he said thathose who received d emails have been disqualified and if u havent received u will be called for ur interview.

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Xsther: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
lomaxx:

Lol. Nor mind dem. Geniuses indeed.

MUSTE messed up by handing this exam to whatever body that's supervising the test. Dragnet has always been there with standards for these scholarship tests. Anyone that has taken a scholarship test from dragnet knows this.

The so called scholarship examination was neither regulated nor supervised. I'm also surprised that the answers could be even be googled out of the internet- giving room for the biblical "servants riding on horses while kings walk on foot"

Posterity would not forgive anyone, if someone fails to point out to MUSTE before 26th of this month that some shortlisted awardees have been cheating to acquire high scores and conceding bragging rights on scores they don't deserve. Maybe, there will be another criteria for shortlisting awardees. Anything other than this fluke.

And I'm not hating on anyone's supposed success( for some of you high scorers). I already have scholarships and grant funds running into N720,000 every session. So no hating. I'm just disappointed at the level of decadence the system has degenerated into.
c pot calling keetle black. Moral dekedence ni a peson dat is collecting different schorlarship from different bodies. Hypocrite. U r just vexing that u didnt also get this one. Mary mother jesus.abeg make i hear.

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abeg are u sure

Xsther: ti just called a repersentative of muste and he said thathose who received d emails have been disqualified and if u havent received u will be called for ur interview.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Sayboy: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nony1: Abeg are u sure

did u receive d msg
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
No i didnt receive d message,what about u?

Sayboy: did u receive d msg
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xsther: ti just called a repersentative of muste and he said thathose who received d emails have been disqualified and if u havent received u will be called for ur interview.
I didn't receive any Cancellation mail. please could you drop this Representative's Contact? There's a lot of questions to ask them.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xther u re a big time liar,no wonder u got 94 ..it was because of peeps like u they cancelled d exam..d whole exam has bin cancelled..do u really know who am i to mutse?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Xsther: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
mutse!?! Soory am nt conversant with that schorlarship i am only aware of muste. Plz can u send me d details of mtuse so that i can apply to that 1 since according to u. U r an important personell to them. If truly emails has been sent out we will receive it. Every1 should just chillax.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
byrees: Xther u re a big time liar,no wonder u got 94 ..it was because of peeps like u they cancelled d exam..d whole exam has bin cancelled..do u really know who am i to mutse?
Guy chill, Who cares if you are Jim Ovia's first son, Why did you even apply in the first place?. You clearly stated that you CALLED a representative and got your information. If what she said is a lie then call them/whoever gave you the other info to comfirm it and post the CORRECT information here.

P:S This is a faceless forum, keep whatever you are to you self cool
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xsther: mutse!?! Soory am nt conversant with that schorlarship i am only aware of muste. Plz can u send me d details of mtuse so that i can apply to that 1 since according to u. U r an important personell to them. If truly emails has been sent out we will receive it. Every1 should just chillax.
Xsther drop their contact nah?
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Anoda exams tht wil be supervise by muste official might be organised later in d year..u wil all get ur email corcerning d cancel one soon
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Sayboy: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
byrees: Anoda exams tht wil be supervise by muste official might be organised later in d year..u wil all get ur email corcerning d cancel one soon
ve u gotten urz? IF YES paste it here.#gbam

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by c5zar: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
to that lormax guy, u are such a child and a fraudster. being a beneficiary of more dan one scholarship is wrong, and ur here claiming ur reach u are with the likes of yahoo boys. u say people are bragging with scores and but you are here talking abt 750 wat, go and hide ursef. b4 u get caught.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by nurullah(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
algorithm: I didn't receive any Cancellation mail. please could you drop this Representative's Contact? There's a lot of questions to ask them.

There's no such mail. But go to the classmaker's site and try login in with your e-mail and u will see u have to like take the test again. http://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=dn7527a08bded958

I did mine first and got 86% but when checked later I found out it was cancelled and it looked like I've not done it, so I did the test again and I got 92%. And since then I've not gotten any mail.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wen did dat happen?you cant write d test twice !
nurullah: [color=#990000][/color]

There's no such mail. But go to the classmaker's site and try login in with your e-mail and u will see u have to like take the test again. http://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=dn7527a08bded958

I did mine first and got 86% but when checked later I found out it was cancelled and it looked like I've not done it, so I did the test again and I got 92%. And since then I've not gotten any mail.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
So many contradictory statements. Please byrees and xsther give us the Numbers you called the MUSTE representative with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Adebola Olubamiji: First Black To Get PhD In Biomedical Engineering In Canada / We Are Using 1992 Calendar In 2020 / See What This Small Boy Did To This Uniben Graduate(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.