Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. (4218 Views)

Fuel Dispensing Pumps And Accessories / Plastic/polythene Bag Making Machine / Plastic Bag Making Machines For Sale At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by MsBella: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2013
I want to buy plastic bottles that come with pumps in bulk, and I have searched most of the major markets in Abuja.

Please, if anyone has any idea on how I can get these bottles in Abuja or from any other supplier, your help will be appreciated.

In the image, the bottle is the second from the left, this should serve as a sample.

Thanks.

*The image is from SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by MsBella: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2013
This is the sample of the bottle.

Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by MsBella: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2013
2 posts, 5 views. Common guys!
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by skyface00(m): 1:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Where are u at in abj,some1 told me u can get it in suleja...
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by MsBella: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2013
skyface00: Where are u at in abj,some1 told me u can get it in suleja...

Thanks for the reply, where in Suleja can I get it?
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by feeky22: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by MsBella: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2013
Thank you feeky22. I will get intouch with you soon.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by sBenzs(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Msbella...I can also give you this product at affordable prices ...contact me at maomex.work@gmail.com..07084935620..thank you.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by GlamMrsO: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2019
skyface00:
Where are u at in abj,some1 told me u can get it in suleja...

Hi skyface00, please where in suleja can it be gotten
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by skyface00(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2019
Suleja market.. That's the last bus stop

GlamMrsO:

Hi skyface00, please where in suleja can it be gotten
Re: Please Where Can I Buy Plastic Bottles That Come With Pumps In Abuja. by GreenAirCargo(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hello, if still interested in purchasing this item.
You can contact us on whatsaap 08083540579.

We can buy anytype of container on your behalf and ship directly to you... Cheaper and flexible

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Palm Oil From Akwa ibom. Now N11,000 / Pure Water Sealing Machine And Ultra Violet Pump For Sale / Mobile Money Kiosks, Vending Trolleys, Signage, Parasols And Other Branding .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.