Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss (543 Views)

ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency / ASUU Is Lying -- FG Says / Lmao, See What ASUU Is Causing!! Check Out This Broadcast Message From A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by hammedkola(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
I was reading through my notifications this morning on facebook, and a friend of mine tagged me to a post which i decide to share here

I jokingly told my kid brother today that ASUU wants their own share of the 'National cake', just like them Militants did. He was silent for a while. He suddenly brought out a pen and a paper, and wrote on it: ''ASUU is a terrorist organization. Discuss.''

'See my younger brother wan fall my hand sha'! I dare not disappoint him, I accepted the challenge and discussed thus:

''The act of using violence or threats of violence for political purposes is known as Terrorism. It is in this light I want to discuss ASUU as a terrorist organization.

Normally, the Acronym "ASUU" does not come to mind without the word "strike" following it. We hardly read in the news about the body, pertaining any other issue that has nothing to do with strike actions. They are either threatening to commence a strike, or have been on it, or calling off an on-going strike.

What is it then? They use threats, they perform their threats, and after much 'pleading', they 'cease fire': isn't this how terrorist groups operate?

Secondly, just this morning we read from the Minister of Information that The government will shut down if ASUU's demands are met. This kind of statement - demands being met - are spoken only about terrorists.

However, ASUU has got a kind of terrorism that takes a lot of people unawares. Even some students won't know about the strike until they get to class the next morning. You see that ASUU does not only terrorize the government, but also the students they claim they're helping. Super terrorists!

ASUU is popularly known for strike. And whenever they strike, it is written all over the air. But this time, only few members of the public knows ASUU is on strike. Only this morning, I've had to tell it to four different people, who wondered why I'm not in school.

Young man, with these points, I strongly believe I've been able to reveal the true nature of ASUU as a terrorist organization. Thank you.''

Hehe...My kid brother smiled and scored me 79%. LOL ...that's an A!

What's your own contribution?
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by JohnFrankling(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lmao
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by kennybelle: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Good thinking! Terrorist with strike action as a weapon!
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by hammedkola(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Frankling: Lmao

Okay...i guess you are not concerned much with ASUU or you ain't a Nigerian
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by Acecube(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hilarious

In GEJ voice: We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Btw Op. Fg fit give you job oh.
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by timwezzb(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Season 4 Episode 6...
Re: ASUU Is A Terrorist Organization - Discuss by hammedkola(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Acecube: Hilarious

In GEJ voice: We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Btw Op. Fg fit give you job oh.

How?...do you have the link? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

NLNG 2014 Post-gradute Scholarship / Conversation With My ASUU Comrades: Let’s Get Real, By Jibrin Ibrahim / How Is This ASUU Strike Affecting You Personally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.