Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? (2661 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / See The Specs Of Latest Meizu Pro 5 And You Will Hate Tecno Phantom 5 / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emekayoung(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Na people wey no get work dey get time to write abt tecno,and also comparing tecno to samsung and other brands.
And if by any chance i see anybody trying to tackle me because am saying the truth that person go bench and d person go run leave dat thread sad angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by spicyuzo(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nice thread @ op...its a pity many nigerians are still wallowing in conc ignorance and hatred instead of accepting advancement in technology and looking for ways to miniaturize the high price and ripoffs of already established names in nigeria...
Just a few months back, a major chinese phone brand XIAOMI sold 100,000 peices of phone in 90 seconds

Infact the same company is the most recognised brand in china now even over SAMSUNG and its likes....and guess what, the possess monster specs and competes with most recognised phones..better still they are cheap almost half the prices of ur high-end device...
Other companies like Jiayu, Umi, Oppo, and zopo all have official prescence in countries like spain, india, finland,germany to mention a few...

Dear if you feel u invested heavily on ur android phone or maybe u are pissed seeing too many tecno threads, my message to u is this is just the begining....Tecno is but an introduction to the oncoming inflow of huge supper-powered devices...

deal with it....

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/chinese-phone-xiaomi-mi-2s-beats-samsung-galaxy-s4-in-china/413634-11.html

The just lunched xiaomi Mi3 is my next baby #chinandroidthings
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by krugar07(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
________TRUE FACTS_______
tecno satisfies the average android user. e.g. browse the web, play music, watch low res videos, play casual games(subway sufers,temple run, asphalt 6[mostly due to optimization] etc.), run standard apps, and mostly every thing u basically need at a low price.______________________________
samsung provides midrange and high end phones at practically lower prices than similar and even lower speced phones of other competitors lyk HTC, Sony, lg. e.g. s3 and optimus G______________________________CONCLUSION.
Dont fight, Compare only similar specd phones or phones in the same price range. Dont rush and buy wat your pocket can carry,be patient.save, buy wat u need, buy wat satisfies you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by marcjoe(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
I CANT SHOUT ...UP TECNO
tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
delikay4luv: op, you no get work o. well I still dey type with it
no be small
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emisco1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Emekayoung: Na people wey no get work dey get time to write abt tecno,and also comparing tecno to samsung and other brands.
And if by any chance i see anybody trying to tackle me because am saying the truth that person go bench and d person go run leave dat thread sad angry
comon chil na. U da hot o. Bt wait o. ma piple re enjoyin dre L3/M3.runin 1 of d latest OS 4 jst 13k. Mayb u shuld sitdwn nd tink if Tecno try nd release a phone let xa 4 abt 80-90k. Hw wuld d phone luk lyk. Tink b4 u ans. DA VE AL D TECNOLOGY.
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Randerl: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tecno is da only one dat hav refused to burn our houses down.

So, Keep Our Country and Your Area Safe From Samsung and iPhone Smartphones Induced Disasters.

Use Tecno Smartphones, the Safe Option.

AVOID this Samsung GS4 Hong Kong Disaster. Use TECNO ANDROID SMARTPHONES

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
spicyuzo: Nice thread @ op...its a pity many nigerians are still wallowing in conc ignorance and hatred instead of accepting advancement in technology and looking for ways to miniaturize the high price and ripoffs of already established names in nigeria...
Just a few months back, a major chinese phone brand XIAOMI sold 100,000 peices of phone in 90 seconds

Infact the same company is the most recognised brand in china now even over SAMSUNG and its likes....and guess what, the possess monster specs and competes with most recognised phones..better still they are cheap almost half the prices of ur high-end device...
Other companies like Jiayu, Umi, Oppo, and zopo all have official prescence in countries like spain, india, finland,germany to mention a few...

Dear if you feel u invested heavily on ur android phone or maybe u are pissed seeing too many tecno threads, my message to u is this is just the begining....Tecno is but an introduction to the oncoming inflow of huge supper-powered devices...

deal with it....

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/chinese-phone-xiaomi-mi-2s-beats-samsung-galaxy-s4-in-china/413634-11.html

The just lunched xiaomi Mi3 is my next baby #chinandroidthings
ignorance wnt allow them to find out such facts...they wait for nairaland for everytin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by businessMODE(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite (Marathon Mini) Gionee M5 Marathon Mini Dual Sim (Micro Sim)5 Inch LCD capacitive touchscreen Android OS 5.1 (Lollipop) 8 MP Primary Camera 5 MP Secondary Camera 16GB Internal Memory, 2 GB RAM 1.3Ghz Quad Core processor 4000 mAh Battery

Infinix Hot Note 2 5.9 inch large screen with fitting-hand design, NOTE2 (159.5*82.5*9.3mm) is bigger but easier to hold bringing comfort grab feel. The superior screen-to-body ratio offer users a more satisfying viewing experience. Now you can watch videos and play games to the greatest effect. NOTE2 features the FHD BSI hi-def front camera. It has 1.6μm large-pixel area and 70% increased light intake. A 16:9 photosensitive chip matches screen ratio for flawless photography.
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by jheed: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2016
mayorall:
Tecno is a brand name, Samsung is a brand name. When will Nigerians stop all this show things. Tecno offers almost everything if not all what Samsung and the likes will offer us. But as a Nigerian, we dont wanna use anything cheap. We are the one complicating our issues, Dollar continues rising on daily bases when usa tighten her economy, our leaders are after 2015, civilians are after cheap popularity. Strengthening and helping other currencies to rise against their own currency by high demand of other countries products. Aint a tecno user but I support them with the whole of my heart cos they the only brand that believes in Africa and built their factory in Africa. Anyway, God will help.
nice speech

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skype Nigeria (contact Exchange) / Lets Rate This~innojoo 10,000mah Power Bank For 2k / I See This Each Time I Restart My Tablet, Help (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.