Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,816 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571965 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jcob(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Vacancy exists for the post of English Language Teacher in a School in Mowe, OGUN State. Interested applicants should forward CV to WhatsApp 08085159666

Accommodation can be negotiated.

Pay is competitive!

B.A /BA.ed Graduates Preferably.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bizade: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
I am an experienced phonics and phonetics/ diction instructor in Lagos. Contact me for my services
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bizade: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
I am an experienced phonics and phonetics/ diction instructor in Lagos. Message me for my services
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Xlyad:
assessment and interview for Mathematics, Economics, Chemistry, Government and Geography teachers, ongoing. You can mail Sylvanusofbeten@yahoo.com
Do you mind part-time Geography teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zeexpat: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Secondary School Counselors and Teachers are urgently wanted for immediate employment in Egbeda and Agege
Location 1: Agege Lagos
Positions and Salary
French Teacher: Salary #45,000-#55,000
Computer Science/ICT Teacher #40,000-#50,000
Yoruba Teacher #40,000-#50,000

Location 2: Egbeda, Orisunmibare Lagos
Positions and Salary
Civic and Government Teacher #40,0000
School Counselor #40,000
Economics Teacher and Counselor #40,000
Chemistry and Geography Teacher#40,000-#45,000
ICT/Computer Teacher-#40,000

Please note that minimum qualifications for any of the above positions is NCE, B.Edu, and BSC Holders with relevant experience are encouraged to apply, having a PGDE and TRCN license is an advantage.
Interview is ongoing, visit our office at Block C Suite 1FF Aregbesola Complex off Pako Busstop, Ipaja Lagos or send your updated CV to zeexpat@gmail.com

Resumption date for all positions is 1st of September 2022, Application deadline, 26, August, 2022
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EmperorTolson: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Would You Accept #30,000+ Teaching Job.
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
A reputable school, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title : Experienced & Qualified Teacher

Employment Type : Full-time

Job Description
We need Experienced & Qualified Teachers in both Primary and Secondary Sections of the School

Requirement
NCE / HND / Bachelor's Degree qualification.

Application Closing Date : 12th September, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV through WhatsApp to 08035772903 or 08062782352 using the Job Title as the subject of the message.

NB: Only qualified candidates living in Ikirun and it's environ will be considered.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xlyad(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
GeoSpatial:

Do you mind part-time Geography teacher
No
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olu3939(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2022
A reputable private secondary school situated in the heart of Ado Ekiti, the State capital has the following vacancies against September:
1. Subject Teachers for
* English Language & Literature
* Government & Civics
* Computer Studies & Data Processing
Applicants for the above must possess University degrees or Higher National Diploma in relevant fields of study
2. Housemaster
Applicants must be practising Christians, degree or Higher National Diploma holders. Ability to teach any of English Language, Government or Computer Studies will be an added advantage
Mode of Application
Interested Applicants must send an application letter specifying position applied for in addition to a detailed CV to 09154490232 via WhatsApp. Only qualified Applicants will be contacted
SALARY
Negotiable depending on qualification and experience.
Accommodation is available.
Successful applicants are expected to resume with the school in September.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iyojo: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
*Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!*
We are currently recruiting teachers passionate about influencing student for Christ in the following areas.

*PHYSICS*
Required qualification
- Physics
- Physics Education
- Electrical Engineering and other related subjects

*CHEMISTRY*
Chemical engineering
Chemistry
Industrial chemistry
Chemical science
Biochemistry

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE*
English language
Linguistics with specialization in English language

Send your CV and Cover letter to abgslagos@gmail.com.

Contact number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Iyojo: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
A school in I Ahmadiya ijaye. Ojokoro axis Lagos state is currently recruiting teachers passionate about influencing student for Christ in the following areas.

*PHYSICS*
Required qualification
- Physics
- Physics Education

*CHEMISTRY*
Chemical engineering
Chemistry
Industrial chemistry
Chemical science
Biochemistry

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE*
English language

Contact number
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fab21: 3:53am On Aug 27, 2022
I'll be grateful, if there's anyone here that can help me with a teaching job that comes with a reasonable Salary.

Thanks.
Email:damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eroms4life17(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
If you can Teach Government and civic Education, live in Ajah or badore axis, and willing to accept 60k, send a mail to eroms4life17@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Deeblink: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Vacancy! vacancy!! vacancy !!!

Teachers in the following areas are needed for immediate employment.

*Physics
* English Language/ Literature in English
* History

Please if you are interested contact 08186800476 or 08064804459
Applicant must reside within Ikorodu west
Deadline is September 1st, 2022.

You can also send your CV to Oyelowod85@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wonder1844(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Good evening colleagues.
I want you guys opinion.
I recently got a State government teaching job and I was told the start up salary is 60k plus.

I work in a private school where I earn same salary range but I make 150k minimum from home lessons.

My challenge now is which of them I should to continue with and should I leave the school, the lessons will stop because parents always prefer teachers from the school.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dave601: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wonder1844:
Good evening colleagues.
I want you guys opinion.
I recently got a State government teaching job and I was told the start up salary is 60k plus.

I work in a private school where I earn same salary range but I make 150k minimum from home lessons.

My challenge now is which of them I should to continue with and should I leave the school, the lessons will stop because parents always prefer teachers from the school.

I don't think it's ideal to ignore the government job because of mere home lessons that's subject to disappear anytime sooner or later.

Hence, I don't think the concern is that necessary. That's common sense, but I would seek God for guidance if were you, though.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sunnymighty(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wonder1844:
Good evening colleagues.
I want you guys opinion.

Go for the government job, you are guaranteed a job security, which is more important.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by greenermodels: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wonder1844:
Good evening colleagues.
I want you guys opinion.

Have you considered that the government job might have you been posted away from your current location. Honestly, I would follow the money by ignoring the government job. You can enrol yourself in a contributory pension scheme from your lesson earnings if you're worried about that. Just ask how much the government and teachers contribute every month and do the same for yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wonder1844(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thank you all for your suggestions.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by izeek(m): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
ICT Tutor
Job Description

Organize, maintain and manage class systems in proper working condition.
Teach students and learners to use computers.
Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities consistent with assigned curriculum
Conduct group training sessions.
Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
Coordinate and collaborate with client stakeholders.
Develop quarterly projects or showcase to show student capabilities
Who are qualified?!

minimum of an OND in information technology, computer science or any related course
basic networking and hardware skills is an added advantage
ability to work with children
between the ages of 22 - 30
What do we offer??

starting salary of N50,00
HMO inclusive

Send an email to isaac@fsl.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Osibajo2023: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Iyojo:
We are currently recruiting teachers passionate about influencing student for Christ in the following areas.

*PHYSICS*
Required qualification
- Physics
- Physics Education

*CHEMISTRY*
Chemical engineering
Chemistry
Industrial chemistry
Chemical science
Biochemistry

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE*
English language

Contact number
do u accept part time
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FIOJ(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
A reputable school needs a secretary for immediate employment.

School is located at okosi ketu.

Salary is negotiable

To be reviewed every session

Those living within ketu or it's environ should apply.

Interested applicants should forward CV via WhatsApp to 0809-543-8169
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglodoh(f): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Wonder1844:
Good evening colleagues.
I want you guys opinion.

Go for the government job for the following
* Job security is guaranteed
* The stress is less compared to private school
* You are going to have enough time for your private lessons since you are still going to be in a school environment except if the private lessons are done in the school premises.

I had a colleague that was given a government job in 2010. He refused because the pay in the school was better. By chance we met in 2020 at my current place of abode. When I asked about his job, he said he applied to public school again and he is currently working there. I told him if he had accepted the work then, he would have risen above his current level. He told me he regretted not taking the state job then.

It may be rough if the public school is far from where you are living. Put in for transfer, you may be considered. Till seek God's face.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KulHeadedHuman: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Any teaching vacancies around ejigbo/ikotun. I'm available for economics, Agric, basic science , biology on part time basis. Kindly call me on 08085452458

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pritipresh(f): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please is there any teaching job in Akwa Ibom State or Porthacourt? Please I'm interested.
Read History and Int'l Studies and I've completed NYSC
Subjects: Civic education, government, History, Social studies etc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good day,

Are you interested in Special Needs Education or do you know anyone else who is :- please contact me for a teaching position in a school located at Omole Phase 1. Ikeja, Lagos.

This position is for an individual who is open to learn a whole different way of meeting the needs of children who are neurologically different from their peers. The role will require a lot of patience and dedication.

Very urgent
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lovemaths(f): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
I post Digital, Arts, Technical and Vocational skills trainings (free & paid) that you can enroll.

This is an opportunity for you to earn a side income.

Send me a message on Whatsapp for the link to join the Whatsapp group.

Learn skills like:
Animation 101
Arts and crafts
Audio engineering and music production
Back-end development (node.js)
Back-end development (python)
Barbing
Brand identity/graphics design
Catering
Cloud computing
Content writing
Copywriting
Creative writing - short story, narrative essay, memoir
Custom web development
Cryptocurrency
Data analytics
Data science
Digital marketing
Facebook ads
Fashion design
Film making
Front end web development (html CSS javascript)
Furniture
Graphic design
Hair styling
Leather works
Makeup
Media studies
Mixology
Mobile App development
Modeling
Multimedia and digital media
Product design (UI/UX)
Product management
Quality assurance
Social media marketing
Video animation
Wordpress development

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Biodebbiedu: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
Any teaching vacancies around ejigbo/ikotun. I'm available for economics, Agric, basic science , biology on part time basis. Kindly call me on 08085452458

If you are around Ejigbo/Ikotun axis and wouldn't mind teaching in a Primary school, reach out to me on 08161299037. WhatsApp only please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
An English teacher is needed for immediate employment
The school is around oworonshoki axis,Lagos.
If u can or have someone
Kindly DM or call 08160142020

Treat as urgent !
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nickie: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2022

*PHYSICS*
Required qualification
- Physics
- Physics Education

*CHEMISTRY*
Chemical engineering
Chemistry
Industrial chemistry
Chemical science
Biochemistry

*ENGLISH LANGUAGE*
English language

*MATHEMATICS*
Mathematics related courses.

*YORUBA*
Linguistic (yoruba)

Contact number

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.