Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579164 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mathsquanta: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
upload111:
UPDATE ON THE GET-TOGETHER... With permission of the thread op "goldendr". Pls send me pm and include ur phone number.. I hav already opened a chat group on whatsapp although only a few of us r there n no planning has begun yet.. But from what has been said on n off the thread its like gonna hold in lagos n likely gonna b during the holidays so as to enable maximum participation. Also we looking at accomodation for peeps dat wud b trooping in from outta state n someone metioned media n d likes n wanting to join in on d planning but am yet to receive his pm or his number(u knw urself) . We also wanna see how we can make it memorable by puttin in seminars n stuff n inviting people who own schools or run or head educational bodies etc.. There is much to b said and likewise there is much to b done.. And as d saying goes "soup wey sweet na beta money kill am"..
Well am still waiting but I have gotten a few people's number some of which I hav added to d whatsapp group.. So if any is interested do pm me ur number(whatsapp Id).. N let's get d ball rolling..

@artistically I neva get ur number o
@sunnypar abeg naa we still dey wait o!!
@evathyst n all others pls respond if yall in...
Note:- heard there was an issue on the thread dat got some people banned.. Lemme use this opportunity to beg the MODs pls help us unban dem abeg.. We need to plan our get-together abeg una o.. E joo o!!
ProfGday:
thanks to you all.I've really enjoyed all ur contributions.
This week is our week of unstopable greatness.
upload111:
UPDATE ON THE GET-TOGETHER... With permission of the thread op "goldendr". Pls send me pm and include ur phone number.. I hav already opened a chat group on whatsapp although only a few of us r there n no planning has begun yet.. But from what has been said on n off the thread its like gonna hold in lagos n likely gonna b during the holidays so as to enable maximum participation. Also we looking at accomodation for peeps dat wud b trooping in from outta state n someone metioned media n d likes n wanting to join in on d planning but am yet to receive his pm or his number(u knw urself) . We also wanna see how we can make it memorable by puttin in seminars n stuff n inviting people who own schools or run or head educational bodies etc.. There is much to b said and likewise there is much to b done.. And as d saying goes "soup wey sweet na beta money kill am"..
Well am still waiting but I have gotten a few people's number some of which I hav added to d whatsapp group.. So if any is interested do pm me ur number(whatsapp Id).. N let's get d ball rolling..

Note:- heard there was an issue on the thread dat got some people banned.. Lemme use this opportunity to beg the MODs pls help us unban dem abeg.. We need to plan our get-together abeg una o.. E joo o!!
I'm in 09051458677

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayurdavid: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
I got an interview message from Logic High School, Alakuko. Pls if you know any information about them (especially salary) kindly share!
Below is the message...

Please endeavour to make yourself available on the 25th February 2015 by 8am prompt for an interview at Logic High School. Dalemo. Thanks. Principal.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Destiny International College, Osogbo, a Christian school operating both British and Nigeria Curricula with day and boarding facilities is presently experiencing an expansion in her operations, following this development, experienced and professional educators are required for employment to fill the position of:

Job Title: Dance / Dramatic Arts Teacher

Ref: DIC/16

Responsibilities

School Teachers/Educators develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.

Requirements

Applicant must be a born again Christian and must provide a letter of attestation from his/her pastor.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Practical knowledge of the use of computer and the internet.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Education and Mastery of core subject,
Minimum of 4 years of successful teaching experience in a notable Private Secondary School.
Innovative graduates having either N.C.E or PGD in education with minimum of five years of experience in notable Private Secondary School may also apply.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to "The Admission Officer" and e-mail their resume in Microsoft word format with a cover letter (Quote the particular job and its reference) to: destinyinternationalcollege@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Destiny International College, Osogbo, a Christian school operating both British and Nigeria Curricula with day and boarding facilities is presently experiencing an expansion in her operations, following this development, experienced and professional educators are required for employment to fill the position of:

Job Title: Music Teacher

Ref: DIC/16

Responsibilities

School Teachers/Educators develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
They facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.

Requirements

Applicant must be a born again Christian and must provide a letter of attestation from his/her pastor.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Practical knowledge of the use of computer and the internet.
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Education and Mastery of core subject,
Minimum of 4 years of successful teaching experience in a notable Private Secondary School.
Innovative graduates having either N.C.E or PGD in education with minimum of five years of experience in notable Private Secondary School may also apply.

Application Closing Date
27th February, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to "The Admission Officer" and e-mail their resume in Microsoft word format with a cover letter (Quote the particular job and its reference) to: destinyinternationalcollege@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evathyst:
who's this?

I don't discuss with strangers abeg undecided
Huh? Me? Stranger? Now, lemme prove u wrong...

Name: Akinola Abisola Victoria
Nickname: Amarula.
School graduated from: O.A.U Ile-ife
Matric no: SEC/2007/O4*
NYSC call up number: CR/13C/032*
NYSC place of primary assignment: Bakassi Local Govt council.
Home address: 4* Western avenue surulere.
Phone number: 070118378**

You could have told me I offended you and u'r angry with me, and not that u don't know me. Lolz! Ladies and their strange attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
ravensckar:

NYSC call up number: CR/13/032*

You could have told me I offended you and u'r angry with me, and not that u don't know me. Lolz! Ladies and their strange attitudes.
So what have you done now? Absolutely nothing!

I still don't know you

If you like, add mum, dad, nd every of my siblings name. I still don't know you. Gerrit? undecided

Now buzz off!

Shey I came to your house and u treated me like a stranger because of your girlfriend? Henceforth, u've become a stranger to me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DollyParton1(f): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evathyst:

I still don't know you

If you like, add mum, dad, nd every of my siblings name. I still don't know you. Gerrit? undecided

Now buzz off!

Shey I came to your house and u treated me like a stranger because of your girlfriend? Henceforth, u've become a stranger to me.

Shiiit!!! Dude did pussy over friends grin grin grin grin
Dont blame the guy. Konji na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lawunmmie: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
upload111:
Am interested add me up 07037816727
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
ravensckar:

NYSC call up number: CR/13/032*

Wu aaask u to paaste ur mini cv here?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

Don't mind him, he's now here looking for his lost friend. You need to see the cold treatment he gave me dt 'fateful' day. Funny enough, the girlfriend too was now clinging to him like her life depended on it. Shior! undecided

Here's someone whom we attended the same univ and even served in the same place during NYSC. Some men self, they can sacrifice friendship on the altar of....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DollyParton1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evathyst:
Don't mind him, he's now here looking for his lost friend. You need to see the cold treatment he gave me dt 'fateful' day. Funny enough, the girlfriend too was now clinging to him like her life depended on it. Shior! undecided

Here's someone whom we attended the same univ and even served in the same place during NYSC. Some men self, they can sacrifice friendship on the altar of....

lol.... The gf was marking her territory.
sofry on the guy, like i said, konji no sabi family nor friends.
If thats your data up there u might wanna ask him and the other person to take it down.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
UPDATE ON THE GET-TOGETHER

Discussion and talks have started on the get together. Get on d train people... Send ur whatsapp Id by sending me pm

Anyway we are taking it one at a time..(Thanks to dayo20002002) tackling d issue of venue first.. Its been agreed dat it should b held in lagos...as majority of the thread peeps are in lagos. We have also agreed it wud b a two-day thing. So the issue on ground is "VENUE".. We have agreed to use a school as venue preferably a boarding school so we can cut cost n also hav accomodation for peeps coming from out of d state.. So we are still discussing on who knows n can approach a good boarding school dat will loan us their facility.. Dats where d discussion is at present.
So common peeps if u have ideas and connection or even jus to follow on d discussion ..send me pm and include ur whatsapp id
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejt4u(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
ravensckar:

that matric number is very familiar.. The owner of that no shld be ma senior colleague.. Mine is SEC/2008/07* (SEC/PHYSICS)..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejt4u(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
check this out.
http:///7a54705
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Norwegian International School
IBB Lane, Port Harcourt
0706 620 0209
Brainfield Secondary School
63 East - West Road, Port
Harcourt
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
University
Demonstration
Secondary School,
Address: Inside The
University Of Port-
harcourt, Port
Harcourt, Rivers,
Nigeria

Norwegian
International School
Address: 121/123
Woji Road, Port
Harcourt, Rivers,
Nigeria

Graceland
International School
Address: 25/27,
Liberation Stadium
Road, Port Harcourt,
Rivers, Nigeria

Bereton Montessori
School
Address: 8 Ernest
Ikoli Street, Old Gra,
Port Harcourt, Rivers,

Bereton Montessori
School
Address: Plot 270,
Liberation Stadium
Road, Port Harcourt,
Lagos, Nigeria
Graceland
International School
Address: 25/27,
Liberation Stadium
Road, Port Harcourt,
Rivers, Nigeria

BGL
Address: 59 King
Perekule Street, Port
Harcourt, River

Caverton Helicopters
Address: Aba Road,
Port Harcourt, Rivers,
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Brooksdale
International school
No. 14, chief Anyebe
Street, Alcon, Woji Town, Porthacourt, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Verified

New Covenant Group of Schools
15 Wogu Street Dline
Portharcourt, Port
Harcourt, Rivers

Elgold Educational
Supports Services
Limited
Leadro Information

Maple Education Canada Inc
20, Igbodo Street, Old
G.R.A, Port Harcourt,
Rivers

Montessori
International School
58, King Perekule Street, G.R.A Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Verified

Jephthah
Comprehensive
Secondary School
KM 4 East West Road,
Rumuome-Ozuoba, Port Harcourt, Rivers

Showers International
High School
8 school road, Ikwerre
Ngwo Etche LGA, Port
Harcourt, Rivers

ARCHDEACON BROWN
EDUCATION CENTRE
ABEC CLOSE, OFF
CRUSADERS AVE.
NVUIGWE-WOJI
PORTHARCOURT, Port
Harcourt

BROOKSTONE SCHOOLS
1, Brookstone Close, Off Grey Ogbeifun Avenue, GRA Phase III, Port Harcourt

Global International
College
Plot 129/131, Olu
Obasanjo Way, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt

NOTORE CHEMICAL
INDUSTRIES
Notore Industrial
Complex, Onne, Rivers
State, Port Harcourt,
Rivers

TRINITATE INTL SCHOOL
Eneka Road, Igwuruta .,Port Harcourt

Brookstone School
1, International Airport Road, Igwuruta, Port
Harcourt, Rivers

Emmy Norberton
International Schools
Off east-West Road
(behind Inco Petroleum ltd) Rumuodara,
P.O.Box5178 Trans-
Amadi, Port Harcourt,
Rivers

Gate Consult
20, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers

AFRICAN COLLEGE OF
AVIATION & SCIENCE
286, PH/Aba Exp.way,
Port Harcourt

CHERRY FORTE COLLEGE
RD. 21 BLK. 15 FED.
HOUSING ESTATE WOJI-
PORTHARCOURT, Port
Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Osun State College of Technolgy, Esa oke
Universal College of Technology Ile-ife
(CAC) Christ Apostolic Church Theological Seminary
A D C Grammar School, Apomu.
A D S Grammar School, Osogbo.
A D School Of Science, Ejigbo
Academy of Success Comprehensive College, Osogbo
Adeleke University, Ede
Adepetu Comprehensive College, Ile Ife
Aerofly Institute of Technology, Ile Ife,
African Church Grammar School, Ikirun
African Church Grammar Schools Apomu.
Ambassador's College, Ile Ife
Anglican Commercial Grammar School, Osogbo
Anglican Grammar School, Otan Ayegbaju
Anglican Secondary School, Iyekere, Ile-Ife
Atakumosa High school, Osu, Ilesha
Ataoja School Of Science
Ayanbeku Memorial Grammar School, Ifetedo
Ayedaade Grammar School, Ikire.
Baptist Boys High School, Iwo, Osun State.
Baptist Girls' High School, Osogbo
Baptist Grammar School, Ede
Baptist High School
Baptist High School
Betgad Model College, Ilesa
BUI Bowen University, Iwo
CAC Commercial High School,
CAC Grammar School, Osogbo.
Camila High School, Ila Orangun,
Catholic Secondary Grammar School, Iwo. Osun State
Cherubim and Seraphim High School, Ilesa,
Christ International Divinity College, Erinmo Ijesa
Christwealth University ifewara
College of Arts and Science, Ile Ife
Community Grammar School, Ikire, Ile-Ife
Community High School Akiriboto, Gbongan
Courage Comprehensive College, Oke Alfa, Apomu
Damico Educational Institute
Ede Muslim Grammar School, Ede
El-Shaddai Comprehensive High School, Osogbo
Elefosan Grammar School, Ipetu Ijesa,
Emmanuel College, Olode Ile-Ife
EMPAA Group of Schools, Ejigbo
Faith Standard Cephalo Model College, Ile-Ife
Fakunle Comprehensive High School, Osogbo
Fatima College, Ikire.
Federal Government College, Ikirun
Federal Government Girls' College, Ipetumodu
Federal Polytechnic Ede
Federal Science and Technical College
First Class International College, Osogbo,
Fun Un To International Academy, Ilesa,
FUO Fountain University, Osogbo
Glorious Comprehensive High School
Goerge Burton Memorial College, Ilesa
Good Tidings Collegiate
Government Technical College,
Henry Alex Duduyemi Memorial College, Ajebandele, Ile Ife
Holy Michael High School, Ikirun
Ibokun Grammar School, Ibokun
Ife Anglican Grammar School, Ile-Ife
Ife Oluwa Grammar School, Osogbo
Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo
Ijebu-Jesa Grammar school, Ijebu-Jesa
Ijesa Muslim Grammar School, Ilesa
Ilare Community High School
Ilesha Grammar School
Ilobu Secondary Commercial Grammar School, Ilobu
Ilori International High School, Ede
Imesi-Ile High School,
Inisa Grammar School, Inisa,
Interlink Polytechnic
Islahudeen Grammar School, Osogbo.
Iwo Grammar School, Iwo, Osun State.
JAB Joseph Ayo Babalola Univ. Ikeji-Arakeji, Ikeji-Arakeji
Jek's International College, Gbongan
Kiriji Memorial College, Igbajo
Kosile Memorial Grammar School, Itagunmodi
L.A Secondary Grammar School, Ipetumodu
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomoso
Laro Grammar School, Osogbo
Laro primary school isale osun osogbo
Luther King's College, Ile Ogbo, Ayedire
Methodist High School, Ilesa
Modakeke Islamic Grammar School
Moremi High School, Ile- ife,
National Open University of Nigeria
Nurudeen Grammar School, Ila Orangun
OAU Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School, Ife
Odo-Otin Grammar School, Okuku
Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife
Oduduwa University
Ogedengbe School of Science
Oke Ibode Grammar School Ibode
Oke Iragbiji Grammar School, Iragbiji Via Ikirun
Oke- Afo Community High School, Iwo. Osun State.
Oladimeji International School
Olashore International School,
Olatunde Memorial Comprehensive High School,Ilesa
Oluorogbo High School, Ile Ife,
Omega International College, Ikire
Onaolapo Memorial High School, Ikirun
Oranmiyan Memorial Grammar School, Ile Ife
Origbo Anglican Grammar School, Moro
Orimolade Commercial Grammar School, Ikirun
OSC Osun State College Of Education Ilesa, Ilesa
Osogbo Grammar School, Osogbo,Osun , Osogbo
OSS college of EDucation, Ila-Orangun
OSS Osun State University, Osogbo
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree
Osun State Unity School,
Our Lady And St. Francis Catholic College, Isale Aro, Osogbo
Owa-Obokun High School, Ilesa
Pace-Setter Comprehensive College, Iragbiji
Regina Mundi Girls Secondary School, Iwo
Roseful International High School
Royal Comprehensive High School, Modakeke
Saint Augustine Grammar School, Iwo, Osun State.
Saint Mary's Grammar School Iwo, Osun State Estabished 1965
Salvation Army Comprehensive College, Ile- Ife
School of Health Technology, Ilesa
School of Nursing
School of Science, Ikirun
School of Science, Ile-Ife
School Of Science, Imesi Ile
School Of Science, Iragbiji
School of Science, Ode-omu.
School of Science,Ikoyi.
Senik International School
Seventh Day Adventist Nursery, Primary and Secondary School
Seventh Day Adventist School of Nursing
St Anthony's College, Ikoyi.
St claires' Osogbo
St David's Grammar School, Ode Omu
St John's Grammar School
St Joseph's Catholic High School, Esa Oke,
St. Anthony's Catholic High School, Ilesha.
St. Charles College, Osogbo
St. David's Grammar School, Lagere, Ile Ife,
St. Finbarr's Ikire
St. Lawrence Grammar School
St. Margaret's Girls Grammar school, Ilesa
St. Patrick Gbongan
St. Peter Anglican Primary School Iremo Ile - Ife
The Apostolic College, Ilesha.
The Apostolic Grammar School, Modakeke, Ife
The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife
Unity High School Ikire
Unity School Ejigbo,
University of Abu
uso grammar school, uso ondo state.
Zakariyya Memorial College, Ilobu
Zion Baptist High School, Osogbo
[Olashore International School
Na
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evathyst:

I still don't know you

Now buzz off!

Sh*t just got serious! Can't we just chose a convenient medium to thrash this out? I know I gaffed big time, but washing our linens in public isn't the solution. Beheading is definitely not the solution to headache.

Please, let's sort this 'ish' on whatsapp. Or should I call on initialize ur love to intercede? Lolz! This thread is strictly for education and not otherwise...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
DollyParton1:

It's ain't what you think Sis! Though it's a kinda funny story, but trust me, k*ngi wasn't even in the equation.

Ladies, always supporting themselves since time immemorial. #Yinmu#

Tell me something joor, how far about our party? At least, if Evathyst jilt me before then, let me quickly look for an alternative. You might not worry about your gate fee, pile the bill on me girl. Lolz!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
dejt4u:

that matric number is very familiar.. The owner of that no shld be ma senior colleague.. Mine is SEC/2008/07* (SEC/PHYSICS)..
Great ife!
Of course she's your senior colleague before graduation, but after graduation, favour market will decide who will be senior. Hope you are in the education sector Sir? By Heaven's grace, we shall get to the promised land...

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by initialize(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evathyst:

I'm here to intercede and also reclaim my lost love.....

Eva, you fit vex sha.... I beg you, you hear? Allow am, e dey happen.

Mabinu darling, Raven called me to beg on his behalf and that's why I'm here.

He won't repeat such.

kiss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by initialize(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
ravensckar:
Sh*t just got serious! Can't we just chose a convenient medium to thrash this out? I know I gaffed big time, but washing our linens in public isn't the solution. Beheading is definitely not the solution to headache.

Please, let's sort this 'ish' on whatsapp. Or should I call on initialize ur love to intercede? Lolz! This thread is strictly for education and not otherwise...

Why you self do like that..... I don beg her but na you still get her code pass....

You are the one that usually calm her during our show.... I expect you to pass.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seebeauty(f): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2015
upload111:

Add me up am in,.08183874163
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2015
I'm in; add me up for the get-together : 08020751023
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
jonath0012:
Seebeauty:

Add me up am in,.08183874163
jonath0012:

Y una dey do like dis?? I asked y'all to send it in pm message.. Shey if terview ask u do send cv in ms-word format n u go send via pdf format..u feel say e go attend to dat cv? Abeg no offense pls but let's learn to follow as d instruction bids.. Send ur numbers via pm and not jus drop it on the thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
I want to thank you all that have showed interest in the get-together.
Please, I would advise you send him a pm.
Upload111, guest who are interested, how do they contact you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
A female homeschooling
teacher is needed In GidGidan
mangoro estate before orozo
in Abuja. The candidate must
not be more than 27, female
and look presentable. The age
range of homeschooled pupils
is between 3 and 8. Only four
kids in the class.
Duties include guiding pupils
through basic learning
process.
If you meet the requirements
call 09099128655 for
immediate employment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2015
This is to inform you that there will be screening on Saturday
28th February, 2015 at 14A, BAYO
DENJONWO, BEHIND MOBILE STATION, MARYLAND LAGOS
around 11am. You are to come with the following:
1. Original copies of your credentials
2. Photocopies of your credentials
3. Original copy of your birth certificate or age declaration and
photocopy
4. Your resume
5. Two passports
6. And any other relevant documents.
Call the following number for direction: 07051264444,
Looking forward to working with you.
Thank you
Mgmt.

Gatecrashers.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
GoldenDr:
photocopy
4. Your resume
5. Two passports
Thank you
Mgmt.

Gatecrashers.....

Pls, which organization is this?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
upload111:

Y una dey do like dis?? I asked y'all to send it in pm message.. Shey if terview ask u do send cv in ms-word format n u go send via pdf format..u feel say e go attend to dat cv? Abeg no offense pls but let's learn to follow as d instruction bids.. Send ur numbers via pm and not jus drop it on the thread.

Bros relax joor! No vex, just that my pm is not going....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mathsquanta: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
GoldenDr:
photocopy
4. Your resume
5. Two passports
Thank you
Mgmt.

Gatecrashers.....
what is this about bro?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.