Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573638 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 4:18am On Jun 13, 2015
English Teacher
Valentina Montessori School: Is a co- educational Montessori and Primary School Offering quality education to children (ages 3 months to 5years) from pre-school to primary (5 years to 10 years).
Responsibilities:
Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed; Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest; Setting appropriate and demanding expectations; Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment; Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge; Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study; Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time;
Requirements: Must have a degree in relevant discipline 3-5 years' experience Valentina Montessori School: Is a co- educational Montessori and Primary School Offering quality education to children (ages 3 months to 5years) from pre-school tp primary (5 years to 10 years). Responsibilities: Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed; Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest; Setting appropriate and demanding expectations; Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment; Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge; Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study; Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time;
Requirements: Must have a degree in relevant discipline 3-5 years' experience
28 ,Lanre Awolokun Street, Gbagada Phase 2, Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
www.valentinaschool.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ngjpub: 5:18am On Jun 13, 2015
Nigerian Graduates’ Journal (NGJ) represents an on-line open-access collection of completely supervised thesis/project and research works of graduates, covering a wide range of disciplines, fields and specialties from various Nigerian Universities and institutions.
This website is a product of passion driven vision combined with efforts to relate to the “world screen”, researches carried out by Nigerian graduates and graduate student authors both at home and in the Diaspora by playing an instrumental role in enhancing its availability, accessibility, and reach, as well as showcasing their ingenuity.

We are looking out for graduation pictures of Nigerian graduates and graduate students for use, in our online journal. The picture MUST be snapped in graduation gown and bright enough. Please kindly forward your pictures to admin@ngjpub.com

Journal Name: www.ngjpub.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2015
any vacancy frm ikorodu axis
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 1miccza: 7:17am On Jun 13, 2015
IDrock:
A Christian based co-educational school on the Mainland requires the services of the vacant position below: Job Title: Mathematics Teacher (Primary 4) Location: Lagos Requirements Interested candidates must hold relevant qualifications with minimum of three years teaching experience. Only genuine Born again Christians need apply. Application Closing Date 25th June, 2015 Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should address their applications to the "Head of School" and submit in person at: 96, Apapa Road, Costain, Lagos State.

Can we submit on weekends like saturday and friday?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 1miccza: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2015
jtenna:

Am interested. Pls what is the nearest bustop to meadow hall.

Bros i am also interested in their basic technology/technical drawing how do i get there
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
@1miccza Meadow Hall Way, Alma Beach Estate By 3rd Roundabout, Lekki -Epe Express Way, Lekki , Lagos . Tel: +2348073000556....u can go for d oda 1 on weekdays(mon - fri) but nt on saturday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2015
IDrock:
The West African Examinations Council ,
a sub-regional organisaton responsible
for the conduct of a variety of
examinations in English-speaking West
African countries, Invites applications
from suitably qualified Candidates to fill
the following vacant positions in its
Nigeria National Office:
1.) Pharmacist

2.) Medical Doctor

3.) Assistant Registrar (Test
Administration)

4.) Legal Officer

5.) Public Affairs Officer

6.) Programmer

7.) Human Resource Management
Officer

8.) Subject Officer (Special Education)

9.) Subject Officer (Secretarial Studies)

10.) Subject Officer (Printing)

11.) Subject Officer (Engineering)

12.) Subject Officer (Financial Account)

13.) Subject Officer (Physics)

14.) Subject Officer (PE/Health
Education)

15.) Subject Officer (Islamic Studies)

16.) Subject Officer (Yoruba)

17.) Subject Officer (Hausa)

18.) Subject Officer (Mathematics)

19.) Subject Officer (English Language)

Qualification and Experience

Applicants should possess a
minimum of B.A ; B.Ed; B.A (Ed) (at least
Second Class Lower Division) from a
recognised University

Possession of higher Degree in
Educational Measurement and
Evaluation would be an added
advantage.

A minimum of three (3) years post
NYSC teaching experience is
required.

Desirable Attributes/Requirements

Eligible applicant must also:

Have proficiency in computer
application and usage

Be self motivated and have the
ability to write good reports

Be able to work with little or no
supervision

Have good interpersonal and
communication skills and be a team
player.

Have a minimum of (3) years post
NYSC experience.

In addition, applicants should have
credits in a minimum of Five (5)
subjects in WASSCE/SSCE, which
must include English Language and
Mathematics at one sitting, or credit
in six subject in WASSCE/SSCE
which must include Mathematics
and English Language at not more
than two sittings.

Applicants should not be more than
Forty (40) years old

Remuneration and Condition of Service

The Salaries paid by the Council are
very attractive.

Point of entry into the salary scales
will depend on qualification and
experience.

The successful applicants will enjoy
very good remuneration package
that is in line with the Council's
Conditions of Service and will also
be assured of full career
development within the organisation.

Application Closing Date

24th July, 2015.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates may
obtain Application Forms from the
"WAEC National Office, Yaba or any
WAEC Zonal/Branch Office".

Completed Application Forms indicating
Reference Number, should be submitted
to following address through the "Head
of National Office, WAEC Lagos", to:

The Registrar,

The West African Examinations Council,

Headquarters,

Accra,

Ghana.

Attention: Deputy Director, HRM, HQ,
Accra

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted.

Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience? Na wa for WAEC ooo.... Make i sha try my luck .

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2015
IDrock, you head dey there.... Keep it coming, but the annoying thing is you will never get feedback.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
[i][/i]it seems the party is at the WhatsApp or bbm group... Please can you dip the contacts and upload how far with the get together... Is it still on course? Please update the house o!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2015
If u re interested in teaching job in a secondary school with a basic salary of #25000 and u meet the followin criteria:
a) minimum of HND qualification
b) good communication skills
c)live in or around Ago-okota lagos state
d) must hv completed nysc.
Send your CV to oly4success@gmail.com

N.B:ls alwayz indicate that you have sent your cv by posting a comment here because i visit nairaland more often than my email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 1miccza: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
IDrock:
@1miccza Meadow Hall Way,
Alma Beach Estate By 3rd Roundabout, Lekki -Epe
Express Way, Lekki , Lagos . Tel:
+2348073000556....u can go for d oda 1 on weekdays(mon - fri) but nt on saturday

Ok thanks can i get a phone number or something for the other one

IDrock thought i saw basic technology/technical drawing on the advert at first but now am seeing science/math which of them is the right one
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chokhmah International Academy (Nursery, Primary and Secondary) - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for employment into a world class academic institution.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) English Language/Literature Teacher

2.) Social Studies Teacher

3.) Guidance and Counsellor

4.) Christian Religious Knowledge Teacher

5.) Music Teacher

6.) Integrated Science Teacher

Application Closing Date
1st July, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lesson teacher needed ASAP. Job taken.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
A very happy weekend to you all.
Update about the get-together!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
IDrock, more rock to your rock.
Timyorghurt, longest time..thanks for the ad.
Feedback o!!!
Avicky, so you guys have abandoned us because for greener pastures but even at that we need people like you guys(experienced hands) especially in times like this since Manie has abandoned us.
And that slow poke(you know yourself) saying one can be charged for assualt, am quite sure you do not have a picture of a elderly woman/man in you house-no offence intended..THIS IS AFRICA..am in a good mood, I would have taken you to the cleaners.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Oga's and Madam in the house what is your take about a teacher dating a student.
The student is 19yrs and the teacher is six years older than the student.
Modified----
The girl just finished secondary school and I remember one of my mentors who married his own students and we have many tutorial centers where the tutors at dating pre-degree students, Is that unethical?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Oga's and Madam in the house what is your take about a teacher dating a student.

It is not ethical nor advisable to date your student.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Maromark(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
artisticallyart:

Chokhmah International Academy (Nursery, Primary and Secondary) - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for employment into a world class academic institution.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) English Language/Literature Teacher

2.) Social Studies Teacher

3.) Guidance and Counsellor

4.) Christian Religious Knowledge Teacher

5.) Music Teacher

6.) Integrated Science Teacher

Application Closing Date
1st July, 2015.

pls am interested in inter science how do I apply. I av hnd MECH. Eng .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simple2004(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
its unethical but it's very common. it should'nt be condoned at all. if it is aprivate school, parents will not take it likely if they hear about it. it can potray the school as one that condone indiscipline and it may affect the school enrollment. parent want the best for their children academically not a teacher messing up with their daughter in school. a school is a place where students are supposed to be trained both morally and academically, ifthe teachers whose custody the children are put are the ones corrupting them then the motive of educating them is destroyed. good schools will not hesitate to discipline such teacher or sack him immediately

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
You said, it is very common shocked. Omo men... Hmmmm
simple2004:

its unethical but it's very common. it should'nt be condoned at all. if it is aprivate school, parents will not take it likely if they hear about it. it can potray the school as one that condone indiscipline and it may affect the school enrollment. parent want the best for their children academically not a teacher messing up with their daughter in school. a school is a place where students are supposed to be trained both morally and academically, ifthe teachers whose custody the children are put are the ones corrupting them then the motive of educating them is destroyed. good schools will not hesitate to discipline such teacher or sack him immediately
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maromark:

pls am interested in inter science how do I apply. I av hnd MECH. Eng .
please refer to page 194.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Modified----
The girl just finished secondary school and I remember one of my mentors who married his own students and we have many tutorial centers where the tutors at dating pre-degree students, Is that unethical?
The scales of the society might say it is wrong but seriously speaking I don't see anything wrong as long as there is no foul play. A philosopher in Education define schools as Marriage centre.
As for me am an idealist who is yet to buy the idea but I support those who do. Some parent will accept it as they believe teachers are good model irrespective of their earning.
As for IDROCK: I appreciate your efforts on the recent job posted though am yet to apply for any.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
IDrock, more rock to your rock.
Timyorghurt, longest time..thanks for the ad.
Feedback o!!!
Avicky, so you guys have abandoned us because for greener pastures but even at that we need people like you guys(experienced hands) especially in times like this since Manie has abandoned us.
And that slow poke(you know yourself) saying one can be charged for assualt, am quite sure you do not have a picture of a elderly woman/man in you house-no offence intended..THIS IS AFRICA..am in a good mood, I would have taken you to the cleaners.

Greener pastures ke? I'm still very much in the teaching sector. Na people like Golden Dr, Evathyst and Upload111 that have ported.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
Islamics.... You still dey spy this our thread. Abeg begin dey apply o!! We wan here good news
Timyorghurt.... It been decades and you came with a bang
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Little wonder upload has been very silent... Na whao!!! I remeber the days the brother would be posting like say tomorrow no dey.... Now I'm don hammer and has abandoned us.... Avicky I suspect you have ported. As for Oga at the top... His trying unlike they days of little beginning and for Evathsty.... E don tey wey she port... I learnt she was invited by Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode for his inaugural dinner
avicky:

Greener pastures ke? I'm still very much in the teaching sector. Na people like Golden Dr, Evathyst and Upload111 that have ported.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
Home Tutor Needed Urgently Within Lekki, Chisco Area :08095099042
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
avicky:

Lolz! Since teaching profession has become a joke nko? smiley

Anyways, my resignation will take effect from August. So, until then, kindly address me as 'Teacher Bisola' wink

I heard u were in OAU. Did you go there for any church programme or on a date? Lolz! If it's church programme, then u do be found in places like Pavilion(Both covered and uncovered), Amphi theatre, Religious ground, BOOC 3 and the likes. But if it's a date, then there's only one place u did visit; Banwill cuisine wink

Am I ryt?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mztubsy(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Just sent you my cv...thanks.
artisticallyart:
If u re interested in teaching job in a secondary school with a basic salary of #25000 and u meet the followin criteria:
a) minimum of HND qualification
b) good communication skills
c)live in or around Ago-okota lagos state
d) must hv completed nysc.
Send your CV to oly4success@gmail.com

N.B:ls alwayz indicate that you have sent your cv by posting a comment here because i visit nairaland more often than my email.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Little wonder upload has been very silent... Na whao!!! I remeber the days the brother would be posting like say tomorrow no dey.... Now I'm don hammer and has abandoned us.... Avicky I suspect you have ported. As for Oga at the top... His trying unlike they days of little beginning and for Evathsty.... E don tey wey she port... I learnt she was invited by Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode for his inaugural dinner
Lolz @ Ambode's invitation. I haven't ported yet o, but will formally resign by July ending. Although, I've since tendered my resignation and it has been accepted.

My aspirations are way higher than what u've just mentioned. But if the Gov does invite me, who am I to turn him down. Wouldn't even mind becoming his 9th wife as long as there will be an office for 'Last lady' where I'll also be entitled to my monthly security vote. Or is it protection money that hungry SaTAN called barcanista requested back then. Lolz! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz @ Ambode's invitation. I haven't ported yet o, but will formally resign by July ending. Although, I've since tendered my resignation and it has been accepted.

My aspirations are way higher than what u've just mentioned. But if the Gov does invite me, who am I to turn him down. Wouldn't even mind becoming his 9th wife as long as there will be an office for 'Last lady' where I'll also be entitled to my monthly security vote. Or is it protection money that hungry SaTAN called barcanista requested back then. Lolz! cheesy

Lol. Office of the last Lady grin. You wish.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Lolz! Since teaching profession has become a joke nko? smiley

Anyways, my resignation will take effect from August. So, until then, kindly address me as 'Teacher Bisola' wink

I heard u were in OAU. Did you go there for any church programme or on a date? Lolz! If it's church programme, then u do be found in places like Pavilion(Both covered and uncovered), Amphi theatre, Religious ground, BOOC 3 and the likes. But if it's a date, then there's only one place u did visit; Banwill cuisine wink

Am I ryt?

grin. How you take hear? Date ke? Na pg tins me dey do there o and you know I work there too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sunnypar:
Modified----
Let me lend my voice to this, to me I do not think there is anything wrong with it especially if she is of legal age, they are good to go. I know of a man that owned a respected professional tutorial institute that married one of his student.
In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with it. Different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.